Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about revenge? - page 6. (Read 1594 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
March 22, 2018, 02:13:22 AM
I think dont take revenge upon a person ever. rather take revnge upon yourself exceed the best of you and show the rest who is the boss
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
a revenge will only cause a double revenge to another and so on will just like that. It might be better to relent or be settled in just fine. a revenge will not provide the way out and be solving problems.
Activity: 34
March 21, 2018, 11:42:27 PM
Revenge is not good be humble, always think positive.
Activity: 52
March 21, 2018, 10:44:39 PM
The tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye policy will make the world blind. remember that! So dont think about revenge
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 09:49:50 PM
REvenge really feels better and calms your mind and soul. Untill revenge, your mind wouldnt let you sleep and your body wont let you rest
Activity: 51
March 21, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
a sweet revenge for me is when He/she is caught in his/her own mistake, and that there's no way out but to humbly accept his/her own fault and ask forgiveness for the person he/she wronged with, because when we take revenge in our own hands all the more the pain is with us, coz he is so numb to care for it, it doesn't seem big deal at all.. sometimes it's hard to forgive specially when the person that treat you badly seem like he/she nor responsible for the wronged he'she caused you
Activity: 29
March 20, 2018, 11:22:35 PM
Revenge should not be the only and he final solution for anything.
Activity: 78
March 20, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
Generally, it gives people a mixed feeling of satisfaction & guilt at the same time. even though it gives satisfaction thinking about the deep, deeo down you feel like you ended up lowering or standards to those who hurted you in the first place. as time passes there could be possibilities of regrets or shame associated with the nature of the deed. although revenge if taken in terms of justice could be satisfying at times. Say a person is laughed & insulted everyday by his associates he stands up for himself one day to get rid of his miserable condition then that would be quite satisfying for the person even if his/her associates judges the action as an act of revenge.
Activity: 31
March 19, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
It is not the best thing to give. forgiveness is the best revenge one can ever take.
Activity: 78
March 18, 2018, 02:56:27 PM
Revenge is for those who cannot forgive and it you cannot forgive then take the revenge.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I'm always like a flaming stone every time I get mad that I might hit the person I hate anytime. I fell that it would give me the feeling of contentment and satisfaction. I fell that revenge would give me the peace that I want but after doing it so, I just feel guilty and it just bothers me. I think it is better if we'll just get rid of our anger and just try to forgive the people we hate.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
For me, revenge is like jealousy. You don't like that other people feel good, but you shouldn't care about that
Activity: 18
March 18, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
Revenge is not the solution of any conflict and have the same situation.Hence instead of taking revenge try to forgiveness....
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
March 18, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
apparently it's an individual ... I can not ...
yes please, no one here will force you to do it anyway. Your right. Only when you understand that revenge is sinful, not because it sits on nePke God and punishes, but because you sin against yourself, you poison yourself with this revenge, and it will not become easier for you. And it will become easier from the realization that you can forgive and you will feel the union with the Universe through this forgiveness Smiley
Activity: 183
March 18, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
I do not like this . This makes people uncomfortable and happy.
Activity: 37
March 18, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
Revenge is something I completely believe in. It satisfies my soul.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
the sweetest feeling in the world is revenge. if the opponent deserves it and you realy understand that his mistake is terrible and he should be punished, i guess yes, the revenge is needed
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
for me, it is not good to revenge, the best way to revenge to the other people that pull for down is do the all things that you feel special in that way, that persons be ashamed.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 17, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I was also like that wayback my highschool days. I thought that revenge would give me satisfaction and peace. I really want to release my anger and hatred through revenge. I found out one day that it was just bothering me. I realized that revenge won't give me peace so I tried so hard to forgive and forget. It was hard at first but it provided me peace of mind.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
It's not good to take revange. Better take it in and forgive immediately.
It is not good to revenge let God to revenge you,its better to forgive someone make you bad and forget the past.Never revenge someone.
Pages:
Jump to: