Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
December 02, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
The best promotion that we can do is to share our knowledge in the social media platforms. There are a lot of users of different social media platforms like twitter and facebook. There are now many people who becoming more interested to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Right.Through sharing the thoughts of bitcoin either in your facebook or twitter account,it might attract some people to get to know bitcoin and even invest in it.The potentials of bitcoin will not be known at first.It will only be recognized once a person puts a trust on it and finally invest in it,and use it to buy some goods in stores that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
Do you even promote it ?
The best promotion that we can do is to share our knowledge in the social media platforms. There are a lot of users of different social media platforms like twitter and facebook. There are now many people who becoming more interested to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Do you even promote it ?

I also same strategy promting cryptocurrency in my relatives and friends but harder to convince about the benefits can get investing in cryptocurrency.

After the segwit august hardfork I'll buy smal number of amount of bitcoin until the bull run trend comes and i show my portfolio to my friends and relatives to conivince them investing in bitcoin 2 out of 10 i convince until still strong believer in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
December 02, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
Do you even promote it ?

Within my group of friends I mention crypto and the implications it will have in the future development of our society and financial system. I do not however, impose any investment ideas as this is totally up to them and of course don't want to take any blame.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 02, 2018, 07:16:22 PM
I try to tell my friends about riptocurrency. Many people are skeptical about Bitcoin, but I think that this will change over time. But some began to invest in cryptocurrency after I told them about Bitcoin.

I don't do the same thing as you do since there are a lot of people in the past that blamed me when they've invested on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and the prices started to go down. I am telling them that it is just the certain movement since they are volatile but they are not believing me, well since then the price are still at the low price ever since the ATH. They've understand now how the prices moves but they did not invest again since they have more success on investing on other assets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
December 02, 2018, 07:10:47 PM
I try to tell my friends about riptocurrency. Many people are skeptical about Bitcoin, but I think that this will change over time. But some began to invest in cryptocurrency after I told them about Bitcoin.
Activity: 410
December 02, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
I keep buying!What and all advise) This is the best promo and support!Of course I tell all my friends about it.And I try to explain what it is and how it works.I support all advertising campaigns.I hope it will help him, because I love him and believe in him)))
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
December 02, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
Maximalist website for where to buy bitcoin around the world.

Too many sites focus on this false belief that big $$ is in Altcoins and ICO's.

Patience and focusing on bitcoins value and unique properties is more than enough for us though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
Mainly by word of mouth, accepting bitcoin (and others) in my business. If I am talking to someone who isn't aware that i dabble in crypto then i introduce it into the conversation. In the absence of a central controlling body there can never be a planned and thought through marketing strategy  and campaign.
Activity: 378
December 02, 2018, 04:08:14 PM
I also advertise to all my friends and acquaintances.Write on forums.And continue to buy no matter what)I believe in bitcoin and this talk about it boldly.I think his story is just beginning.I liked the idea of advertising in messengers and social networks,I will support it.
Activity: 518
December 02, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
I also promote it when i was a newbie  but they only say it was a scam, and tell that i will only loose my money and waste my time doing it.. After that  i never promote it again  instead i continue what im doing. I intended  to show them that they  lost the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
All my connections and acquaintances know what bitcoin is, past this topic literally blew going on the public at the decline of last year. We all the time discussed cryptocurrencies and shared opinions. So now I have no one to chat approximately bitcoin. Everyone already knows about it.
You are right, I personally don't want to introduce into my friends or even my family on how Bitcoin works. They have already an idea about Bitcoin because I told them that I have a better profit on this but in promoting Bitcoin, well, I don't.
You know why? Because I am playing safe on this, I don't want to blame me if they are going to lose from investing. I let them realize and discover how Bitcoin works and what it is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
All my connections and acquaintances know what bitcoin is, past this topic literally blew going on the public at the decline of last year. We all the time discussed cryptocurrencies and shared opinions. So now I have no one to chat approximately bitcoin. Everyone already knows about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 02, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
I promote bitcoin by explaining bitcoin through conversation to those who are curious and interested in learning bitcoin.
Me too, I promote bitcoin by explaining on what happened in my life on how bitcoin changed my life. One of my friends ask me where I got much income now so I told her because of bitcoin, she very confused and interested to learn so I teach her and I advised to research to get some info about the new technologies of cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 513
December 02, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
I do not do cryptocurrency promotions specifically. I only promote to the extent of family and close friends.I use display picture on social media to related cryptocurrency.Sometimes we discuss about bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
Just talk about if a chance occurs. Bitcoin already promotes itself - it is discussed on nearly every radio show and etc.
Activity: 186
December 02, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
I avoid promoting on purpose only if this topic is brought up cause most people I contact with in my ordinary life consider crypto is nothing serious.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 02, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
I also promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and relatives. the first time I introduced them was the price of bitcoin, and explained what we would get if we invested in bitcoin. some people believe, some don't care. but I keep showing results from investing in bitcoin to make them believe and want to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
I am promoting bitcoin by asking my friends to start investing in it. Some of my friends had already investing as well and expect to make good profits.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
In my opinion there are many ways that can be used to promote bitcoin for example by talking about the benefits and advantages of bitcoin in front of friends or it can also advertise bitcoin on social media such as facebook and twitter so that people get to know and bitcoin is increasingly popular.
Pages:
Jump to: