Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 24. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 05:27:29 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

As much as possible I do not panic whenever all of my holdings are on a fall because nothings good are going to happen if I always do that kind of attitude. It will just make me do some bad decisions like cutting off my loss but if I kist keep calm and hold on to my coins I do not have to think about how much I loss because after a month the price of it will start tonrise again. I just get used to it so I am not that nervous if ever that bitcoins fall again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 05:03:16 AM
I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.

You will eventually. Just be afraid to lose. Trading ia a continous learning even for experienced ones. I've been trading for a year now and i lost around 200$  the other day trying to cut my losses.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:50:01 AM
I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 12, 2017, 01:18:12 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

You learn not to panic because Investment is a game plays for fantastic stakes if want to win your must learn to be a master of the game. That's why you must spread your portfolio of investments to reduce the risk of total loss. Time will heal the wounds! You don't invest when you don't have enough because investment is postponement of consumption. Investments are seeds that you have planted and they need time to grow. You cannot harvest your fruits prematurely. So altcoins dumping has covers. You cover them with other good altcoins. Learning not to panic is a skill you must develop in your investment life because if you start to panic, means you are not in charge of the game. In the business of investment you must do some mathematical calculations.You must learn to use standard deviations by calculating your mean values to reach certain statistical values before you invest. Regretting is not part of the game. You must learn how not to regret because you have already taking care of that. Do your home work before you invest.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:27:03 AM
There's this idea in trading that you have to be an emotional rock -- Shut out your emotions and just think.   I've found that to be almost as frustrating and destructive as the losing trades.

Of course panicking doesn't help either, so since you asked:

I actually hired a trading psychologist years ago to help me through this  Seriously.  Through him I was able to understand the genesis of my emotional responses which helped me deal with them better.  Needless to say, this has helped me out in life tremendously. 

We can't will our emotions away, but we can understand why we feel them.  That + a good trading plan + understanding of markets tends to lead to a cooler head even in the face of losing trades and periods of drawdown.   
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 11, 2017, 02:03:57 PM
Panic in crypto world is the most horrorful thing because of the red light in market. Overwhelming red light makes me panic in crypto world.
Once you get experience then you will not beocme panic when the red light comes in market.
but new traders 100% they will get panic after seeing this red light and they will sell there coins for loss.
If you understand the market clealry then you will not get any panic and take that easy.
yes thats right when you truly understand the market then you have a chance not to make a panic selling when there is a movement or something dump in market you are more likely take it calm and in easy way.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 11, 2017, 02:00:01 PM
I don't buy and sell base on trend. I trade base on my knowledge and experience. Therefore, I don't panic sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 11, 2017, 01:58:42 PM
My husband already inform me that being panic in crypto currency is not good and if i do not want to lost my capital should i avoid panic because i proved to my self that crypto currency was fluctuating and i invest some of my extra money here and i see that little by little my bitcoin was growing and making good profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 11, 2017, 01:50:09 PM
I try my best not to panic. This is my best strategy to be able to control myself under all circumstances. Imagine if you panic buy or sell, you will lose all rational thought you have because you are too fixated with how you are "feeling" at the moment. That "feeling", by the way, is fleeting. Hence, you have to get to know your variables - both dependent and independent - because they will help you determine if trading is good for you or not.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 11, 2017, 01:31:58 PM
I think I struggle most with FOMO, often times I have bought in too late for a coin and ended up having to sell out later at a loss because of FOMO and buying at the peak.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2017, 01:28:35 PM
Panic in crypto world is the most horrorful thing because of the red light in market. Overwhelming red light makes me panic in crypto world.
Once you get experience then you will not beocme panic when the red light comes in market.
but new traders 100% they will get panic after seeing this red light and they will sell there coins for loss.
If you understand the market clealry then you will not get any panic and take that easy.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 12:48:18 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:07:43 PM
Really hate experiencing panic , it triggers my anxiety . As much I enjoy trading , I just trade once in a while now after losing big last time in bitcoin and some alts trading. It was hard for me to sleep but anyway life must go on. I panic sell when price dump rapidly that I cannot even sell my coins cause of traders who are like bots.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 11, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up
Getting panic and that too when you see the market price of the coins which you are holding getting down is quite a normal. I myself get panic when I see myself getting in loss. The key is you actually need to have control over your nerves at that time so that you actually can have something fruitful in return. Panic selling will only result in lot of troubles for you and you will regret in the future.
Panic is an emotion make traders lose money, those who trader become the panic seller also become the loser and help other traders still keep calm take profits. If the market does not have them, I am sure we never have chance make money from trading, hehe Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 11, 2017, 08:06:35 AM
I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up
Getting panic and that too when you see the market price of the coins which you are holding getting down is quite a normal. I myself get panic when I see myself getting in loss. The key is you actually need to have control over your nerves at that time so that you actually can have something fruitful in return. Panic selling will only result in lot of troubles for you and you will regret in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
i don't really feel super panic when my coins value will down i am still thankful that i still have money and i believe that the value of the coins will rise up again..just have more patience and watch the good result.
Activity: 276
November 10, 2017, 08:00:47 AM
I sell my bitcoin or altcoins even if it is in a lower price and i did not even get a profit but losses.  Angry  But i already know to handle my emotions right now and know how to hold. Grin
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2017, 07:29:20 AM
In early stage of my trading I was not having any plan and I don't understand how to take decision and I get panic and use to lose a lot and after a year and half. I start planning of my fund to be invested in split and watch closely which is having potential to give return and which is not even it get down now I am not panicking and reacting as per the market situation and predictions only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 10, 2017, 07:19:09 AM
I actually dont panic. Before i start investing in cryptocurrency, i have this mindset that Volatility of this investment is really risky and i should not become panic but instead be patient.
That’s so prudent if you had all this in your mind before getting involved with crypto currencies. There is no doubt in this fact that newcomers often get panicked easily and sell off their coins when they see some big decrease in value whereas veterans treat that time as an opportunity of collecting more and more potential coins for enjoying big profits later on. Being patient is the best strategy in that time.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
November 10, 2017, 02:20:26 AM
I have panic selling sometimes. But now, I have learned the way control myself. Before making the decision, I always spend at least 30 minutes to think carefully thus I have solved my work better.
Pages:
Jump to: