Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about zoos? - page 10. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
The zoo is a place for kids to explore the world around them so it's helpful to know kids are animals
Activity: 3
May 22, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
I like the zoo as it is where I watch the lovely animals and I like the zoo
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
I like to go to the zoo because there we see many animals which we are not able to see in our daily lives like cats and dogs we see normally in our daily life but if you want to see precious animals which are not available in your country zoo is the best place to visit.
Activity: 3
May 20, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
The Zoo is a creepy place. humans are selfish for their own sake, they take the right of animals to live freely. I am wondering why many countries legalize zoos
Activity: 11
May 20, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
Zoos claim to educate people, but most zoo enclosures are quite small, and labels provide little more information than the species’ name, diet, and natural range. The animals’ normal behavior is seldom discussed, much less observed, because their natural needs are seldom met in the zoo environment. The many animals who naturally live in large herds or family groups are often kept alone or, at most, in pairs. Natural hunting and mating behaviors are virtually eliminated by regulated feeding and breeding regimens. The animals are closely confined, lack privacy, and have little opportunity for mental stimulation or physical exercise, resulting in abnormal and self-destructive behavior, called zoochosis. Not only is this not educational, we believe a true desire to learn about animals should be motivated by and in keeping with a genuine interest in the animals’ well-being.
Activity: 133
May 20, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
A zoo is a place where many people find it interesting because there are many kinds of animals that are nurtured, in which the zoo is also attractive to tourists in the country.
Activity: 84
May 20, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
For me visiting zoo is fun cause diffirent animals can you see in one place.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
Hmmm... How so I feel about zoos? I visited a zoo before not very long ago and I felt relaxed, happy and somehow closed to the nature. There I found some animals I cannot naturally go to their habitat. I felt excited
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 08:43:52 AM
The experience of is very good because it can educate one and give them the opportunity to see animals on real life
Activity: 71
May 20, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
The zoo is a good place to explore, and many people joke that if the aquarium is burning, the first animal to go is human Grin
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 08:24:19 AM
Zoo's must be remain so that people in the city do not need to travel in far places to see the animals. Also the management of the zoo's make sure the animals are treated well.
What?
Man if you want to see a zebra then go to Africa.
Travel, see the world.
What is the point in seeing penguins in some zoo in sunny California?
Activity: 5
May 20, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
When planning the Animal Husbandry, it would be appropriate to keep the animals in protected areas in protected areas rather than in the wire cage. A lion, a tiger must be able to run, and a bird should fly at least.
Activity: 61
May 20, 2018, 12:23:27 AM
I think it's horrible experience. Animals are part of God's creation and humans should treasure them as well. But as long as they take good care of the animals, shelter them and feed them well, there's nothing wrong about it.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 10:25:47 PM
Zoo's must be remain so that people in the city do not need to travel in far places to see the animals. Also the management of the zoo's make sure the animals are treated well.
Activity: 134
May 19, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
I think it depends on the zoo, but as a whole, I honestly do not think zoos are bad things. I used to feel horrible about going to zoos for the same reasons you've mentioned, but I've since read some literature that has helped me put things into perspective. I think many of us often have the perception that zoos are really for the benefit of humans, but I honestly think this couldn't be further from the truth. Ultimately, I think that zoos do in fact benefit animals greatly. But again, it depends on the zoo. I'm sure some aren't properly maintained, but as a whole, I think they are, at least in the VN. That's just my opinion, of course.
Activity: 185
May 19, 2018, 04:47:12 PM
True.
their natural habitat is being snatched
Activity: 30
May 19, 2018, 04:02:24 PM
Ordinary, but we can find out about animals
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
I am a zoologist and that makes me automatically a zoo lover. I feel connected to nature when im in the zoo

Come on man, how can you like zoos when you know that the animals are suffering?
I belive that you love animals and that you treat them good but every animal is happiest in its own natural habitat, am I right?
Activity: 8
May 19, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
I feel lovely with small animals and scared with snakes, crocodiles and reptiles.
Activity: 137
May 19, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
I think it's a very bad thing because they are moved from their natural habitat and every creature is made to live freely not in a cage, there's a zoo where I live and I see lions and other animals that are made to live in jungle living in a cage in a place where it's 10°/15°C whereas they are meant to be living under tropical temperature.
Pages:
Jump to: