Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 56. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2017, 06:02:14 AM
I easily get panic when I start seeing that price has started to go down then my initial purchase and many times I have sold my coins at a wrong time at lower price and after that it suddenly start pumping up but now I have learned not to get panic and hold coins for a long time.

One of the most common mistakes for newbie traders. I've had that mistake a lotnof times during my first few trades that ineven contemplated on quitting trading entirely. But as you grow in experience, you'll see that panic selling can be avoided and losses also at the same time. Patience and composure. You'll be fine if you have those two
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 12:11:00 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
In early days of my trading,i got panic when the invested coin went down in price.At that time,i had no experience and so i just followed the market blindly.But now,i do my research best and invest only in the most under valued coin.So,even if the coin's price drops,no need to get panic.
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
July 11, 2017, 11:37:28 PM
I easily get panic when I start seeing that price has started to go down then my initial purchase and many times I have sold my coins at a wrong time at lower price and after that it suddenly start pumping up but now I have learned not to get panic and hold coins for a long time.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
July 11, 2017, 09:30:48 PM
I don't really panic but I stress a bit then I start watching charts 24/7 while eating peanuts.
Activity: 616
July 11, 2017, 08:55:50 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
Feel panic but suddenly calm and make a decision not to sell much better to hold it than to sell because you will never know that it will rise again thats how trading so i keep calm when i feel so nervously when it get dump.

Trading is all about having a patience and if you could deal with it then you will be making good profits from it as even if you see price going down you should hold your coins tight and wait for the price to go higher and that is the only way to make profits in trading.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 03:37:56 PM
Panic to me is having disorganized thoughts and tasker, everything seem to come at once, equally high risk!
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
July 11, 2017, 07:02:55 PM
Feel panic but suddenly calm and make a decision not to sell much better to hold it than to sell because you will never know that it will rise again thats how trading so i keep calm when i feel so nervously when it get dump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
At the time of the recent panic attack, I sold almost all the coins. I stayed at a profit, but I did not plan to sell. At the moment, I regret what I did, because I bought my coins at a price of $ 650. And soon the price can rise significantly.

Even you sold your coins but you have made good profits as you have bought your coins at very low price so there is nothing to regret as your goal of making profits has been achieved but that is true that if you have hold your bitcoins then you would have made even higher profits in future.
Activity: 259
July 11, 2017, 03:36:26 PM
At the time of the recent panic attack, I sold almost all the coins. I stayed at a profit, but I did not plan to sell. At the moment, I regret what I did, because I bought my coins at a price of $ 650. And soon the price can rise significantly.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
July 11, 2017, 02:09:56 PM
Don't panic if you are already in lost and that time  you decide to sell your coin To avoid losing even more , make sure you can buy back again at more cheaper price . Thats what I'm doing if I already in lost want to recover few of my lost. but sometimes I just hold it i believe for what coin that I bought  so even if lost right now I know it will be back soon and I will make profit just holding it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 11, 2017, 01:49:34 AM
Back in the days when i was just new in trading, i sell sometimes for a much lower price than by entry point just because the prices crash after i bought my altcoins. I feel anxious when i look at the charts and see that it's gone below the purchase price so in thinking of at saving myself from losing more, i sell at a lower rate. Then came the realization that altcoin volatility normally moves that way. So now i hold even for months if need be, i just don't sell at a price that doesn't at least give me a little profit
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2017, 09:41:28 AM
I will be panic in trading if i don't have system of trading before entry the market, especially if the price going down after i bought the altcoins, but that was happened when i traded was like gambling. But today i have system of trading be made by myself that gives me active profit from trading altcoins, this system of trading must be suitable with our style of trading, so we must find the best strategy of trading before traded on exchangers.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 10, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
Honestly: I panic quite a lot. Especially when I use a lot of my money or when im using someone else's money. The best way to counter this is to set limits to profits made and then cash out instantly. Maybe cash out every 10% of the profits. Another way to not panic is only start trading only when you are mentally prepared to loose money. I sometimes regret my panicky decison, but sometimes it can pay off. Its really a gamble.

The way I panic is I watch the prices drop, keep on watching them drop and I get real scared. Then I quickly sell all my funds only to soon realise that I have made a big mistake. However, I still make a small area of profit- so I guess its "better safe than sorry". Panic mode especially works very well for pump and dump coins as it gives the user an early sign to sell before they really do loose all their money.
I think that's normal to people who panic when something bad goes to their investment but we will reduce that uncomfortable
feeling of uncertainty if in the first place we use money that we can afford to lose.
Yes, that is the only important thing to do.

Its really hard not to panic if we see our investments going down. Specially if you are using someone's else money. We don't want to see those situations really and its hard to control our emotions and we immediately sell and have our losses. I also sometimes panic and sell off to realized later that I made a mistake. That's why I try to control my self to sell by always thinking that the price could soon recovered and I should not sell immediately.

Yes, its really hard but in my case i sold coins lower than their bought price when i needed the money so my personal issues is typically the one who makes me lose not panic

selling. yah i worry when my coins are down but if you really believe in your coins dont ever sell them lower than their bought price. why would you sell them lower when you

can sell them higher if you just wait. thats the more reason why you have to choose carefully what coin you will be buying because everything depends on that.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 10, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
Honestly: I panic quite a lot. Especially when I use a lot of my money or when im using someone else's money. The best way to counter this is to set limits to profits made and then cash out instantly. Maybe cash out every 10% of the profits. Another way to not panic is only start trading only when you are mentally prepared to loose money. I sometimes regret my panicky decison, but sometimes it can pay off. Its really a gamble.

The way I panic is I watch the prices drop, keep on watching them drop and I get real scared. Then I quickly sell all my funds only to soon realise that I have made a big mistake. However, I still make a small area of profit- so I guess its "better safe than sorry". Panic mode especially works very well for pump and dump coins as it gives the user an early sign to sell before they really do loose all their money.
I think that's normal to people who panic when something bad goes to their investment but we will reduce that uncomfortable
feeling of uncertainty if in the first place we use money that we can afford to lose.

Its really hard not to panic if we see our investments going down. Specially if you are using someone's else money. We don't want to see those situations really and its hard to control our emotions and we immediately sell and have our losses. I also sometimes panic and sell off to realized later that I made a mistake. That's why I try to control my self to sell by always thinking that the price could soon recovered and I should not sell immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 10, 2017, 03:26:43 AM

Activity: 322
July 10, 2017, 01:04:26 AM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 10, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
For me, i panic when see the price goes down, i mean altcoin which I hold and for sure when i see the bitcoin price going down, that moment I was just positif thinking, because this cryptocurrency, sometimes the price will go down and will go up as well, so that the point, i can say keep calm and hodl.

Yes somehow if bitcoin prices dip so does other alt coin prices also generally start falling. Well bitcoin price can rise later but not sure about this altcoin if it will rise with the same magnitude the way it has fallen. Because majority of the coin vanish the market quickly or from exchanges as they lose their value quickly next to zero. So it obvious that if invested in altcoin and prices dip panic increases automatically.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2017, 12:49:40 AM
While first time trading altcoins i was panic when saw the price of altcoins went down it made me stress, confuse and angry
i don't know what have to do because i don't have any strategy of trading.
But today i know what have to do because i have made anticipate if the price of altcoins goes down and i must do cut lost before losing large of money because of wrong prediction and positions.
api
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
Usually I open the charts, I'm convinced that there is a correction and with optimism I expect the price to go up. Well, if there is a panic sale, I'm looking for somewhere to get money to buy))
One day I hung in litecoin, stayed there for about two years and waited for growth, with a small profit went out, now I regret that but waited a bit, could increase the profit by dozens of times.  Grin
Activity: 630
July 10, 2017, 12:22:22 AM
For me, i panic when see the price goes down, i mean altcoin which I hold and for sure when i see the bitcoin price going down, that moment I was just positif thinking, because this cryptocurrency, sometimes the price will go down and will go up as well, so that the point, i can say keep calm and hodl.
In order to preserve Tranquility and composure in the field of Crypto-currency and trade, you need to have relevant information so that the panic of others does not prevail over you. Although to date I will not say that the situation for another Persian is calm. But this is not a reason to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: