Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 43. (Read 39813 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2017, 02:40:38 PM
when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same with me, when I was a newbie in bitcoin trading, I often panicked when the prices of the coin that I bought down, so I always cut loss and as a result I lost my money but now i am never panicked again because I'm sure the prices will rise up, but sometimes I'm still can not be patient and still doing cut lose 😁😁😂
This is very good that you learnt from your past mistakes. Being panic is never the solution of any problem. It hardly helps you except this that it makes you to decide something which is even worst. You need to have patience and remain calm even at the time of stress. This will help you a lot.
yes that is right that panic is not the solution we need to have good knowledge and study about the market so that we can take a right decision in a right time. i think that with the passage of time people become mature and they realize the reality. but it take some time to get experience because experience is too much important in every field of life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 04, 2017, 08:54:54 AM
when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same with me, when I was a newbie in bitcoin trading, I often panicked when the prices of the coin that I bought down, so I always cut loss and as a result I lost my money but now i am never panicked again because I'm sure the prices will rise up, but sometimes I'm still can not be patient and still doing cut lose 😁😁😂
This is very good that you learnt from your past mistakes. Being panic is never the solution of any problem. It hardly helps you except this that it makes you to decide something which is even worst. You need to have patience and remain calm even at the time of stress. This will help you a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 02:36:57 AM
There are now panic sales, you know that the bitcoin has gone up to $ 5,000 last week, but now it has fallen by $ 4,413.0, the top buyers panicked.

yes I just laughed to see the main buyers panic sell, he should buy again because it can be a low price moment.
Activity: 476
September 04, 2017, 02:32:54 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

yes I've experienced panic and the stupid thing I do is sell it, but a few days later the coin is experiencing price increases, so I will hold my coin when it is dumped.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 03, 2017, 11:03:38 AM
There are now panic sales, you know that the bitcoin has gone up to $ 5,000 last week, but now it has fallen by $ 4,413.0, the top buyers panicked.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2017, 10:40:03 AM
I took two decisions if I panicked.
first I sell all the coins I have and repack them again at the lowest price.
if the first way does not allow me to use the second decision that holds my coins until the price returns to normal.
but this decision is very boring for me.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
September 03, 2017, 07:52:59 AM
I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.
It is good for you that you do not experience to panic in terms of decision making on trading and investment maybe your strategy is way to good and organize so you could manage it well. For me I also do the same thing so I often do panic selling in terms of my trading and I also do set goal for me to look up to in case i have doubts on the movement of bitcoin price or any other altcoins.
Activity: 212
I am a Professional Graphic Designer
September 03, 2017, 07:04:05 AM
I have no panic. I come here for learning. As a beginner I trying to understand all section in this forum. I am keeping study more and more for learning. I hope I will success someday.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 06:23:08 AM
Profit gets risky especially for beginners, because you will not know if the price will go down or up, so just panic if you lost you investment. Shocked
I don’t think that being panic will make any difference except this that it will make your life disturbing. Ups and downs are actually the part of life. You really need to learn from your mistakes instead of sitting down in corner and holding you head. You need to be brave.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 04:01:37 AM
We're always get panic when the price going down seriously, noone gets panic cause the price going up. So you have to wait or sell it immediately to save your funds. My advise is relax, looking for information why the price going down and pick the right solution. Remember coins are dumping and pumping.
Activity: 434
September 03, 2017, 02:54:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2017, 09:36:36 PM
I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 02, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
I normally just ride out the storm. Early on in trading I would get the urge to sell but since learned when you feel like selling the most means your getting close to the bottom. I have to have purchased a coin that has not recovered completely or gone up higher shortly after.

That is beginners mistake to sell when they see price is going down, I never panic in this moments I just try to see the whole picture and to think what will I do. What will I do depends from coin, some coins worth saving and to not pay attention a lot when they are going down, sometimes its better to buy more if the dip is temporary. I don't trade with coins that I don't believe they have a future, so getting out just to cut loses is not my thing, I never do that.
When coin is going down after a peak, shortage can be a good strategy for making good profit, I tried that few times but it wasn't successful every time. Once I sold and waited price to go down but it went up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 08:36:09 PM
I normally just ride out the storm. Early on in trading I would get the urge to sell but since learned when you feel like selling the most means your getting close to the bottom. I have to have purchased a coin that has not recovered completely or gone up higher shortly after.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 08:31:27 PM
I try to refrain from selling on a loss, because ultimately you haven't lost money until you sell.

When a market just bombs, even against the TA - sometimes it's hard to resist that panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 02, 2017, 08:01:45 PM
The decline of bitcoin and altcoins today might make some people panic, I personally would refrain from selling it, because I'm sure bitcoin still has great potential to rise again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 02, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Profit gets risky especially for beginners, because you will not know if the price will go down or up, so just panic if you lost you investment. Shocked
No one does really know when the price go up or down. And that is making everyone panic and when I panic, I do sell it immediately and never get back to it. A loss is a loss and profit is profit, dont look back when the price starts to increase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 02, 2017, 05:53:34 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I think Panoc comes when you mindlessly throw away logic and just give in to your fear or anxiety or to whatever you are seeing and not planning something. However what I do during those times is that I take a rest and plan out what are my options and check which is a compromise that I willing to take.
I think the panic also comes form the fact that many people do not know what is their goal when they trade, if you buy an alt and  you know that the only thing you want to do with is to hold for the long term, then you do not get panic if you see the price going down, you just accept that and you may even buy more of that alt, but if you are not convinced about your investment you are going to begin to second guess your decision to hold for the long term.
Not true, Some people were realized that if the price will have got dumped again and they will be in the loss area and that is the real reason to make those are feeling panic, Because the dump will be affecting their mentality and it can make them feel stressed. Because they are wanna get the profit as much as they can but never try to make a target.
But then that is their fault for investing in something they were not convinced in the first place, I have some investments on bitcoin and other 5 coins do you think that I worry if they go down? No I do not worry and that is not because I do not care about my money, I do not worry because I know that I invested in projects that are good and that have a strong future so I’m not going to panic for a small decrease on the price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 01, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
It's a natural thing mate and i think everyone get panic while having a tough time in trading. I panic sometimes during the trading of altcoins and yes i sometimes regret later that why i did it. I am quite comfortable and relax while trading bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin falls instead of getting panic i wait for the price to rise again while holding them.  
Panic is very difficult to remove from the attitude of many people. Maybe panic is a thing that every traders must have experienced. To avoid panic I usually always think quietly and maybe I will sleep when the situation I can not control. This will not make me able to make the right decision. Better avoid panic and then start over when the time is right.
I do the same thing when things are not in my favor. I simply go to my room, garb my teddy and sleep tight to forget all and then get back to problem with light mind. Panic is indeed inevitable and you really need to master some exercise to stay calm under distressed situations.

Instead of struggling with markets, I believe it would be great decision to stay away from market to get peace of mind. After some relaxations, we can resume of trading without any panic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 06:55:40 AM
There is nothing to panic all the trades i make are either medium term or long term panic occurs only for short term traders the issue with short term is if you don't reach the profit zone or even get a loss a panic would surely occur the best to avoid is do long term i bought litecoin at 50$ but the price fell to 35$ if it was a short term trader he would have panicked by now and sold at loss but for me if i sell now i actually get 20$ profit. Go for more days there is no chance of panic
Pages:
Jump to: