Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 27. (Read 17790 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 04:22:48 PM
It is a little bit disappointing for sure, but somewhere in our hearts we all know that soon everything will change. Everything will get back to its position as it was earlier. So being silent and wait for that time is the best option right now.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
January 30, 2019, 04:08:44 PM
I feel reassured, because now, the market is falling significantly, but in the long run it will rise again and this is a good opportunity to hold more currencies and keep them until the time is right for trading those currencies and make a lot of money. You should not risk and rush to sell because this is a big loss and in this case you will regret and cry a lot.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 04:00:31 PM
It's natural that everyone starts thinking badly and expresses all his disappointment with the current condition of the Crypto market. I don't blame anyone because this has become my risk and everything that happens is not because of one party but the public. but we must be able to fight and believe Crypto has a real future or you all decide whether to continue or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 03:55:48 PM
I did not lose hope and believe that temporary difficulties only benefit and we will be rewarded for it!
I also think that this time that we spend in cryptocurrency experience that in the future I think will pay off with a very large profit, and the more now the prices are very low for purchases
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 03:34:56 PM
Come on, you don't have to be so pessimistic. Instead of being sad, invest in coins you believe in. Cryptocurrency is developing and it does not stop.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 03:33:06 PM
I'm a bit tired of the bearish market, It's been too long already and I don't know how far this can last, I used to believe in holding but that doesn't seem to be the way these days, I try to do bounty hunting and hope that it can get me somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 30, 2019, 03:28:11 PM

i at the moment as a small investor I feel very discouraged by this bear market and i believe that i will stop investing further at least until i will not have recovered the investments made so far and the bull market start again

My situation is similar, and it is very difficult to be in peace if there is not much finance for investments. Large investors can plan investments in various industries and thereby feel comfortable when fluctuating in the market.
Activity: 13
January 30, 2019, 03:27:35 PM
a little worried about the current market situation
Activity: 20
January 30, 2019, 03:23:00 PM
Reading your words, even became sad. The market situation is clearly not the best. But this is quite a good moment to buy coins. Do not despair, it will still be good.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 30, 2019, 03:17:47 PM
Well, if I should think of how I used to feel, I will say I am currently feeling fine now, I know longer think too much about the bear market because I know it will end someday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 03:11:12 PM
I did not lose hope and believe that temporary difficulties only benefit and we will be rewarded for it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 02:59:06 PM
I think that such a lull can last about two years, so I relax and go to work in other areas, but I don’t say goodbye to the crypto market, I just spend less time with it.
I agree all I think that the market will recover very quickly , but I think now as with the previous bullish market will long remain still bearish
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 02:10:54 PM
yeah actually a long time crypto bearish market situation is not hopeful. trading condition also falling loss. that time only wait and take patience. some time i felling upset, because i lost my everything. now also hoped that, still crypto have future must prices again can rise and can do recover capital.
It is very natural that many people are getting upset because after waiting a long time and hoping that at the beginning of this year the market will rise but their predictions and expectations are wrong and I am also among those who experience it.

but I think if you really want profit without waiting a long time then you have to trade because that's the only fastest and best way to benefit from crypto.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 30, 2019, 02:09:29 PM
I think that such a lull can last about two years, so I relax and go to work in other areas, but I don’t say goodbye to the crypto market, I just spend less time with it.
Activity: 350
January 30, 2019, 01:41:06 PM
yeah actually a long time crypto bearish market situation is not hopeful. trading condition also falling loss. that time only wait and take patience. some time i felling upset, because i lost my everything. now also hoped that, still crypto have future must prices again can rise and can do recover capital.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 30, 2019, 12:53:23 PM

i at the moment as a small investor I feel very discouraged by this bear market and i believe that i will stop investing further at least until i will not have recovered the investments made so far and the bull market start again

You might want to be a trader than investor at this time of the market.
There are so many investors who are losing money due to bear market.
But in trading, bear market is nothing as long as we are wise and know what we picking.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 30, 2019, 12:24:24 PM

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 30, 2019, 11:54:15 AM
what I feel now is the time to start over, we have to re-invest even though the market conditions are very unstable,
being patient in the face of market conditions is the main key to survival, we will definitely see the bullrun later
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 11:39:44 AM
Large market growth is very unlikely after such a long fall. I think until the spring of significant changes in the market should not be expected.
I think that significant changes should not be expected until the winter of 2019. Because the market still looks very bad even now
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
S.E.D.O.
January 30, 2019, 11:26:28 AM
Large market growth is very unlikely after such a long fall. I think until the spring of significant changes in the market should not be expected.
Pages:
Jump to: