Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about zoos? - page 2. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
I don't think they should exist. Animals don't deserve to be locked in cages for the amusement of the general public.
I realized this when I was at the zoo one time and I was looking at this one gorilla. He was leaning against the wall in front of me, and he looked directly into my eyes. He looked so depressed. I almost cried. Zoos suck.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
I feel at the zoo is a highlight of families and children who have never seen animals in your area and are sure that everyone wants to go to the zoo especially with the whole family
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 10:56:27 PM
In my opinion, zoo establishment is to be cancelled because it hurts the nature. If someone should want to save animals from the death or total extinction they would rather arrange treatment and shelters for crippled, sick or orphan ones. I wish such shelters had been instead of zoos.
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 09:46:36 AM
I felt pity for lonely animals. But for those who enjoy being in their places, I am happy for them.
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Oh, that's difficult question. From one point of view, if they were raised there from the beginning, maybe they won't survive in real world, so better keep them in zoos. If not - i'd prefer to release them to open ground.
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
ordinary, but we will find out about animals
Activity: 19
August 13, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
whilst making plans the Animal Husbandry, it might be appropriate to maintain the animals in included regions in blanketed regions in preference to in the wire cage. A lion, a tiger should be able to run, and a bird ought to fly as a minimum.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
Zoos should be, because sometimes this is the only way to see children on animals
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 09:16:34 AM
I alway's like going to the zoo
Activity: 8
August 13, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
I think they should be closed and they probably will be in a few decades. Circus are dying, zoos are the same thing with a bit more comfort then circuses.
Activity: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
A gathering place for animals from land animals and marine animals.
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
In my opinion, zoo establishment is to be cancelled because it hurts the nature. If someone should want to save animals from the death or total extinction they would rather arrange treatment and shelters for crippled, sick or orphan ones. I wish such shelters had been instead of zoos.
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
I don’t have any opinion on the zoos and it is okay with me whatever.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
Zio enables me to understand an aspect of nature

Activity: 22
August 11, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
When I was last time in Zoo some time ago (before that I was in Zoo when I was a little boy), I felt the great pity for the beasts and animals. If I could, I would cancel this terrible attraction around the world.
What do you thing about it?
I am very sad to see animals that are supposed to be in the wild, they are cooped up in a cage. The public assume that the animals at the Zoo in Basel or in protecting one of his, but the fact they are there only for the means of entertainment for the visitors or the means to make profits.
I think there are some zoos that are just out for profit, but I don't think that's the most common thing. I feel like a lot of zoos really want to help the animals. A lot of the animals in zoos would not be able to adapt to the wild, if they were released. What would the alternative be, if you closed the zoos? To just kill those animals? To not allow them to reproduce? I like to think of animals in zoos as ambassadors. They represent their species to humans. Otherwise, we would probably never meet most of them.
Activity: 35
August 10, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
I like that animals in danger can be helped. But enclosing them just for our entertainment is messed up.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
well in some manner, I sense terrible for the animals being stored in captivity, but additionally alternatively, it's suitable for them at the least there are people who are taking care of them. it's also an awesome mastering possibility especially for the children in order that they may no longer depend on just books or the net, but seeing those animals in real existence supply them justice and an revel in they will in no way overlook.
Activity: 74
August 10, 2018, 06:43:26 AM
When I was last time in Zoo some time ago (before that I was in Zoo when I was a little boy), I felt the great pity for the beasts and animals. If I could, I would cancel this terrible attraction around the world.
What do you thing about it?
I am very sad to see animals that are supposed to be in the wild, they are cooped up in a cage. The public assume that the animals at the Zoo in Basel or in protecting one of his, but the fact they are there only for the means of entertainment for the visitors or the means to make profits.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
His feelings were happy because that was where he could find various types of animals
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
Zoo's need to be continue to be in order that humans inside the town do not need to travel in some distance locations to look the animals. also the control of the zoo's make sure the animals are treated properly.
Pages:
Jump to: