Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 19. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 08:16:40 AM
when my coins being dumped, exactly i'm panic and directly sell my coins, until now, i cant survive from my panic. it will make me scary to deeper loss, in order to avoid that loss, i sell my coins eventhough i loss. but i wont to get deeper loss. just avoid the high risk. it really hard to keep calm when your coins are being dumped.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 08:03:33 AM
I'm usually panic when i'm losing and it makes me nervous and angry. It's really bad when i'm in that mood. Getting out of it is the best moment in my life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 07, 2017, 07:32:25 AM
You need to get rid of panic while trading.
That’s nice if you don’t panic when the prices are going down and that too in the case of bitcoin. I don’t know why people get panicked and start selling off a precious coin like bitcoin at low prices, maybe they really come under pressure by the negative speculations regarding bitcoin made by bitcoin rivals and market competitors. We should keep in mind that we can only be successful with bitcoin if kept it for long time.
Indeed, everything in the world is temporary, even our existence is temporary, the world itself is bound to end one day. In short, when your coin is going through some dump, no need to get worried because if the coin is bitcoin, it is going to recover very soon with large profit. Every coin in this market is unstable, they keep fluctuating and this is the reason why people are able to make grand profits with digital currencies.
Activity: 25
December 06, 2017, 03:20:46 AM
when i forget someone important that urgent needed to the company..., but i can handle
Activity: 30
December 06, 2017, 03:18:50 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I think that I just went on panic once ... purchased about half a bitcoin in pinkcoin and suddenly the coin went to minus 15%
of the purchased value and I said ... yes... I'm at a lose and may a pump and dump coin so I sold them instantly after that down.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 06, 2017, 03:16:00 AM
That’s nice if you don’t panic when the prices are going down and that too in the case of bitcoin. I don’t know why people get panicked and start selling off a precious coin like bitcoin at low prices, maybe they really come under pressure by the negative speculations regarding bitcoin made by bitcoin rivals and market competitors. We should keep in mind that we can only be successful with bitcoin if kept it for long time.
Activity: 28
December 04, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
As of now i don't really know what panic means when it comes to trading because I'm a beginner i'm still lack of knowledge when it comes to trading  but i think panic is a part of risks because if there is a dump people go sell and sell then other people
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 04, 2017, 07:09:53 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

Yes, sure, I become very nervous, but I cannot call it panic. I simply try to persuade myself that all these things are just temporary events.

This happens with most of us as we get scared sometimes that we should not lose out everything within spur of moment so it's common to feel that way but what matters is how we over come the fear and console yourself that what we are doing is gonna help us on a long term
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:55:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 04, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

Yes, sure, I become very nervous, but I cannot call it panic. I simply try to persuade myself that all these things are just temporary events.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
December 04, 2017, 04:39:18 AM
If a deal can go into a minus, but I'm confident of short-term growth, I do not put a stop loss, but wait for a profit. There are deals where I exhibit stop loss, and then buy back at a lower price. I have a panic only in one case - the closing moment of the transaction. Every time I think to close or wait, suddenly grow up? But now I'm already learning to control this panic and close the deal in parts by levels.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 03, 2017, 12:08:45 PM
Trade failure is caused by several factors. The main factor experienced is none other than the fear and panic of the market turmoil
I usually try to be calm in everything, and train my body to not be affected by the circumstances.It will make me ready to face the worst conditions in the market
In the world of business or investment, the worst thing which you can do is getting panic. There comes certain occasions when once find himself in such sort of situation but the thing is we actually need to manage ourselves at that time and we need to take our emotions under our control. Otherwise we might end up losing our money and this will result in nothing but regret. Try to develop thins habit of remaining calm in any sort of situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 11:03:28 AM
When I think it's dumping time, I immediately sell my coin even it's half of my buy price.. That's how I panic. Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 03, 2017, 05:04:27 AM
speaking of panic sentiments of our bitcoin society today probably not the case where we will leave a real growth bitcoin to such vertices. but if comes time to which is not escape and the price drops sharply into several positions, here then we will see this panic many users. we do not have to succumb to the provocations and not to provoke its sale of the fall of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 02:29:32 AM
I invest only in things I understand. so i don't panic. in any case, there is no profit without risks
I can understand your way of making money. Wisdom is neccessary for all of us and if we make a good decision, there is no need for being panic. Therefore, be wise whenever you try to make a new investment because it can put you in a big trouble or it can make you become an extremely rich person.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
December 02, 2017, 02:03:35 AM
For me when the price plunges I don’t panic. I want to buy more. However if I have sold my position at what I thought was a high, and the price continues to rise instead of drop I kinda panic. That’s when I lose. Because I buy back in higher than what I sold for. Now I have less shares for the same money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

at the beginning I was trading I had panicked when the price suddenly fell and I made a mistake by selling it and not long price back up, now I've got a lesson with my mistake so if the price goes down I still will hold it and I will remain patient and calm
you think that you can stay calm when, because of your memory, sold bitcoins for another $ 8,000, and today there are already New records. I lost almost a fortune or for my intolerance.
I think bitcoin don’t accept panic when you will do panic here so it can put you in trouble because bitcoin price is related with market trade some time its price will be high and sometime its price will be low so when you want to sell or buy bitcoin you need to be very careful about to play here but if you stop care of the price and start panic so you will lose and then it’s very hard to come bake so always be careful to pay here.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
December 01, 2017, 10:11:02 AM
When the market falls down, I often consider everything carefully and find out the reason. Therefore, I'm rarely panic sell
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 08:30:15 AM
A lot because that is what the main differece of a beginnerand a pro. Personally i think a lot reduction when my coin goes down and thus to prevent slipping to the hole I instantly market it and dedicate a big mistake. n
I think bitcoin don’t accept any panic and there is no need to do any panic because bitcoin is a digital currency and you need to be very careful about to  play here because your small mistake  can put you in trouble so always be careful here because last week one of my friend sell his bitcoins with out to check  the price and lose very badly so that’s why I always  suggest to every one always check the price of bitcoin before going to deal  here either you want to sell or you want to buy  and that’s  why I’m still going to take profit all the time.

Once we panic, we definitely lose it, have faith on your decision if to invest it long term or not, panics are to those who are still didn't believe btc or already satisfied to their earnings.

totally wrong if you are taking to be so panic cause you may not know what decision that you may take for so better having enough knowledge on bitcoin on how you may be more patient cause if not you may have a lot of looses of it.
Activity: 3
December 01, 2017, 08:22:04 AM
I invest only in things I understand. so i don't panic. in any case, there is no profit without risks
Pages:
Jump to: