Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 23. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 08:38:20 PM
when my coin or token got higher price based on percentage , i really panic . i tried to be calm sometimes and i set the goals of which will i be selling .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 02:47:49 PM
I wonder of your coldblooded heart. Seeing on the ETH and BTC prices at last month, I don't believe that anybody can be calm. No need for panic of course but the situation is really stressful.  Shocked
Activity: 218
November 13, 2017, 09:29:23 AM
I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.

You will eventually. Just be afraid to lose. Trading ia a continous learning even for experienced ones. I've been trading for a year now and i lost around 200$  the other day trying to cut my losses.

Hmm, actually you can get many advantages in trading. The main key is analysis, if your still confused now perform analysis or may never do it then try to always look at the charts that exist in the trading and also keep trying. Never give up, because we won't know whether it's appropriate or not. Trading is not a very pleasant place when you always minded profiteers, for sure you will find it a bad thing when getting a loss.
Activity: 83
November 13, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
I don't really. Thankfully i've not invested too much so everything just feels like a bonus. If it's gone, its a shame but it won't cripple me.
I also have a lot of faith in things bouncing back and understand the volatility of the market place
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 09:06:49 AM
When i was a newbie, I tend to sell all my coins at the lowest price when the price of my coins is melting and that is a very wrong move, You should wait longer because it will still comes back to normal eventually when the market comes back into its stability.
Well me too. Trading in crypto market is not a game for newbie, so best way to earn money for newbie is hold  Grin
I must say that there are lot of things which you manage to learn with passage of time. In the beginning, almost every one of us get panic especially when he sees the market price of the coins which is having getting down. You get to learn this thing with the passage of time that do not sell your coins at the time when the market price is falling down.

In fact, the thing which you need to do is to remain patient and try to hold your nerves. This is the reason why most of us suffer in the beginning.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:32:03 AM
Of course when you see the price is going down very fast and you are thinking that you are losing your investment. Then you panic and push the sell button without ever thinking what the hell did you do it.
Activity: 630
November 13, 2017, 01:51:48 AM
How do you panic? Lol! You just panic because you are human with emotion. These factor could also accelarate your panic.
1. If you are trading with money meant for your sustainability e.g` House rent, School fees or groceries money.
2. If you have unrealistic expectation of profit and you start to trade in bubble.
3. Unfavourable market conditions.
etc....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 13, 2017, 01:46:28 AM
Actually all trader ever feel panic when their prediction is out.
Actually i still stay calm if the price is in control line. But when the price dump and dump again, it make me panic sometime the ending is panic sell.
As much as possible i'll keep my self calm and patience because when you get panic you can do anything or make decision that you will be regret. So its better to keep calm and go with flow of market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 12, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
Well i really dont,before i made my first trading i set up my mind that i must be prepare on all instances most probably when dropping.iwe all know that its part  of trading a partly gamble.and on every coins that we will investing.so panic is the last thing that i will be having
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
November 12, 2017, 10:05:33 PM
I sell of most of my coins during a dip so as to reduce loss

Mostly it is panic selling well as my self I do panic selling to reduce loss because im a kind of person that really easy to panic but later on it will pumps and it makes me sad why I sell it easily though to overcome it I will not watch the price again so that I will not get sad. Though mostly I do it again to playsafe
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 12, 2017, 09:58:00 PM
You just have to wait for the bitcoin price to rise again. That is why many people invest in bitcoin. It will always rise due to it's demand right now that is why I don't panic.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 12, 2017, 09:50:25 PM
I don’t usually panic, because when we panic the more bad thingns might happen to us. What I do is usually think first, when thinking I get my moment of silence to think clearly. I result to trial and error. Then, I’ll figure out which is a more effective solution. Only natural calamaties make me panic, I feel really scared.
It's best not to panic, but I tried not to panic when I just started trading. I have invested so much in Siacoin, I did not panic in the fall of every price, siacoin was almost worthless coin.
Activity: 88
November 12, 2017, 01:27:50 PM
I would rather choose to hold on with my coin because i feel panic selling leads to wrong decision also at the time that the coin decreases its value  Grin, that is our time to buy since the value goes down. The biggest mistake what most people make is that they buy when they see price is going high and as soon as it start to dip, they become panic and sell at a lower price...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
I sell of most of my coins during a dip so as to reduce loss
Activity: 266
November 12, 2017, 11:33:36 AM
I am the one who have a lot of patience and that is the reason why I am doing HODL. Keeping calm is really necessary. Staying calm can lead us to do good decision and can help us to make more money
Exactly. You need to control your emotions when you are trading. You shouldn't panic, every coin has it's ups and downs. It is only natural for every one of us to feel a little worry when we see the price falls down. But we have to keep in mind that what we are doing is always a gamble. We should be prepared for our losses. Not every time we will make a profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 12, 2017, 11:28:43 AM
I am the one who have a lot of patience and that is the reason why I am doing HODL. Keeping calm is really necessary. Staying calm can lead us to do good decision and can help us to make more money
Activity: 75
November 12, 2017, 10:55:55 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
each in different ways naturally, but I always panic, begin with all the problems to discuss, they tell me that everything is fine, but I do not hear anyone,, I can even cry, although there really is nothing so terrible there, I have such a panic, a strange little))  Grin Grin
Activity: 110
November 12, 2017, 10:40:04 AM
I don’t usually panic, because when we panic the more bad thingns might happen to us. What I do is usually think first, when thinking I get my moment of silence to think clearly. I result to trial and error. Then, I’ll figure out which is a more effective solution. Only natural calamaties make me panic, I feel really scared.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 08:41:19 AM
Actually all trader ever feel panic when their prediction is out.
Actually i still stay calm if the price is in control line. But when the price dump and dump again, it make me panic sometime the ending is panic sell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 12, 2017, 05:43:46 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

As much as possible I do not panic whenever all of my holdings are on a fall because nothings good are going to happen if I always do that kind of attitude. It will just make me do some bad decisions like cutting off my loss but if I kist keep calm and hold on to my coins I do not have to think about how much I loss because after a month the price of it will start tonrise again. I just get used to it so I am not that nervous if ever that bitcoins fall again.
well i believe person that has a  fear may had a big chance to get panic when facing a situation .i think i dont have fear because i know how to controll emotion because some of our problems here in bitcoin feilds is almost repeatetive .the statsu of rising and falling down of the bitcoin price  is always happening we cant be  tend to be ignorance on it because it is reapeating.so then the most important things here is the experience on bitcoin the situation and the experience that bitcoin gives unto us makes us a fearless person in this feild.
Pages:
Jump to: