Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 26. (Read 17790 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 12:17:07 AM
I thought, I felt fine with my investment in crypto, because I used the krypto currency for so long, so now with the decrease in my krypto price, I won't worry, but I will also be patient to wait a while. at a stable market price, so I will also profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 31, 2019, 12:14:43 AM
For me i feel blessed because of this forum i became a bounty hunter and i earn for free with an easy task, no boss and can work at home. Even if the current market is bearish i still feel positive that cryptocurrency have a bright future we just need to be patient and look at the bigger picture in the long run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 31, 2019, 12:09:20 AM
The market condition is bad presently but it will favour new investors and I am proud to be among those that takes advantage of the present situation, I love crypto and I'm sticking with it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 31, 2019, 12:05:24 AM
I feel good as long as I make money. Crypto is fun to make money in the money world. It's not easy to earn money so fast on other stock market sites.
If you are careful, you will make good money.
I agree with your opinion because investment with crypto currency has a very large risk and is behind that risk if we are careful, the big profits will be obtained
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 12:00:09 AM
Always unhappy when i see the market so dip i felt like have lost my money into this  crypto but still have hope that price will be rise soon.

Right, what happened to the market now makes me unhappy, even I can not go online for a month because the market is still red, hopefully the market will improve soon so we can party like 2017.
Don't get worse in sadness, because if you are sad and afraid that you cannot move forward to start the activity again. do any activities that can be profitable, because the market will recover soon so that in the future we can get good results.
face with a smile, don't be easily discouraged, keep up the spirit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:22:03 PM
Always unhappy when i see the market so dip i felt like have lost my money into this  crypto but still have hope that price will be rise soon.

Right, what happened to the market now makes me unhappy, even I can not go online for a month because the market is still red, hopefully the market will improve soon so we can party like 2017.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 09:28:49 PM
At the same time it's better to buy some altcoins for their low price at the moment lot of holders last year I could not see any people get earned some huge of money they just always holding as they predictions not doesn't happened.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 09:27:05 PM
I feel a lot now, like worry, sad, upset, worried because the crypto condition is not stable, to be honest I want the market to rise as soon as I have been involved in crypto for a year but have not got maximum results, of course patience is also tested because waiting for the market to rise does require patience but I'm sure this is only a matter of time and surely crypto will slowly rise again
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 09:22:35 PM
I belong to a group that expects prices to rise again. when the price drops, I feel despair. loss. regret. impatience in trading made me loss. probably not just me who felt like this. maybe there are some people in this forum who feel the same with my feelings.
Naturally, if the market is in a bad condition, your feelings mix so you are afraid.
when that feeling comes, we try to be calm and optimistic, that all this can recover, if we are trapped in a feeling that makes us fall, it can cause us to fall so we cannot stand up and fight all those problems. try to stay calm and patient, sure this condition will end quickly so you can get more opportunities in the future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 08:22:55 PM
I belong to a group that expects prices to rise again. when the price drops, I feel despair. loss. regret. impatience in trading made me loss. probably not just me who felt like this. maybe there are some people in this forum who feel the same with my feelings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 30, 2019, 07:53:46 PM
I do not feel bad and i am not worried, because i have always invested iwhat i can afford to lose. If this principle is duly followed by every investor, then there won't be anything to worry about.
I still believe in the crypto space and i believe that we can still make up our loses.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 30, 2019, 05:26:01 PM
I feel angry now on myself. I regretted selling a few coins in the summer at a time when they were very expensive. Now the price for them has fallen a hundred times. Therefore, I have nothing but anger at my greed.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 05:18:30 PM
Am not so happy due to the fact that have invented most my fund on altcoin both the known and the the unknown altcoin, instead of the market to be moving forward the Price is just moving backward, when did I know when the market Will greed for me to make my money and profit
Activity: 574
January 30, 2019, 05:15:58 PM
Naturally, the situation on the market does not add mood, but this is no reason to give up and go into depression. Sooner or later, the bullish market will replace the bearish market and the cryptocurrency will begin to bloom and bring joy to investors. Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2019, 05:06:25 PM
stop just hoping! Learn how to work even in such a market and increase the amount of your coins. learn trading, set up a trading bot, start arbitrage etc

Good advice, and I hope that no matter what happens to the market more people will still remain sufficient enough to acquire knowledge in trading. Furthermore it really needs a lot of patience and dedication in order to achieve those abilities that we needed, so that self confidence and reliance became our tool as we move forward. Recovery for the market will have to take more months to go, so if asked what feeling I had maybe I could say it's a little bit thrill and I couldn't be excited yet unless there's a big surprises coming.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
January 30, 2019, 05:05:26 PM
stop just hoping! Learn how to work even in such a market and increase the amount of your coins. learn trading, set up a trading bot, start arbitrage etc

Can you possibly recommend a trading bot?
Never tried one before.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 30, 2019, 04:57:45 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 04:50:39 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 04:45:13 PM
It is a little bit disappointing for sure, but somewhere in our hearts we all know that soon everything will change. Everything will get back to its position as it was earlier. So being silent and wait for that time is the best option right now.

I feel a bit sad too about the market, I bought ETH early this year when the price was about 150USD each, I think the market has recovered but turned out I was wrong and now eth is at 105 USD, I hope everything recover soon.
You bought another good price , as the fundamental Ethereum coin and I think she's in the future to restore the price , I have buy Ethereum 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
January 30, 2019, 04:28:15 PM
It is a little bit disappointing for sure, but somewhere in our hearts we all know that soon everything will change. Everything will get back to its position as it was earlier. So being silent and wait for that time is the best option right now.

I feel a bit sad too about the market, I bought ETH early this year when the price was about 150USD each, I think the market has recovered but turned out I was wrong and now eth is at 105 USD, I hope everything recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: