Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you like about HITBTC exchange ..? - page 8. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
HitBTC is a shitty exchange - horrible fees and some shady actions in the past not recommend
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I don't like it that much. I prefer to work with another trade platforms like Binance, for example. Binance is the best!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??

I don't like it. It's a bit like EtherDelta in that sometimes you have to use it because there is no other decent-sized exchange that holds the coins you want... but I try to avoid HitBTC if I possibly can.

My two main reasons for disliking it is that they don't let you trade all of your coins. You can only sell round numbers, say multiples of 10. This leaves you holding a load of small quantities of many different coins. I suspect that HitBTC's reason for doing this is that you just give up and abandon those coins, which the exchange can then keep (easy enough if they decide to delist the coin). I really can't see any other reason for it, no other exchange does it. Second reason is that they hiked the fees up a while ago, which makes me like them even less.

It is fairly reputable and convenient, but at the same time it's really not one of the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is very slow) This is main problem I see with this exchange. I will trade there only some rare tokens that tradable only there.
Activity: 308
hitbtc and etherdelta are the most terrible exchanges

high fee .. nonsense ui ...  Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I used to like HitBTC, the support was fast and able to solve my problem easily. But the service level has gone downhill, and the withdrawal fees is too expensive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I used the services of this exchange twice and I have no complaints. I checked in, set 2FA,transfer of tokens from MEW to the exchange took 5 minutes, after that i moved the ethereum back to the wallet - just 2 minutes and it's there.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??

I recommend not to use HitBTC because indeed some communities do not recommend this market. If you want to sell a new coin / token and only listed on hitbtc, then it would be better to wait for the development until there is a new market.

deposit problem and long-duration of pending is usual problems on HitBTC
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
 i like and use this exchange, in my experience it have no problem with withdrawal, except minimum trading for some altcoin.you must read minimum trading before deposit in hitbtc,,
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
In my experience, trading in hitbtc is a good market though. It is very easy to use and you can easily find your coin or token you want to trade or exchange. And also it has a good securty features. The negative side of hitbtc is you can only trade by hundred, it means that 99 is not tradeablein hitbtc. Also it has a low volume of trades in some coins.
Activity: 311
just garbage exchange, don not save there any coins. Made quick trade and withdraw your money. Hear a lot of complaine when people lose they deposit on HitBTC
Activity: 280
Hitbtc is a good market, I also often use the market, as long as I use it, I have not got any problem .. I believe in this market.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
many people are complaining about the poor performance of HitBTC, but not with me because so far as I have used Hitbtc I have never had a problem with it and hopefully it will continue well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Big comissionsfor withdraw isn't for me, so I prefer to stay away of this exchange. I don't see any future of this exchange with such policy fees.
Coomparing to other exchanges I would choose Binance or Okex.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I registered to HitBTC, but I have not used it for anything.

Plenty of coins are supported, which is nice, no KYC, but the withdrawal fees can be high, and the withdrawal process can be slow, but this is what I've heard.

On the other hand, I got hacked about a week ago.
I registered in February, and got hacked in May. 3 months. And my password is not that easy (I believe).
Come on, why were they able to hack my account on HitBTC, and not on any other exchanges? I blame HitBTC for that, as I feel they do not use the right countermeasures against hackers. Luckily, nothing was on my account.

So keep this in mind, and have a read on their forum. There are negative feedbacks, and plenty of them. I would advise to be extremely cautious.
Activity: 486
I think hitbtc is pretty good easy too to use it and pretty much the coin listed on hitbtc and also has a large trading volume I like to trade there, but for now I have trouble in hitbtc when I send the token suddenly the wallet's address changes I contacted the admin but in order to wait and wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
I like this exchange, it is one of the largest. HiitBTC has a daily turnover of about half a billion dollars, so it is in the top 20.
but many cases claim that hitbtc is also still a lot of trouble in their deposit system or withdraw those who make some people lazy to use it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
I like this exchange, it is one of the largest. HiitBTC has a daily turnover of about half a billion dollars, so it is in the top 20.

right. its sad to see these billion dollars exchanges provide bad customer service.  I was reading an article somewhere that said that all crypto exchanges are run by handful of people who control everything from top to bottom. I think that should change specially when they're making billions as you've mentioned. may be they don't care about their customers enough to spend some of that money to hire a decent team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I didn't have any major problems about Hitbtc, it's also very popular here. People use it because it has good volume and good coin options. Withdraw fees are reasonable. If volume is enough in a specific coin I would pick Hitbtc for trading.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4

I haven't had cause to use the exchange personally, but feelers from people I know who have used or are using it is a mixture of good and bad. Some have said it's the best they've after binance, while some have said coins do not well on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: