Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you get over your grief? - page 3. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 19, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
We all avoid this sadness.No one likes to be sad.But we have to accept every situation.We must not let this win us.We have to go through everything as real fighters.Grief is a passing period.We always have to remain smiling and full of strength.Grief always happens suddenly.We have to be ready for everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
In order to overcome grief, you would first have to learn to accept what ever had happened and be ready to move forward and continue with life.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:01:31 PM
go way down the mountain to get rid of my own sorrow.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
. Do not look for the guilty in what happened to take revenge. It will not be easier for you, and it is unlikely that it will change anything. Also, one does not need to look for salvation in alcohol and other dubious pleasures. They will drive you into a psychological impasse and undermine your health.
Activity: 37
February 19, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
by hanging out with friends
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Do not blame yourself, that you have forgotten something. This is a normal reaction, it protects from a sudden and complete experience of the full severity of the loss. At this time, the support and care of close people is very important, which could take part of the formal worries.
Activity: 132
February 19, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
life is tough, but if you run well, then there is a way to deal with every problem. there is no easy life, because you are acting for yourself. you have to be confident, and always remember what your past mistakes to be true .then you will be able to live life well
Activity: 11
February 19, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Give yourself time to accept what has happened. There is no schedule for when you should feel certain emotions, or be over others. Choose to stand up for you and the rest of your life, and choose to move on.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
When I look back on my life I realized that I have difficulty in letting things go. Instead, I just repressed everything all together and obviously this isn't healthy.
Never look back to your past which is sad moments or bad things happened into your life,let it go for the past and move on,be strong and always think to your positive side that you overcome all those bad things happened,have faith and you will be alright.
Activity: 9
February 18, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
When I look back on my life I realized that I have difficulty in letting things go. Instead, I just repressed everything all together and obviously this isn't healthy.
Pages:
Jump to: