Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when to stop? - page 85. (Read 37972 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 02:54:07 AM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
Actually I don't think that people are playing gambling like a daily basis job. Because gambling is a free and fun time game, and we should pay it when we have extra money, otherwise if you use you salary in gambling that being trouble for you.
Whenever i play gambling, i always use my extra money in gambling, so if i lose so i don't take tension.   
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 02:35:15 AM
We have to set the target both way. Play in limits everything will be fine or else you will book the loses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 11:11:24 AM
When you have lost to much money then you know that it is enough and that you need to stop because you are going to lose more money.
Stop before it is to late and bigger problems will appear because of that.

The most simple way, but it is extremely difficult to do by those who are already addicted to it and they have a large curious in gambling that they do. So if you want to go, then have to eliminate all the memories about gambling
Activity: 700
July 20, 2016, 10:54:15 AM
I simple thing if you addicted to much then just carry a limited amount so that even if you lose that and want to play more you will not be able to play . But ideally it difficult for those who do not have control on themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
When you're feeling bored or you're already finding other activities to waste your time
well by that time you most probably wwould lose all the money you have deposited so thats not the correct time i guess, i stop if i dont manage to make any profit and start losing
how can you know that it is enough to lose and now to stop losing any more. i think if you manage before starting the gambling that how much will you afford lose and after that you are going to stop i think only then you can manga a limited lost.

you are right before starting to play gambling , first you have to decide how much you can afford to lose or else you can do like this that you can set as 25% of the deposit if lost you will stop playing for that day or for some hours and then back you will come and start it. But cannot assure you that how much profit will be their or again you will be loosing but like this atleast you can check your fortune is turning or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 10:06:29 AM
When you're feeling bored or you're already finding other activities to waste your time
well by that time you most probably wwould lose all the money you have deposited so thats not the correct time i guess, i stop if i dont manage to make any profit and start losing
how can you know that it is enough to lose and now to stop losing any more. i think if you manage before starting the gambling that how much will you afford lose and after that you are going to stop i think only then you can manga a limited lost.
Activity: 350
July 20, 2016, 09:41:34 AM
When you have lost to much money then you know that it is enough and that you need to stop because you are going to lose more money.
Stop before it is to late and bigger problems will appear because of that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 20, 2016, 09:29:47 AM
Easy answer:
When you got no money in the wallet you took to gamble.
A gambler stops only when he gets no money ^^

A wise gambler won't let himself lose everything to stop, he would rather stop when he reaches the limit he had set in his mind for his losings or winnings.
I always suggest gamblers that before you start betting on any gambling site or board just keep a limit in your mind, and when you reach the limit just stop betting at that time to avoid losing everything you have in your gambling wallet.
Excuse me, a wise man never gambles or no relaxed situations for a gambler to think wise.
In gambling everything is out of your control. So, losing everything is highly possible for any gambler regardless of his experience or whatever skills he has. Practically, zero bankroll is the stopping point for most of the gambler usually.
Activity: 756
July 20, 2016, 06:57:02 AM
Easy answer:

A wise gambler won't let himself lose everything to stop, he would rather stop when he reaches the limit he had set in his mind for his losings or winnings.
I always suggest gamblers that before you start betting on any gambling site or board just keep a limit in your mind, and when you reach the limit just stop betting at that time to avoid losing everything you have in your gambling wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 12, 2016, 09:52:00 AM
Easy answer:
Activity: 210
July 12, 2016, 08:55:39 AM
I think i never bored on gambling because it is fun and i know when to stop gambling if i have won and if i have lost that is time for stop play gambling for me and if i have time and money so i will come to gambling again.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2016, 08:48:29 AM
If you are losing a amount in a certain time period you should stop, of course you are self controlling the ropes with doing this.
The best thing is too gamble with around the 30 dollar max a day so you can gamble safe and you also do not have to gamble for the profit..
Too bad most people only stops when they have the money to gamble anymore. Most people still want to continue as long as they have the moeny, if they are losing they want to recover the money whatever it takes, resulting to lose all the money they have.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
July 12, 2016, 01:50:01 AM
If you are losing a amount in a certain time period you should stop, of course you are self controlling the ropes with doing this.
The best thing is too gamble with around the 30 dollar max a day so you can gamble safe and you also do not have to gamble for the profit..
Well that amount of 30$ is too much for some people and just a dust for some other peoples. So, actually we ourselves have to decide whether gamble or not to gamble and also if gamble then how much initial bankroll to gamble with. And finally when to stop in particularly both the cases of after how much profit and loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
July 11, 2016, 02:26:51 PM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?

Yes daily limit. Limit bitcoin wallet also can help. It is hard to stop nthe gambling. If the wallet is full ? But for how long ? When the fun of gambling begins and you are carrier away and forget the limit you gamble the whole wallet entirely instead of having the limit on the bitcoins you play with.
Activity: 406
July 11, 2016, 02:00:28 PM
Activity: 686
July 11, 2016, 01:47:52 PM
I stop when i lose all my money or when i already doubled my money
Good, but then I think all in at 50% is the best thing for you Cheesy . Though I never set any goals or amounts in my sight first up before gambling, but I always keep in mind that I will not deposit anything more once my current bankroll is completely gone. Because for me, protecting my current holding is more important than earning new bitcoins.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2016, 01:26:46 PM
I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.
For me, I gamble when I get any sort of payment whether its salary or some online work's payment. So what I do is fix a small amount that I can gamble with and rest I simply save as bitcoins.
i think no one know when to stop gambling the reason is that gambling make people greedy on both sides. when he win in gambling he wishes to win more and more so he continue tell he lose again. and when he is lose he continue it to return its money and still he lose all his investment.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2016, 09:23:57 AM
For me, I set a goal(20k sat i only bet small Tongue ) and for a few days now it works for me. Don't be greedy.

Don't you think that's too small? I mean 20k sat is a goal already crazy little, the process of you having some real profit out of gambling would be ridiculously slow. 20K sat is small and then for sure there would be some days when you would lose instead of winning. Now that you have established that discipline, now that you're able to stop after reaching your goal. Maybe set a higher goal to earn more and faster, just a suggestion though.

I mean 20k sat per hour sorry. I wait the faucet to cool down then I bet again. My average daily earning for that site is 120k+ sat. I will increase my set goal soon. Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 11, 2016, 08:18:54 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 06:51:28 AM
For me, I set a goal(20k sat i only bet small Tongue ) and for a few days now it works for me. Don't be greedy.

Don't you think that's too small? I mean 20k sat is a goal already crazy little, the process of you having some real profit out of gambling would be ridiculously slow. 20K sat is small and then for sure there would be some days when you would lose instead of winning. Now that you have established that discipline, now that you're able to stop after reaching your goal. Maybe set a higher goal to earn more and faster, just a suggestion though.
Pages:
Jump to: