Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss. - page 9. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 22, 2018, 06:37:38 AM
I'll get it through trading and if its not possible for me to cover all of those losses, then I'll go with my plan of accumulating.

This is about the accumulation of more coins, bitcoin, eth, name other coins that you are wanting. Do something to recover your losses or counter it by getting more of it. Buy and hold is still recommended all of the time, whether you are in loss or profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 22, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

here is a lot of ways to fight the depression which connected with bear market Smiley
try to listen some good music
go to the gym
take a cold shower
keep smiling
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 22, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
Nothing can be done to minimize these huge losses rather than hold what coins in your possession at the moment. As a trader am be caution of placing trade this days because of the unforeseen circumstances in the crypto-world. Little gain can be made when you are into day trading, by this method i have minimize my losses since the crash on crypto-price.  
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 22, 2018, 06:21:48 AM
The mistake most people is that they were convinced in growth due to launch of Bakkt. Of course, it was logical to assume that the arrival of institutional investors in the crypto-currency sphere should have encouraged the market, but it was impossible to risk all means and put all-in on this event. Who has long been investing in cryptocurrency, he knows that the growth is always unexpected.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

Well most investors suggest that you should stock up more of your investment to prepare for the bull rn. Besides this trend of bear and bull in the crypto market is not new. Its happened in the past.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 22, 2018, 06:16:32 AM
If you can buy more of quality coin that have obviously lose value but because of fundenmental reason but for speculative reason,  then you should recover your loses as soon as market recovers!
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 06:09:07 AM
We can only minimize the loss. You can hold your coins until the market stabilizes or the bull market sells them. Of course, because the market is unstable, you can also make profits through price differences. Minimize the loss as much as possible.

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
You don't, you continue to make the best decisions you can, given the current information and price levels and you forget about how much you've made or lost before. That can lead you in to reckless decision making and it's not going to work out well. What's lost is already lost, focus on what you still have.
i think peopel now are too pessimist abkut some cryptocurrencies and we always think about loss but it is not an obligatory factor
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

A bull run will not always repeat itself, if every December a bull run occurs, then everyone will definitely prepare it and everyone will always profit without losing. Don't always think that a bad market is a sad loss, because no one expects it, think that this is an opportunity to get assets at a low price.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

i think that it is on pscycology that ypu should not think that your loss is tye end of the world it is justa  simple problem can be solved
Activity: 415
November 22, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
You don't, you continue to make the best decisions you can, given the current information and price levels and you forget about how much you've made or lost before. That can lead you in to reckless decision making and it's not going to work out well. What's lost is already lost, focus on what you still have.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:32:43 AM
Scalping, holding good coins and plan ahead. Its slow but it works
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
November 22, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
The market situation is really disappointed especially after waiting for almost a year we were expecting nov dec to be really bullish but nov has proven to be worst for the market uptil now, lets still hodl and hope for bulls but recent movements have been very disappointing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
I seem to be able to make up for my loss of encryption by focusing on other jobs, because investment can't bring me a lot of profit, and the rewards activity is gradually losing its meaning!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
If you ask that, it means you are not a trader, just investor or holder. I think traders have stopped loss and make a new strategy for their trade. I think we should still hold and wait to bull market. Don't try to do to make it better because you may make it worse. Good luck friend.
Activity: 402
November 22, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: