Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 38. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
September 17, 2017, 12:41:13 AM
There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yes. Panic can come in different angles and not just the context we are talking about right now. However, panicking never solves a problem but ends up complicating things even more.
I prefer being in my right mind and accepting situation as they come. It helps me to think better and to make proper counter decisions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 11:25:43 AM
We all will feel panic when bitcoin prices decrease. In our mind there is only a decision that is selling bitcoin that we have. So panic is a normal thing, everyone will definitely experience this. What distinguishes only the level of panic that will be faced.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 16, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
Whenever there is a correction or even a bear market you have to keep your blood cold. Look at the past times when a correction was due,what happened?;how long did it take? etc.. Also trust the fundamentals! If you believe in the technology,devs and other fundamentals that are backing the project,coin,stock you name it.. you have take your decisions based on that. Take into account that there are a lot of noobs in the market who will FOMO or FUD.  Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 11:06:06 AM
I was panicked when I was buying bitcoin but the price went down drastically and there I felt sad. the only way for me is to hold the coins and when the price is high I can trade and sell some coins.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 09:27:51 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
When i was new to the game. I used to panic a lot. Even for the 5-10% changes in my trades. But now, I have got 99 other problems but panic ain't one. Crypto overall is super bullish. Always keep some bitcoin and fiat hand to always BTFD. I know this can be disastrous, but i dont think it's happening anytime soon. So basicallyy strategy is:
Find a great project which you believe in and become a active part of community. Start accumulating overtime. BTFD always and keep hodling your bags. Jumping trains continuously hasn't really worked for me. This way i have only lost. Accumulation and distribution stretched on a long period will make you. One coin, one pump and one 100x is all you want in this game. Thanks to my mentor for such perspectives.
If you like the above advices and wanna encourage me to write more, donate below!
1CZvQXej47y67qbXw9HZw3NrHrtVrFfUob (btc)
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:18:54 AM
cryptoworld peoples waiting on computer to buy and sell. they are dupming or pumping their tokens very fast. peoples should to learn how to keep calm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
The only time I panicked was before August first,  when it was a news all around that everyone needs to put their coins into a hardware wallet and I was using only coinbase wallet cause I don't have a computer, and I don't know how to trade, so I was scared of loosing everything, but still I can't do anything about it,  I closed my eyes and was waiting to start afresh from zero levels, but on the other hand I did not loss anything.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2017, 06:30:26 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Probably you have been able to learn a lot and imbibe some professional skills before going into trading. That is good! Some just jump right in and think it is all so rosy without the single perks of trading and they panic at the slightest mistake they make and come running back saying, trading sucks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 05:32:10 AM
When you think the price is gonna fall more and sell in a hurry because everyone is selling
Thats PANIC!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 05:16:39 AM
The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision

actually all newbie they are the panic mode they are increasing and decreasing the price of bitcoin. Also, panic selling and buying also are just as good for everyone. they say the traders get their profit from other people and are just too expensive at high prices and they fall sharply into it that panic modes begin so that the market movement moves or speeds up for them.
Wahat does it mean traders get profit from other people??
September 16, 2017, 05:12:38 AM
The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision
if you have planned well for your trade, and you have been able to make the decisions based on proper analysis, you won't need to worry.

Also, never rush into any trade but make your own findings diligently first, this helps you from making any mistake and even if you do, take your losses when they come and plan properly for the next one so you can get that back and even more.
So i need to cutloss if the price getting lower? And make another analyze for the next trade but no rush?
Is that right??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 05:12:19 AM

actually all newbie they are the panic mode they are increasing and decreasing the price of bitcoin. Also, panic selling and buying also are just as good for everyone. they say the traders get their profit from other people and are just too expensive at high prices and they fall sharply into it that panic modes begin so that the market movement moves or speeds up for them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 16, 2017, 04:37:32 AM
I think the word "PANIC" should be banned from the dictionary of a good trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a "PLANE B" or "PLANE C" where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 5% - 10% just for choose the wrong time.

It must not be removed because everyone did it before. What must be removed is the today's activity list and that is "checking the price" this should be avoided so you don't panic. As it is the start of panic when you see the price of bitcoin starts to be lesser again. I remember that when I panic I sold all my bitcoins on my cold storage.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 04:14:37 AM
I think the word "PANIC" should be banned from the dictionary of a good trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a "PLANE B" or "PLANE C" where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 5% - 10% just for choose the wrong time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 16, 2017, 04:11:50 AM
if you have planned well for your trade, and you have been able to make the decisions based on proper analysis, you won't need to worry.

Also, never rush into any trade but make your own findings diligently first, this helps you from making any mistake and even if you do, take your losses when they come and plan properly for the next one so you can get that back and even more.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
September 16, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
we must have our self opinion when the market is down and its better to be patience and calm, actually we are not lose and be sure that in next day, we can sell at the high price. but yes, i realize that sometimes panic can come to us especially if we are not ready to face everything that is out in our prediction or what we are thinking. but as long as we can handle our emotion then i think we can stay calm with everything happen in the market.
We all know that crypto market is highly non predictive and it is nothing new to experience a misfortune that was not in your papers. All that we need to in such situations is to stay calm and think positive rather than wasting time on regretting your decisions etc. controlling emotions is not that tough.
Yep! Whenever prices are going in the red area of graph, there is no need to waste time on getting depressed or living in a miserable condition. All that you need is to make yourself realize that the misfortunes are not everlasting whereas bitcoins are evergreen in producing profits.
September 15, 2017, 04:30:38 AM
If you have a good strategy and you are sure all the news at your disposal are in your favour, there will be no need to panic. For example, if I buy at a safe point below the last support level and it keeps going down, I buy more. Never put everything you have in plan for that trade once, so that you can buy at every further dip. Now remember this depends on the coin you are trading and not just some random shitcoin that is about to be buried.

So.. do i need to make my money sperate then i can buy again if the price going deeper??
So like averaging strategy?
Oke i will try.
But can you tell me the coin that you normally trade?
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 15, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.
Every traders experience of panic when the price dump. Im prone also into panic of my holdings what I did was I keep calm and thinking a lot of my effort when I invest in trading. Because if you embrace this panic moves you will lose all your money your capital. Instead, feel and think there's a rainbow after the hard dump.

I will not panic even now that the bitcoin and altcoin value are dropping because when i do i cant concentrate of thinking and no better solutions will come out in my mind, if i will do panic it will make the situation worse. Be calm, breath and concentrate of better ideas on how to sustain this situation. Now the best solution is to continue hoard Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 03:02:33 AM
Well I do panic like. "Ohw! The price of bitcoin falls for 2 consecutive days for about 500$, I need to buy some coins." Then two days later, it gets even lower. That's the time when regrets hit me  Grin Sad
use DCA strategy you will feel safer.
Split your money 4 part. example
500$ - bitcoin 4500$
500$ - bitcoin 4000$
500$ - bitcoin 3500$
500$ - bitcoin 3000$
2000$ - bitcoin 0.54 bitcoin
-> if price comeback 4k$ you will have profit 160$.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 15, 2017, 03:02:12 AM
If you have a good strategy and you are sure all the news at your disposal are in your favour, there will be no need to panic. For example, if I buy at a safe point below the last support level and it keeps going down, I buy more. Never put everything you have in plan for that trade once, so that you can buy at every further dip. Now remember this depends on the coin you are trading and not just some random shitcoin that is about to be buried.
Pages:
Jump to: