Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss. - page 5. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 06:20:30 AM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

Well the only way to make it up for out losses is just to hold until the prices rises back high again. We only need to be patient at all times and wait for the right moment to sell our altcoins to get good profits.
November 24, 2018, 06:47:20 PM
Just Hodl, friends
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 24, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
Of course, no one wants to lose their investment and everyone hopes for market growth, but this may not be the case and then many will start selling their tokens, which will significantly reduce the market and this will not improve the situation, in my opinion there is only one adequate option to wait and everything
Activity: 113
November 24, 2018, 06:30:28 PM
There are coins on which even now you can earn some money in such a market, the rest of the coins in my wallet will be waiting for changes.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 24, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
If you're still in possession of your assests, it shouldn't be considered a loss until you've sold them for less than the value you purchased them for. Making up for huge losses is easier said than done but if you believe whatever assets you've invested in still has a chance of becoming valuable again, I'd advice you hold them and (If you've spare funds you could use)  try to invest more into them now that they are cheap to reduce your average price for the assets.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
Sometimes losses can be permanent depending on how much the market bounces back. Some coins may never recover after this bears season, this implies that investments in those coins can never be recovered. To make up for the losses, the most you can do for yourself is make better decision in future while also focusing on gaining more knowledge
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
Every investment you made a huge loss, as doing investment it has a substantial risk. Since, I am holding during this bearish season I will just wait for the market to bounce back and find other way to recoup my losses
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Most likely we will not see the growth of BTC this year. Let us hope that 2019 will be a year of rapid growth. He must repeat 2017 year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
Yes actually not as, just waiting for the market to go up, because now everything is at the bottom, even trade is not particularly vostanovish,and for this it is necessary to be a professional,so there is only one thing,just wait,and all,there is not what you will not do!
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 24, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
If nothing happens, you will not compensate in any way, all the same it will remain only to wait for that moment when there will be growth, but it will come sooner or later.
or you can find a second or third job so you can compensate
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
Tell me, what to invest now?
seems to me that you should better to invest outside of cryptocurrency right now for you due to the recent bull market of crypto..
Activity: 406
November 24, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

I'm not even thinking of this price fall as a loss, because I'm still holdin my investments, and I'm not in loss as long as I don't sell. I do believe crypto market in overall will raise, but also I do believe in future of projects I invested in, so I'm looking at this like a normal market cycle and a chance to accumulate even more currencies or tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 24, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
Since I don’t sell the coins, there aren’t any realized losses. I will just hold on to the coins and wait for market recovery. By then, my paper losses will be gone and making some gains.
November 24, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 24, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
Learn to accept and learn from your mistakes. And that is the amount you spend to learn. There is really no way to get back the lost money immediately in the financial markets.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

for me this was the most difficult decision to determine but to face the worst incident I had made 2 plans

1. Sell all crypto assets and stop being a trader
2. Become a fully bounty hunter

although it is possible the price will return or even higher than before but it definitely takes a very long time
whereas I need money to pay a monthly fee, so in my opinion the two things above are the best choices
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
Sometimes you need bend yourself like holding our patience and wait for our time, moreover day trading in daily basis too is giving profit these days. In my opinion this is a good chance to recover the loss, think about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Sometimes while investing, loss is inevitable. So one shpuld have this at the back of the mind and then prepare ahead for it. One if the ways to prepare is not to invest all that you have into crypto, then keep or save some fiats, peradventure the coins you have had plummeted. This might serve as backup. Also learn how to trade. You might not be a regular trader, but but and sell at least when you have the time in order to make profits for back up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 24, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

After going horizontal, the market is fluctuating too large. And to recover, it need lots of time, so I think that the best way to reduce the loss is to sell when Bitcoin's price recover around 6000-6500 USD and buy again when its price fall down 3000 USD
Pages:
Jump to: