Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 02, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.

Well, I still consider myself as a begineer here in Bitcoin and everyrhing that I know were not enough for.me to persuade people due to the future instances that they may ask question that I amy not able to answer given that I am just anew here, my experiences with regards how Bitcoi depreciate and fluctuate were not reliable enough to be the reason to start here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
I promote through friends and talk in front of people and besides that I through social media is not complicated and easily accessible and easy to understand which is important
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
Other than simple word of mouth, explaining blockchain, crypto and more specifically bitcoin then there is not much that I do. Nowadays most have heard of bitcoin so it's more of an explaining exercise, the potential benefits etc.
if I go through copy links and telegram because it is multifunctional if I use telegram and it's safe too, promote it and it's not complicated and easily accessible
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
December 02, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
I personally dont promote it. Im just sharing relevant information regarding Bitcoin in my social media accounts.

I dont want to explain everything about bitcoin because it is very hard to understand to average and close minded persons. I dont like to promote it too since I dont know how to promote it properly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
i never promote about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and all people. why? because if they join to bitcoin because of meand they got some losses, i think i will fell guilty. it will be different when they ask me about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. i will answer it with my knowledge
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 02, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
I try to promote bitcoin to the people closest to me first to be able to understand bitcoin. I will give the interview first. and if they understand I will try to my friends to be able to provide that information. actually social media is very helpful to promote
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 02, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
Do you even promote it ?

I promote the cryptos with my friends or with people asking me for information  .. then I participate in bounty campaigns, I manage some blockchain nodes, ...
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
December 02, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
I don't do it upfront, but I do enter a conversation I hear around me where two or more people are talking about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. I hear them, let them say what they want to, and then clear their doubts if they have any, or correct their statements if they make some which are not correct about the Bitcoin ecosystem etc.
Most people tend to find suspicion in a product that is highly promoted, and I don't want to give anyone that expression and that is the reason why I don't start a conversation myself about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies with anyone in person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
maybe it doesn't matter, if you offer it in a way that isn't right or wrong, have you tried promoting it via Facebook? I think Facebook is also good for you promoting crypto coins, I have often shared with my friends crypto coins from social media like Facebook, so why not try it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
December 02, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
I am only talking about bitcoin with family and friends close, because the word "bitcoin" is still very foreign in my environment, I do not want to take the risk of explaining about this then they turn to pout me.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 02, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
Well, I have to confess that I promoted bitcoin much more in the past.
I mostly talked with my friends and relatives and tried to inspire them for bitcoin.
Now, when btc price drop so much this year, i heard so many times famous ''I told you so'' so that finally I gave up.
Now, I mostly promote bitcoin on social networks and public forums.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Do you even promote it ?
I promote Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies through signature campaigns or even talk about it with friends and relatives. I told them about it  for investment purposes but also give them warning as it is so risky to get into something they don't know. I just give them ideas like the potentials, security and advantages of cryptocurrency on this modern world where technological advancements uses the system called blockchain technology. Though my friends and relatives doesn't seem to get into it by now but I know they will be adopting crypto in the near future and I do hope they won't regret with my efforts a couple of year ago.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
All my friends and acquaintances know what bitcoin is, since this topic literally blew up the public at the end of last year. We constantly discussed cryptocurrencies and shared opinions. So now I have no one to talk about bitcoin. Everyone already knows about it.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 06:33:51 AM
by introducing bitcoin to all my friends and family, bro. therefore . they will introduce to friends and family so that the world of bitcoin becomes a place of investment and work every day for them
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
I talk to my friends and family about it a lot. But of course, you can only promote it by a certain point until you get people interested in it. I had a lot of examples where I introduced a friend to it and tried to teach him a bit, but he was completely uninterested so I gave up. The other friend of mine got so interested that he is even more involved in it than me and he is a quite crypto enthusiast. I had people coming to me and asking about the exact actions that I took in investing so that they could do the same. I don't agree with it, it is too much of a responsibility and I don't want to be held responsible for someone else's money.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 02, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
In my free time browsing my social media accounts especially facebook and twitter I usually post into different groups with topic about investments and bitcoins tradings, In this way some people who might read it will have interest going into crypto. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
My friends know that I am dip into Bitcoin, that's a kind of promotion.
I take only Bitcoin payment now, (well, some ETH also) for my services, that's another kind of promotion.
Also, try to talk people down from FUDS.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
Do you even promote it ?
to now promote crypto currencies in my country is very difficult because my country has not fully formalized the crypto currency as a valid currency and even prohibits crypto currencies for transactions directly
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
December 02, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
I never rashly recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin. Before they fully understand what Bitcoin is, it is extremely risky to buy Bitcoin. The best way to promote Bitcoin is not to recommend others to buy it, but tell them more about bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 02, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
Do you even promote it ?
I also promoted bitcoin to my family but I make them decide to invest with it. Even to my friends I do the same. Not all the time person who you promoted with bitcoin can believe on the potential of it. I always think that it is enough that I share about it to others, it is depend on them how they work with it. I also learned about crypto by reading, and now work with it
Pages:
Jump to: