Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about zoos? - page 14. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
When I was last time in Zoo some time ago (before that I was in Zoo when I was a little boy), I felt the great pity for the beasts and animals. If I could, I would cancel this terrible attraction around the world.
What do you thing about it?

They are cool, as long as I'm just going to visit
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
Yes I think that zoos are good because they have breeding programs for animals that are becoming extinct and also sometimes subsidise conservation projects and huge reserves where animals are free to roam their natural habitat Zoos can become an educational centre where we can spread awareness about the need for conversation
Activity: 24
April 13, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
I think the zoo is scary, and it turns out the zoo is very nice to visit, especially if we are with family it will be very nice. we can introduce one by one the name of the animal name that our sister do not know yet.
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
When I was last time in Zoo some time ago (before that I was in Zoo when I was a little boy), I felt the great pity for the beasts and animals. If I could, I would cancel this terrible attraction around the world.

I does not think this is a terrible attractions. Although the animals in the zoo does not have the freedom, but some of the animals inside the zoo might like this type of life where they are being well fed and free ob being prey by their predators. Having a zoo i think is very beneficial to our next or next next generation at least there is a real place for them to see and get near to real animals rather than seeing animal on ipad or iphones.
Activity: 164
April 13, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
I like that animals in danger can be helped. But enclosing them just for our entertainment is messed up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
April 04, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Those are big and huge animals and they should not be kept in cages.  Zoos should be closed down.
Activity: 13
April 04, 2018, 09:15:31 AM
This was the essay topic on a language test I had previous year  Grin there are 2 points, one is about children learning about the planet and the other is a vote for animal-friendly lifestyle.
Activity: 23
April 04, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
Zoo can be a good way to introduce animals to kids. But for me, animals being locked up and removed from their natural habitat si rude. If we really want to be with animals we should go to their place. We should not get them and place in a convenient place for human but a disaster for the animals.
Activity: 42
March 15, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
I like to see animals that are from different places but I pity them because they are not in the wild and natural habitat where they can roam around all day long and just playing a part in the food chain.
Activity: 5
March 13, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
I strongly condemn the animals that they are captive and exhibited there, I want animals to move freely in the nature
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Zoo's must be closed, medieval entertaeinmant.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
It's a bit sad to see animals in cages Sad
Activity: 19
March 12, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
I don't like zoos. animals needs to live in their natural places.
Activity: 51
March 12, 2018, 11:55:45 AM
yes it is very happy because the zoo where the most affordable recreation for the family. especially for young children who are very happy to see animals that he likes.
Activity: 125
March 12, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
I feel relax and dreaming with all the animals is my friends. Like it when I was young. Now it is ok feelings. Not so much excited in the zoo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 12, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Zoos are like roman coliseum where people kill each other and viewers find it entertaining. Warriors fight not to die, while animals in zoos are dying without a fight.
Activity: 25
March 12, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
to my knowledge the zoo is where the animals are kept in an artificial environment, and exhibited to the public. In addition to being a place of recreation, the zoo serves as a place of education, research, and conservation sites for endangered species. Animals kept in most zoos are animals that live on land, while aquatic animals are kept in an aquarium.
Activity: 35
February 07, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
as world is becoming more and more hazardous towards wild animals, i think its actually better to keep those animals in zoos in order to keep them alive.
Activity: 59
February 06, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
I think it is a bad palce which I had gone to.
Activity: 85
February 06, 2018, 08:14:59 AM
Zoos should be remain but they must be free all kind of animals living their, coz those animals are have part of the ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: