Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when to sell? - page 20. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 6
February 11, 2022, 09:45:30 AM
You have not stated clearly what you want to sell.  And besides, if you want to sell USDT then you have to pay.  You can use Corona virus to sell directly to any currency via p2p. It is very easy and if you want to trade.  From here you can trade risk free.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
February 11, 2022, 09:34:47 AM
It's smarter to take profits even if you like the coin and want to hold for a long time, sell when the price surge high and wait for another dip because that's how crypto works another dip is necessary then buy back for low price this will increase the numbers of coins you have.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 555
February 11, 2022, 09:30:48 AM
Do you have any pattern that you see or watch in the market to determine time to sell your hodlings and take your profit ?
No

Do you regret not selling your coins at any point because you didn't know it will drop ?

Can you share your opinion
Yes, so don't be greedy, take profit if you get a pretty good profit, at least put a stop loss so that when the market experiences a situation we didn't expect, we don't lose too much.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 11, 2022, 09:22:34 AM
Hi,

this is my first post in this forum. Hopefully this helps a little bit.

For example what I did on Anyswap:

I bought at 17 $ becourse in my opinion it was the only bridge/crosschain swap that was not effected from any hack or so on (this time ;-) - if you see multichain today)
It was worth nearly 30 $ one day. I tried to sell it if it doubles 2 times. And this was my mistake for this time. It was the first coin/token I ever bought. Meantimes it was again at 18-19 $ due to the bitcoin fall to 32.000 $.
So I said to myself okay- 2 times is maybe not the best target. Try 1.5. And sold it at 25 $.

I think you have made a good step in your first sell of coin that you did observe that it pumped higher at a point and dropped that you finally made up mind to sell and got some profit.

I will implement this for the future as I`m a newbie completly. If I find a coin or token that suits me - I´m really satisfied if I can reach the 1.5 increasing and let it go. Until I get more expirience, hopefully it works well for me.

You have adopted the start small pattern. I believe that is good too as you begin to have experience because greed is risky let you lose all
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 11, 2022, 09:11:06 AM
Hi,

this is my first post in this forum. Hopefully this helps a little bit.

For example what I did on Anyswap:

I bought at 17 $ becourse in my opinion it was the only bridge/crosschain swap that was not effected from any hack or so on (this time ;-) - if you see multichain today)
It was worth nearly 30 $ one day. I tried to sell it if it doubles 2 times. And this was my mistake for this time. It was the first coin/token I ever bought. Meantimes it was again at 18-19 $ due to the bitcoin fall to 32.000 $.
So I said to myself okay- 2 times is maybe not the best target. Try 1.5. And sold it at 25 $.

I will implement this for the future as I`m a newbie completly. If I find a coin or token that suits me - I´m really satisfied if I can reach the 1.5 increasing and let it go. Until I get more expirience, hopefully it works well for me.
legendary
Merit: 4269
February 11, 2022, 09:05:25 AM
Do you have any pattern that you see or watch in the market to determine time to sell your hodlings and take your profit ?

Do you regret not selling your coins at any point because you didn't know it will drop ?

It is very difficult to buy at the very bottom and sell at the top, so develop a little strategy for yourself.
The simplest strategy is to sell 50% of the coins after a 200% rise in price and take your money, and then wait for the market to grow. Or sell in parts with limited coin growth, for example, the price of a coin has increased 4 times, you sell 25%, and so on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 11, 2022, 08:57:13 AM

I don't have any pattern when selling. All I know is that this coin is going up and giving me a lot of profit.

Of course. When the price goes up I try to wait for it to be even higher but the truth is that the price of the coin falls.
And one thing I can teach you is not to be too greedy in taking advantage. Because in the crypto world anything can happen. Prices can change every second.
Merit: 121
February 11, 2022, 08:38:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: