Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when to stop? - page 86. (Read 37972 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2016, 03:10:02 AM
For me, I set a goal(20k sat i only bet small Tongue ) and for a few days now it works for me. Don't be greedy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 03:07:22 AM
When you start gambling and in the start you do not earn or win bets and continue to lose every bet then it means that you will not earn any and will lose it in the future also and in this way you will not remain with any penny, so at that start you will have to stop.
Activity: 1190
July 11, 2016, 02:51:32 AM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
When you are in gambling its hard to stop to play especially when you already in lost.you want it to recover your lost and ending with Lossing more. Many gambler had no daily limit they play any moment they want and deposit money all they want.
agree with most gamblers have no limits on gambling if they have not run out of money in the balance on that site I'm sure many gamblers will continue gambling until the balance possessed probably exhausted. but many gamblers will also launch an redeposit when they still have the desire to recover their losses yeah it is a very terrible thing
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 11, 2016, 02:40:40 AM

There are only two reason when to stop.

1) If you are already winning a percent of your bankroll. (If you will not stop here you might lose your winning and also your bankroll.)
2) If you are already losing a percent of your bankroll. (Because if you will not stop here again. You might lose all your bankroll.)

Apparently, though, that's not what happens in the real world scenario. People tend to be greedy when they are already winning and they will only stop when all of their money is lost. They always think that they will recover what they have lost before and end up losing more and more. The loss would eventually be too much that it would be really hard to recover the losses.

But you cannot really dictate the people if still he will keep up to gamble more even thought the playing time he spends on gambling sites are to much above their limits and really theirs no intellegent guy that can keep win eventhough they have good strat on their desired gambling sites and thats why they must stop really or else house will gonna bust all they have.

I will stop if at one time that I have suffered a great defeat. I know that day I have not been lucky. and I will be back tomorrow to get better luck again. the main thing is patience. we must have a strong patience.

I think thats to much if you learn to limit the loss what youve got i really can say it will not hurt your savings and still you can continue to have funds on another valuable things, the really goal you set in your gamestyle is putting some minimal limits in wins or lose so you can leave with less risk in the time you gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
July 11, 2016, 02:22:50 AM
I will stop if at one time that I have suffered a great defeat. I know that day I have not been lucky. and I will be back tomorrow to get better luck again. the main thing is patience. we must have a strong patience.

Lol, if you don't have any funds then obviously you will have to stop. You will have to stop before you suffer a "great defeat".

I suggest that all of you stop when you reach a target that you set. Once you hit that target, do not go any further.

At least that gives you a bit of a chance to win.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 11, 2016, 02:09:51 AM
Activity: 158
July 11, 2016, 01:51:18 AM
I set a target daily . its 35% of my bankroll , when i get there i stop no matter what , thats the key to success in gambling . also you cant win daily , so if i loose 35% of my bankroll then also i stop and the next day my target becomes 50% of my bankroll .
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 01:35:48 AM

1) If you are already winning a percent of your bankroll. (If you will not stop here you might lose your winning and also your bankroll.)
2) If you are already losing a percent of your bankroll. (Because if you will not stop here again. You might lose all your bankroll.)

Apparently, though, that's not what happens in the real world scenario. People tend to be greedy when they are already winning and they will only stop when all of their money is lost. They always think that they will recover what they have lost before and end up losing more and more. The loss would eventually be too much that it would be really hard to recover the losses.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 10, 2016, 10:18:52 PM

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2016, 10:09:26 PM
My limit on gambling is 250k satoshi and sometimes up to 500k but never more.
My betting is 500k or so on average. If not so sure it will be 250k. Also not over 500k.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2016, 09:31:05 PM
Like any addiction-- don't start in the first place. heh... -.-

But really, you can stop if you really want to. Find a different hobby; a constructive one. I recommend farming/gardening food; it's something that'll actually make you money and make you lose weight (if you need to). Oh, and it'll also help out the environment and the world.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2016, 09:25:22 PM
 No one will know when to stop gambling and that is the biggest problem of everyone who is addicted as hell you know.
There are to many people addicted just to the game and when you are addict you wont stop it is not that you dont want to stop but you wont.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 10, 2016, 09:07:08 PM
When you are in gambling its hard to stop to play especially when you already in lost.you want it to recover your lost and ending with Lossing more. Many gambler had no daily limit they play any moment they want and deposit money all they want.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
July 10, 2016, 08:50:23 PM
usually i try to get a round number, like 1000, 2000 etc. but if im losing i try 2 or 3 times more and then stop
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 03:55:02 PM
I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.

You are true chasing our loses will make us lose more , so the better option is that we have to think for the future and have to play for today and have to forget about what we lose yesterday, with that we will be fair in there and will not lose everything.
I do not know if it is right to say or not but actually I also used to believe in not chasing your loses, but that theory changed recently die to the fact that I yesterday was depressed and chased my chases and actually recovered a lot !

Yes, being over ambitious pays some day same way frustrating and chasing losses also may help you if you are on your lucky day.
but i think no one know how and when to stop. i think there is no end of gambling and  no end of bitocin. so i can say that gambling and bitcoin will continue. and we will enjoy the game.

There are people who know to stop and that's why they are successful. The ones who are not will continue to lose money.
Because with gambling you will lose eventually.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2016, 03:52:11 PM
I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.

You are true chasing our loses will make us lose more , so the better option is that we have to think for the future and have to play for today and have to forget about what we lose yesterday, with that we will be fair in there and will not lose everything.
I do not know if it is right to say or not but actually I also used to believe in not chasing your loses, but that theory changed recently die to the fact that I yesterday was depressed and chased my chases and actually recovered a lot !

Yes, being over ambitious pays some day same way frustrating and chasing losses also may help you if you are on your lucky day.
but i think no one know how and when to stop. i think there is no end of gambling and  no end of bitocin. so i can say that gambling and bitcoin will continue. and we will enjoy the game.
There's really no end since the satisfaction of human has no end too. Once human hit their certain satisfaction they are mostly abusing and want more of it, making them to lose something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 02:22:50 PM

but i think no one know how and when to stop. i think there is no end of gambling and  no end of bitocin. so i can say that gambling and bitcoin will continue. and we will enjoy the game.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 10, 2016, 06:16:45 AM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
July 09, 2016, 01:45:22 PM
For me, I gamble when I get any sort of payment whether its salary or some online work's payment. So what I do is fix a small amount that I can gamble with and rest I simply save as bitcoins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 09, 2016, 07:54:53 AM

I'm stop when my banksters call to my wife
Pages:
Jump to: