Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you like about HITBTC exchange ..? - page 7. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I recently started using Hitbtc and I'm surprised. It seems like safe exchange. My Deposits and withdraws came through quickly . I did not understand just one thing - why there need to send from the main account to trading account.
I agree that this code of money is fast enough and easy to use, but I have had some problems. The fact is that I fixed several times unauthorized entry into my account by an unknown person. And this despite the fact that I have a two-factor authentication protection. so I try to use this exchanger less often.

i got two-factor authentication too but there were no problems. the first thing I did was to enable two fact. auth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think the hitbtc exchange has a pretty good market, huge trading volume. the design of the user interface is quite pleasing to the eye, and loading page is not so heavy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I recently started using Hitbtc and I'm surprised. It seems like safe exchange. My Deposits and withdraws came through quickly . I did not understand just one thing - why there need to send from the main account to trading account.
I agree that this code of money is fast enough and easy to use, but I have had some problems. The fact is that I fixed several times unauthorized entry into my account by an unknown person. And this despite the fact that I have a two-factor authentication protection. so I try to use this exchanger less often.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I try to avoid this exchange if possible. On reddit thread (r/hitbtc/) it has lots of negative feedback and problems from exchange`s users.
Also their withdrawal`s fee is not modest at all.

I agree with you, the negatives around this projects outways the positives if there is any, I think the fees one pays for using the exchange when compared to other exchanges is too high. I have stopped using the platfrom since, my last trade there was for Cindicators and nothing after this
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??
I like it because they have huge withdrawl limites for unverified accounts.

I also had an issue some weeks ago that has been solved within 48 hours.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I agree - commissions on the withdrawal of many coins are usually overstated.
Support is slow.
If there is an alternative, I will prefer to use another exchange. I like the design of the exchange. Here I sometimes watch courses of some coins/tokens Grin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Withdrawal fee is way to high for comfort
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
I used this exchange. The usual small exchange, the interface is standard, the support service answers very long, it's a big minus. In general, I would rate this stock exchange for 4 points out of 5
Activity: 140
Used this exchange recently to buy the right coin LND. The exchange is really good, no difficulties at all. ETH quickly brought to the stock exchange, just as quickly everything was removed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hitbtc is the exchange of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Safe and comfortable
2-factor authentication, advanced encryption technology, cold storage - gives you peace of mind when it comes to security and transaction processing is quite fast compared to others.
Activity: 224
Yes i agree with all members who say HITBTC is good excange. I have used it a long time and many times to trading my coins. And i think HITBTC is very easy to use and user friendly. There's a lot new and good coins can be to trading, also a lot choose coins with good rates change. That's make us very satisfied to use it.

I also agree with you, because so far I have not seen the dark side of HitBtc exchange and I see other negative comment comments about HitBtc but I have not seen it yet..I hope this is a nice and good exchange, but I do not want to comment more because I want to study first more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
i don't have any good option in hitbtc exchange they are many rumors Hitbtc is a scam exchange they manipulate among many coins and trades
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
Some people had problems when they deposit ERC20 tokens.  Sometimes it took 2-3 weeks before you were able to see your deposit.
But personally, I never had any issue with HitBTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't like the withdrawal fees and also the minimum amount of coin to trade. Sometimes you have some coins, but can't do any trading.
One positive thing is that the volume of exchange is not bad. There is also some bugs. Sometimes the trading graph don't correspond to the coin you choose. You have to select another coin and then reselect it.
But it is good that we can use TradingView.
I don't like the chat box. It slows the system and it is not necessary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Once I tried to sell one of the coins received for participating in the bounty campaign on the HitBTC exchange and was horrified by the amount of commission fees from the trade and for withdrawal of funds. I lost about 20% of the amount. I believe that this is too much to exchange, so I try to bypass this  exchange now!
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I try to avoid this exchange if possible. On reddit thread (r/hitbtc/) it has lots of negative feedback and problems from exchange`s users.
Also their withdrawal`s fee is not modest at all.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??
Hitbtc is excellent exchange to sell some our token,anything going fine but withdrawal time is takes time more than 5 hour.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
For some coins they have good volumes, so sometimes I use. But I prefer other exchanges.
Activity: 224
I used to like HitBTC, the support was fast and able to solve my problem easily. But the service level has gone downhill, and the withdrawal fees is too expensive.
Kenapa biaya transaksi penarikannya dipermahal..?? Saya baru mengenal hitbtc jadi saya belum mengerti banyak tentang perkembangan perkembangan yang telah mereka raih. Namun saya sering mendengar komentar negatif tentang HitBtc.
Pages:
Jump to: