Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 24. (Read 17790 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 01:59:44 PM
I feel much better than in 2018.
The market, as I see it, is slowly recovering and many very promising coins with a bright future start to grow in value.
After a full market recovery, I think everyone who invested in good coins will get the desired result.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 31, 2019, 01:59:09 PM
Of course, now I feel disappointed with the market conditions that have not experienced a significant increase. But, I have to stay here, and I will wait for market conditions to start improving again. I believe that will happen soon. Be patient.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
January 31, 2019, 01:21:02 PM
Pitiful is the situation of most investors, bounty hunters and traders. The market has continued to be bearish close to a year now. This situation has made it impossible to profit from the market or to get any reasonable reward as a bounty hunter. What can we do now? Nothing than to wait and see what will happen next.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:06:36 PM
I am fully happy with every day because day by day crypto currency is becoming more popular and favourite to all. All classes of people involving themselves in crytocurrencies market.
If we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, And then the entire cryptocurrency business is focused only on the future, because under the current situation, users will not be able to have a fairly good profit. In my opinion, only long-term storage of your assets Can bring a good income and at the same time you need to have patience to wait for quality results.
Activity: 1302
January 31, 2019, 12:16:25 PM
I am fully happy with every day because day by day crypto currency is becoming more popular and favourite to all. All classes of people involving themselves in crytocurrencies market.
Activity: 476
January 31, 2019, 12:13:42 PM
I feel good. every market have down and up.  although Bitcoin market price is low. but it will rise up I believe it. so now, I buy lot of Bitcoin and holding it . when it price by will be  increasing,, I will sell it. don't panic.  it is common matter,, that the market is decrease.. I think, it will come back good mood.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 11:36:59 AM
Still feeling indifference cos this is not the first time that a bearish season has occurred in the crypto world, have maximized my opportunity by buying more good good coins with little money
Activity: 532
January 31, 2019, 11:36:49 AM
I can say with confidence that I have some hope lately. Of course, I absolutely do not hope that I can return all my losses this year, but now my mood is much better than it was at the end of 2017. I am optimistic and continue to invest and trade. I think that closer to the middle of this year there will come many different pleasant surprises for me.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 31, 2019, 11:21:51 AM
Every day I feel more and more angry, each project transfers payments or is simply silent, it's already tired, scam and scammers rule the market, it is obvious that large investors will not come to such a market.
Activity: 406
January 31, 2019, 10:54:24 AM
i dont feel is bad, if you dont know how to survive in crypto you'll never know how to get profit from it, every invest always have risk, we need strategy, information and analysis
I agree, I think feel bad those who invested in the long and now in the big minus, but again you always need to invest very wisely as a great chance to lose their money in this market
Activity: 406
keyTango
January 31, 2019, 10:54:00 AM
The times of the biggest disappointments have already passed - 2018 has passed, now everyone has a little hope that this year he will be able to earn a little, about this mood I have now - light hope that I will smile at fate and I can recover my losses. However, I do not hope that I will be able to return everything that I lost.
Activity: 574
January 31, 2019, 09:49:39 AM
I know its been hard for everyone to see the market decreases everyday in front of our eyes but we should stay calm and composed. Personally I also feel bad when I see the market this way but I always think that its just temporary. In the first place, crypto is volatile in nature so its expected to behave unpredictably. Also I think its still adjusting or correcting itself from the previous bull run.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
January 31, 2019, 09:00:31 AM
Clearly some of the investors and celebrity endorsers right now are at a mute mode. Because of the conditions of the market. We will hear them soon as soon as the market is stable.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2019, 08:53:07 AM
i dont feel is bad, if you dont know how to survive in crypto you'll never know how to get profit from it, every invest always have risk, we need strategy, information and analysis
of course it has risks even though the risks are small or large and of course there are risks. we must be able to avoid or fight risk so that we can achieve what we want. at Crypto, of course you have to be patient with any conditions and situations. of course many are disappointed and almost give up on this condition because they feel they cannot get profit so they can lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 08:33:04 AM
Activity: 868
January 31, 2019, 08:31:10 AM
I still believe the market can return to normal as before where the price of coins is at its peak again, I hope this will happen in the near future for a while while waiting for the market to improve and add to the collection of coins that I consider well while prices are still cheap. of course I will not miss this good opportunity
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 31, 2019, 08:29:23 AM
I still feel relaxed while waiting for the dev to announce that the token is launching into the market exchange and can be sold. so far there hasn't been a single one, but I still feel calm, not worried.
Activity: 686
January 31, 2019, 08:22:36 AM
I feel good, I don't feel like shit just like you. One thing I know is that everything will be fine again and the market will breath once more. It's just a matter of time

Hopefully this is only a time that will be lived and passed by the cafeteria. Everyone will be happy again if prices start to recover and the lack of a scammer is getting worse nowadays.
Activity: 286
January 31, 2019, 08:18:11 AM
Now i feel that the market situation will be better than the the last year which is the year that cryptocurrency goes fall. on the first month of this year we saw some altcoins pumping so its a good sign for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 253
January 31, 2019, 07:58:25 AM
Personally, either take advantage of the low prices and buy more tokens. Or just hodl down for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: