Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:20:17 PM
I don't really do anything special for that. Many of my friends know about my cryptocurrency activities, because I talk about it in social networks. And some write to me and ask me to explain bitcoin in more detail.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
I constantly talk about bitcoin to my friends and relatives. And also I have a small blog in Telegram where I help people to understand crypto investing.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
For me I promote bitcoin through sharing it to other people such as my knowledge how useful it is and telling all the good qualities that we can get in investing and having bitcoin same as the negative aspects in order for them to be ready to whatever may happen.
Activity: 364
December 04, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
I also regularly share my investment results with my friends. And so I've already inspired three of them to invest in bitcoin. Maybe it's not much, but I really like to help someone join the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 484
December 04, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
Do you think that communications networks will accept Bitcoin-related advertising services? Because major social media networks like FB and TW have stated that they will remove all ads related to Bitcoin. Major countries have announced that it will ban it, so it's too hard to promote Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 04, 2018, 01:35:00 PM
i share about bitcoin to facebook twitter etc. And i can face to face to my friend or my brother about bitcoin. I think face to face is better, we can tell clearly about bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 04, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
I was and I am promoting BTC from Last September. I have introduced some of my friends in this crypto field. You are right most of the people are not interested in this field. Due to low price my friends are of view that, we were right. BTC is bubble and it will ruin you as it has ruined so many people. I use to say I has also helped so many people in getting billionaire. Wait and watch.
Activity: 266
December 04, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Not everyone went to accept that bitcoin is a currency but in a digital form which you can pt in some investment,they feel is a ponizi scheme.I stiil promote it to those who went to invest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 04, 2018, 12:51:45 PM
BTC has not been promoted at all!
Because the BTC's skyrocketing and plunging will attract the public's attention, which increases the exposure of BTC!
Investing in BTC is the easiest promotion!
Is BTC good to invest?
Investing money in bitcoin is very good and it give us a very good return, nowadays the bitcoin price is down but don't worry it will goes to pump very soon, and the dumping market is a very good time for investors who want to invest it so mate if you want to invest in bitcoin then i think it is a very good time time for you to buy btc.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 04, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
In todays age it's easy for bitcoin to be known especially when we have platforms like social media. Even if i dont promote they'll eventually catch up on what is bitcoin. Im done explaining it to my friends they dont care much about it anyways cause they're to narrow minded. One day it will shock them that bitcoin became the new method of payment in commerce and business.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
December 04, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.

Well for me the main effort we should do is just you know, making our dear bitcoin proud, by supporting it no matter what and will happen on the next decades. I hope so that sooner or later countries would implement using bitcoin, i also advertise it on one of my fellow co workers, and somehow using it as an inspiration too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 04, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
Promoting bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is what we should do on daily bases to enhance the value and popularity of crypto to the public. As for me I do promote cryptocurrency both online and offline which I know it must contribute positively. So we should try and promote it more.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
Yes of course we do promote bitcoin as we speak to individuals or friends who are close to us. Through social media especially, many individuals are still coming into the world of cryptocurrencies. So the educational platform are in many forms and not just a one way thing.

yeah, but when we promote by word of mouth, we must update our friends, relatives, acquaintances with the real info. No one knows what will be the price tomorrow. So we must always be careful with assessments and evaluations.
Activity: 45
December 04, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
Btc promotes itself when the price rises. Plus media. I don't promote btc; but does it really need it?
Activity: 280
December 04, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
Yes of course we do promote bitcoin as we speak to individuals or friends who are close to us. Through social media especially, many individuals are still coming into the world of cryptocurrencies. So the educational platform are in many forms and not just a one way thing.
Activity: 7
December 04, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
Because the BTC's skyrocketing and plunging will attract the public's attention, which increases the exposure of BTC!
Is BTC good to invest?
Activity: 7
December 04, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
What are the benefits of Bitcoin BTC? Huh
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
I can not say that I promote Bitcoin, but if the topic of it comes up and other cryptocurrencies, I am always ready to share my opinion and knowledge if this is interesting to someone. Perhaps this is also a kind of promotion Wink Grin
Activity: 392
December 04, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 04, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
I think there's no need to promote bitcoin in other countries as well because lot of people already know about bitcoin and I think it will be spread in the world wide some day.
Pages:
Jump to: