Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? - page 11. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
If you look at the current development of bitcoin it seems 10 years later bitcoin development will be higher
and it is not impossible that bitcoin will replace the dollar
I do not know, we just follow the development
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i just hoped 10 years from now bitcoin are legalise to every nation and using as currency to everything in the market
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Probably it would be near the world wide adoption maybe. I mean for me this would be great to see bitcoin accepted world wide but still think this is more fiction then reality.
Many thing are needed cuz crypto and fiat work together and both ways so they can be one without other.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

10 years from now, Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide!
I believe that it will surely possible since it was continuously spreading from time to time. Also, it was making noise to media.
In addition, we should expect that it already hit a million and will be stable from that moment; but then sudden changes should expect.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

In 10years will probably in history books only, Ethereum and real platform like ethereum are the only ones which will survive the crypto bubble.

Well, bitcoin is having a decline in the first month this 2018 but I don't see it to be dead. Bitcoin is alive for almost 10 years, and I think another 10 years will be coming. There are a lot of people who supports bitcoin and I don't think they will let this digital currency to die. Bitcoin's economy i think will improve maybe slightly but in that year I can see it improving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
10 years from now, if mass adoption and development of bitcoin continues, it could become a new financial and banking system across the digital age world. Bitcoin will always gather the attention of mass media and the people will get more curious and interested in bitcoin. The technology behind bitcoin is remarkable and is shaping the future of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

I think bitcoin would still be bitcoin years from now. I believe that bitcoin would still be on the mainstream and a lot of people will still use it and will consider it as a great source of income. I know that it will still strike a good price that will surprise most of us. More investors will still invest in bitcoin and more people will get rich through it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
In 10 years to come, there will be no more bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the history in the cryptocurrencies world. No one will mine bitcoin in the future and the transaction fees that are so high in bitcoin are the causes which prevent everyone from using bitcoin. In 10 years time, bitcoin is just a history.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
in the future there will be less different coins, it will be more regulated ... but still lot's of fun Wink
I don't think there will be less different coins in the future because it's about 1 millions coin already release.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
In 10years will probably in history books only, Ethereum and real platform like ethereum are the only ones which will survive the crypto bubble.

I suggest you take some time and read the following article by the Co-founder of Blockstack:
https://medium.com/@muneeb/the-road-ahead-for-ethereum-b5b090bcd1a

Ethereum, in my view, has taken on at least three hard Computer Science problems.
It’s unclear if any of them can be solved in a practical sense. What’s worse is that the
broader Ethereum community believes that Ethereum already has the solutions or is close to having them.

People have been trying to find a solution for these problems for several decades without success.
What makes you think that the Ethereum team that is prone to postpone development milestones
will have more success than the bright minds, who researched this for decades?

Ethereum has maybe 1-2 years left and then it will eventually disappear due to the unsolvability
of these hard Computer Science problems.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Well 10 yesrs from now bitccoin wili be one of the main currency in the world. Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. So people who take action now will have great future 10years from now. Good luck peoples.😋
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
in the future there will be less different coins, it will be more regulated ... but still lot's of fun Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
i believe that in a few years price of bitcoin as well as other currencies will simply become proportional to the service it is offering. unfortunately that means grandpa btc will probably at least even out with other main currencies at the time. one way or another. decentralization is everywhere now Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I think it will change the whole community and create a world which has much more balance between the first, second and third worlds, work will be put in a different perspective where people actually make effort to help eachother out and spread consciousness worldwide. A new era
10 years is a very big time, I think that in the next 5 years the entire world will use bitcoin as their regular currency and all the dealings will be in bitcoin. All the shopping will be online and bitcoin will be the only acceptable currency all over the world. May the governments also legalize bitcoin and there will be no country that will not accept bitcoin. Big companies have already started accepting bitcoin.
All the other currencies will disappear and bitcoin will be the only usable currency in the world. Other crypto will also be there but most of the trade will be in bitcoin. The future is that of bitcoin and it will be the mainstream. Bitcoin is not only a currency but it is also a very profitable business and many people have invested in bitcoin for both purposes. They can use their bitcoin and also sell them for profit.
I agree with i also think that bitcoin will be number one and i believe that if we will wait a little bit longer then we can have a lot of time for ourselves to make a lot of bitcoins so that in the future we will be ahead of the rest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Looking at cryptocurrency as a whole, I can see more and more forks of Bitcoin taking place. Bitcoin is an amazing currency and has created the wave for all of these new cryptos to develop, but there will be a time when it will go down.

10 years from now, I imagine the coins that were created by the smart contracts and ICOs of this year finally taking effect. Some of them will be used to do interesting things such as digital real estate investments, energy conservation, and other ventures. While Bitcoin was the main big boom in cryptocurrency, it's far from over.

So it's going to be an exciting ride until then!

It is unlikely that other coins are going to surpass bitcoin, first of all, all the bitcoin forks are very similar to bitcoin and do not offer nothing new so it is very unlikely any of the forks will be able to surpass bitcoin, and then you talk about some altcoins, but the failure rate of altcoins is close to 90%, it is unlikely that any project in which you invest right now is going to be around in 10 years.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I think it will change the whole community and create a world which has much more balance between the first, second and third worlds, work will be put in a different perspective where people actually make effort to help eachother out and spread consciousness worldwide. A new era
10 years is a very big time, I think that in the next 5 years the entire world will use bitcoin as their regular currency and all the dealings will be in bitcoin. All the shopping will be online and bitcoin will be the only acceptable currency all over the world. May the governments also legalize bitcoin and there will be no country that will not accept bitcoin. Big companies have already started accepting bitcoin.
that's really what you say about bitcoin prediction in the next 10 years. because the development of bitcoin is very fast once in this year and yesterday. so the economy will also be helped by the presence of bitcoin
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
All the other currencies will disappear and bitcoin will be the only usable currency in the world. Other crypto will also be there but most of the trade will be in bitcoin. The future is that of bitcoin and it will be the mainstream. Bitcoin is not only a currency but it is also a very profitable business and many people have invested in bitcoin for both purposes. They can use their bitcoin and also sell them for profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I think bitcoin will continue to grow, many people in my country are very interested in bitcoin currencies
Not many people makes use of Bitcoin in my country, I don’t even see people that makes use of it where I live, except the one person I introduced to it, but he’s not using it, cause he wasn’t able to earn anything from it. From the way I’m seeing it, Bitcoin might just be as it is in next ten years, unless you mean in terms of price difference.
Pages:
Jump to: