Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? - page 14. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is difficult to predict bitcoin's place in the market for the next 10 years because a lot could happen in that span of time. Other cryptocurrencies might join the competition and that would be a big challenge for bitcoin. However, for the coming years, it is sure that bitcoin will progress and become bigger due to its current state and demand.
Activity: 92
can not be ascertained, it's just that all countries will apply bitcoin. or each country has its own digital money as well as cartal money
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Btc 10 years from now is hard to predict since there are a lot of new coins coming in the market.
It could some of the coins will surpass btc. Btc should improve in all aspect to remain in the stellar.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
I think in 10 years will also be relevant this currency and more powerful than nowadays. I think not only bitcoin but also other crypto-currencies
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
If bitcoin continue the way is going, its going to be highest hot currency in the world, because of it peculiarity, but to attain that all hand must be on desk, there should be strings regulations frame work, in others not to allow  scammers to esterblishment their enterprise. By so doing 10 years from now, bitcoin would be call bitcoin global.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
i'm sure that bitcoin 10 years from now is become a greater and bigger economy, and also it can be the most powerful currency after 10 years growing.
Yes bitcoin from now there will be more development on its platform. I agree the most powerful currency and most used because of its advantages to the users. Bitcoin is still the best and its future is good.
Activity: 126
One project offers to make a zone where everyione can run crypto business legally.
My friend is advising there, the name is Freezone.
I don’t exactly know how they are going to work with legislative systems but seems that it
will start a new era and in 10 years it will be already fine to operate with bitcoin or other cryptos.

I search freezone in google but there are only trash websites about something else, can u please give me a link o something like that, thnks
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
i'm sure that bitcoin 10 years from now is become a greater and bigger economy, and also it can be the most powerful currency after 10 years growing.
Activity: 112
One project offers to make a zone where everyone can run crypto business legally.
My friend is advising there, the name is Freezone.
I don’t exactly know how they are going to work with legislative systems but seems that it
will start a new era and in 10 years it will be already fine to operate with bitcoin or other cryptos.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

it is inconceivable to follow the bitcoin history of 2009. much has happened to this day. people start to recognize bitcoin at this time bitcoin value is also higher. what will happen next 10 years? repeating the success of 10 years ago, of course the bitcoin value will be higher. but the percentage increase at the end of the year 1-2 years is very high. maybe the rise of bitcoin will ramp up to 10 years ahead. high increases may be determined due to high demand
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
We were all able to witness how bitcoin improved a lot within a year so what more should we expect with bitcoin in the next 10 years. I think during that time, bitcoin will already get legalized worldwide and everyone in the world will know what it is and what it does to people. I hope that during those days, bitcoin's value will grow higher and higher so that I can earn large amount of profit.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think it will be like 5 years ago he will continue to rise until max supply is achieved, if 5 years ago until now bitcoin has grown by 3710% maybe 10 years to come could be higher / lower than the previous growth, depending on economic conditions at the time.
Activity: 14
BTC is definitely a long hold for me. It's digital gold!
Activity: 140
Well I see Bitcoin 10 years from now is like an eagle...it will soar high in the wings of digital currency becoming great and mighty that people all overthe world will use and get used to it, and become part of their daily lifestyle
Activity: 60

I think bitcoin will be more advanced in the future because bitcoin enthusiasts in 2017 is very much and many media predict that in the next year will be more and more, so you can imagine within 1 year only bitcoin growing rapidly especially in a period of 10 year.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
In recent years, the crypto currency has become more and more popular and spread. There are 600 billion dollars on the currency exchange. The greater part of which is bitcoin. The government fears that it can be a means of financing terrorism in the world market. The EU can create a database of crypto currency holders and access to purses .It

In the next 10 years bitcoin price will be more than 100k because of the huge investment of the people and the reason for so high volume of investment is the profit margin of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin is unstoppable and it will lead the cryptocurrency forever.

I believe that in the future all people will use bitcoin as their regular currency for their daily needs and we will see this before the period of next 10 years.

Probably true consider how this year was for bitcoin in next 10 years we could expect to see another year like this one or maybe even better.
We might see in 10 years that many bigger retailers will finally start to accept bitcoin or some other crypto as payment and we will probably be that almost every person posses some sort of crypto.

Bitcoin have almost nine years in market and everyone know how bitcoin spend these years in market bitcoin bring revolution in world in a very shot time it attract of countries to ward itself and also some rich companies have join bitcoin and as well as some banks around the world they also join bitcoin so I think 10 years are more than enough for bitcoin if bitcoin stay more for 10 years so there is now doubt that bitcoin will be the king of all currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
You are talking about 10 years if we can see the previous one year history of BTC i-e 2017 then we can get that price of BTC is reached to 19K $ which is very high price. So after 10 years bitcoin price will cross 150k$ easily because bitcoin is giving very high profit margin to investors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

10 years from now, I’m seeing bitcoin to have a global impact on this economy. WHere some really latge establishments are of to implementing it and people from a whole lot of around the world all have bitcoin wallets and can access t anywhere
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
Bitcoin grew so fast since 2011 if I am not mistaken just Imagine it after 10 years from now. It will get biggger for sure, a lot of people are getting interested in btc.
If w look at the price today it is about 18500 dollars and in the next 10 years I am sure that its price will be more 100000 dollars because the investment ration is increasing day by day and the reason is high profit margins. No other crypto gives such a high profit to its investors that are why people from all over the world are investment mostly in bitcoin only. If this ration of investment continuous for another few years nobody will be able to buy only a single bitcoin.
Activity: 142
I see bitcoin price in ten years from now it is rising into a million dollars because every year many people invest their money on bitcoin and in the past 2017 the bitcoin price pump high and how about 2018 2019..............2028? Its rising into million dollars
Pages:
Jump to: