Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about zoos? - page 6. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
its okay untill the animals fall asleep
Activity: 31
July 23, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
I think the zoo is good as long as the animals are well cared for and the place is worth it.

in the presence of a zoo then it can serve for education about animals and nature and some rare animals avoid hunting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 11:59:06 PM
Many zoos attempt to justify their existence by claiming that they actively engage in things like breeding of endangered species and conservation. But when you start looking at the numbers, this doesn’t seem to be the case. Very few of the animals in zoos are anywhere near being endangered and the number of zoos and the scope of conservation/breeding that these zoos engage in is quite low.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
My attitude depends on the zoo itself. There are places where animals are kept in good conditions. No complaints against them. Animals are looked after, provided with adequate nutrition and they freely walk around the territory. And there are zoos where the conditions of keeping animals are certainly unacceptable.
Activity: 89
July 22, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
I don’t like zoos as animals are not supposed to be caged but should be set free.
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
I hate the concept of the zoos and don’t like it at all.
Activity: 36
July 19, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
Yes of course I am happy in the zoo, because there are many kinds of animals there and I can see directly with my own eyes.
Activity: 35
July 19, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
My feeling when I saw the zoo was happy because there are many animals that we see there.
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I feel bad about wild animals being caged up, they deserve to be free and roaming in the wilderness.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
It is fun to visit zoos and take the children there as they enjoy seeing animals.

Why not take the kids on a vacation to dive with dolphins or something. Don't support the zoos. It's just wrong.
Activity: 90
July 19, 2018, 09:03:54 AM
It is fun to visit zoos and take the children there as they enjoy seeing animals.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
I feel better about the zoos because zoos have many animals are living also they looks very beautiful about zoos.
Activity: 90
July 19, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
I think is amazing, seeing those kind of animal in person is fantastic because you seeing those animal on virtual doesn't give me an exciting feeling.
Activity: 47
July 19, 2018, 01:01:01 AM
I feel bad about the animals that are kept in a zoo, I feel that the people have taken away the freedom of the animals. But zoos are educational.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
Many animals can be seen in a one place but the freedom of animals are limited inside the zoo
Activity: 29
July 18, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Zoos are made for entertainment purpose and instead of zoos people should go on safaris.
July 18, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
Well no hard feeling, i like some animals in the zoos locked up ! The only bad thing is that they are not given enough food, in my country i see the elephants are so skinny not enough food. The amount the zoo earns each day is believe it's enough as it's a old and very popular one and attracts many tourists too. Simply hate reptiles but love the birds, alongside the winter birds that visits during winter.
Keeping animals locked up in zoos is not as good i believe but the endangered species are saved from poachers and hunters. National zoos are better as they are almost as large as wildlife and maintains the ecosystem.

The only thing wrong is that they're misstreated and tortured.  Roll Eyes
Zoos are just modern circuses. Why would a penguin be in the Central Park zoo for crying out loud?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
I think zoos are hell for some animals, they are contained in a small space, they lose their instincts and depends on human. They should be in the wild where they are free.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
July 17, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Well no hard feeling, i like some animals in the zoos locked up ! The only bad thing is that they are not given enough food, in my country i see the elephants are so skinny not enough food. The amount the zoo earns each day is believe it's enough as it's a old and very popular one and attracts many tourists too. Simply hate reptiles but love the birds, alongside the winter birds that visits during winter.
Keeping animals locked up in zoos is not as good i believe but the endangered species are saved from poachers and hunters. National zoos are better as they are almost as large as wildlife and maintains the ecosystem.
July 17, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
They small bad

Yeah that too. I don't get why some people like to see caged animals?
Pages:
Jump to: