Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss. - page 4. (Read 1429 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
i am not looking for profit for short term now. i am holder for long term and will keep the holding my portfolio for at-least 5 years. i am sure nnot only we will recover the losses but also will get good profit.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
I cut my loses before it was 6200 and I'm so happy about it, however I got some ETH and altcoins and now just hodl it and wait for a good future because it's too late to sell now and probably good time to buy, but price still can go lower imho.
copper member
Activity: 118
November 25, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
I don't have other options rather than buying more. I don't want simply hold on current level, it is not for me, I need actions!
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
Yes a lot of our fellow crypto enthusiast and that also includes have encountered a huge loss in the crypto market nowadays due to the massive downfall on the market price of all the crypto currencies so in order to cope with the losses I divert all what I have right now to other business ventures which have a greater potential in earning and producing a huge profit.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
Despite the low in prize I still don't see it as lost because if you go for long term and take your eyes off the maketcap because it can be frustrating while looking when it goes up and down. There is also this mistake many people are making about the market prize. This is Cryptocurrency and it can not be easily manipulated and so many people have put all hope in bull happening in December. It can be frustrating if it doesn't happen despite the hope. No one knows the right time it comes and it can't be controlled.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 25, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
It's not late to stop this madness, having a wrong faith in bull run on this last quarter of this year is totally out of line. It's still possible but not this time, maybe a few years... the only option is to wait a little more and don't make a bad moves again like before. Forget all those lost and move one, maybe you need a little more luck and strategy on next round.
Activity: 2
November 25, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
I think I have to accept the loss. Want to make up for the loss, the way to work hard earn money. The best way is to buy more and wait: D
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
I do trading for a while to make up my loses. Just doing it carefully and patiently so not to lose again.
But I'm still hoping for the bull run in December, not a bull trap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
The situation on the market is really not easy. To make up for large losses is not so easy, you either need to trade, which is not so easy, because you can lose even more money, or just wait for the market to recover. Maybe the growth will begin in December, and maybe not. Just tune in for a long distance, and your tokens are sure to rise in price after a while
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 25, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
The only thing now is to hold .the market is in tear now. No need to panic cos everything got its season.We all are going to smile soonest.
Maybe isn't the right time to relax and I feel discomfort seeing market especially for BTC.  It is really hard to understand what's the reason behind,  everything goes down. But being in panic, I don't think so and it never give help to us and in the entire market.
If you are confident in the future of Bitcoin and Altcoins that you hold, then do not panic. If you do not have free funds, better rest. Better go on vacation, do other things.
Activity: 602
November 25, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
Personally, I do not lose, because I do not sell my coins at low prices. At the moment, I try to distract from the cryptocurrency market and do my daily work, because trading on the stock exchange also does not work now because of the small volatility. We need to wait for the market to recover ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 25, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
The only thing now is to hold .the market is in tear now. No need to panic cos everything got its season.We all are going to smile soonest.
Maybe isn't the right time to relax and I feel discomfort seeing market especially for BTC.  It is really hard to understand what's the reason behind,  everything goes down. But being in panic, I don't think so and it never give help to us and in the entire market.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

just make some trade (intraday) were you can catch good percentage even if you go short.
then try to recover with other business solutions offered by both bitcoin environment or other way to earn money online...
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
November 25, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
I do not care about the short term price, if Bitcoin drops more, I will buy, if not, I will wait, will wait 10 years, have no problem, but one day, I want to be really rich, leave the job and begin to live.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
I keep my hope in my heart that someday the price of all coins will be back on its original price, so I`m still holding my coins in my wallet and wait the right time to sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
As per my investigation about cryptocurrency ,its price will always behave like this ,ups and downs so I'm not in any lose unless I start selling when market is in collapse, I'm not expecting any bull run this year so for now I'm keep hunting for more coins to keep holding
copper member
Activity: 29
November 25, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
I agree and disagree to various comments that are displayed.

Personally, Blockchain requires more technological development.

I think that people losing trust and faith in cryptocurrency and Blockchain, since there's not much development that can actually be commercialized.

copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 25, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
What other way when many are caught in with the bear but only fiat will be an option now as the market is seriously in bleeding, I which I had been in the market and understand how it work and that would have be a great bear time as fiat will be only way out but now I just have to hold and wait for market to normal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
It hard this time of bear market someone can only make it up to his or her losses when the price is rise so think be best is to be patience
Activity: 560
November 25, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

this is difficult and there seems to be no chance to recover losses rather than just waiting for the bullrun to happen again. we all feel it and get big losses
I'm just waiting for this month to pass and the red trend is starting to disappear, just buying a lot of altcoins, especially for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: