Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? - page 6. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Seeing how bitcoin grow fast everyday and how it can easily caught people's interest, I could say that it will have a really bright future. As long as these people continually support btc, then it will surely be alive even after 10yra. But we still can't tell about that because we don't know what will happen sooner or later.
Yes I agree with you. As what I observe in bitcoin economy, it will have a good value as the same time bitcoin will known to the majority of the number of people around the world. It will be true if we continue to support and trust to it.
Activity: 518
I think the technology will continue to grow as well as bitcoin will continue to grow and will be many people who are interested in bitcoin and invest in bitcoin so that if many demand and investors then bitcoin prices will continue to rise
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will reach times 4 to its value, Rich countries like United States, Canada, Great britain will adapt the use of block chain, Cashless society will be realized in this era. Employee's salary takes place through bitcoin.
Activity: 392
I do not know what will happen in the future because everything can happen and we can only predict but not necessarily our prediction will be real, I just hope bitcoin will last forever and will continue to grow so it will still provide profit
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
That's a decade from now and since most of the articles that i read about bitcoin prediction that bitcoin will have its prime in the year 2020s which means bitcoin will have its highest market value ever during that time. Even half of bitcoin will really mean a lot of money already.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
The future is very difficult to determine, a great investor like Warren Buffett can not determine that. For bitcoin is much harder. Because we can not determine the annual revenue and human need for bitcoin. This market is completely anonymous and we will not be able to accurately estimate. So I think we should not think too much about this, just speculation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I predict the bitcoin economy 10 years from now, it will be bigger. Bitcoin is becoming more popular to people because of being profitable to its users and investors. maybe, it  is becoming legal to more countries which will allow more people to make use of Bitcoin. because the bitcoin is the future technology.
Activity: 166
the development of bitcoin every day is very interesting, its price has continued to soar in recent years, and in the next 10 years I think ekonoi bitcoin and all crypto currency will be very good
Activity: 364
I think bitcoin will continue to grow and for 10 years bitcoin will become more famous and will be many people who are interested and invest in bitcoin so in the future bitcoin will continue to provide profit
Activity: 574
I think looking at the 10-year price of bitcoin from current prices, I think prices will rise above 2018, so we're confident that the 10-year price will bring us more profits, as the daily price of bitcoin always goes higher.
Activity: 66
I think the 10 year old bitcoin economy from now on will grow. Currently bitcoin has gained a lot of trust from investors. And every day bitcoin growing.
Activity: 350
It is really difficult to try to predict what is going to happen in the next 10 years and that is because bitcoin in itself is barely 10 years old however what I think it's going to happen is that we are going to see more and more regulations coming to bitcoin and even with all of that it is going to be insufficient to stop bitcoin and governments will have no option but adopt it.
Activity: 168

No,  It's totally alive and now,  there was a sudden increase just within this day.  If you are going to invest in bitcoin,  you have to set an expectation that the price varies,  there are times that it's high and sometimes is down.  So,  that best thing in this kind of investment is to make it as your forget money.  Because,  once again, there is no stable rate or price on it. 
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
It's really hard to predict that long term for bitcoin itself. I'm pretty sure that the technology behind bitcoin which is blockchain will be in the mainstream as many companies will use it. Maybe bitcoin and other major alts will serve as the major digital currency to cater all the other tokens. Anyway, it's any sense, let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my opinion, 10 year is too far from now. It is hard to predict what will happen in bitcoin economy or in cryptocurrency world. but i hope bitcoin will last forever because it helps many people, like me. And i hope in that year bitcoin price is way too high that i can't imagine.
You will just based on what are the events that happened in bitcoin and since bitcoin is already noticed by a lot of people then we just need to wait for the confirmation that bitcoin is getting more and more improvements and developments from the team so we can safe to say that in the future we will see bitcoin that is more adopted compare to other currencies.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
If we talk about using the cue ball as the main means of payment, it is necessary that its rate be more stable, and no matter if it costs a dollar or a thousand, it is important that it be used instead of other money. But if you imagine his future exclusively within the framework of a unique reliable asset for storing savings, then a much higher cost can await him. There are other options for development, for example, as in the history of man from the future - Luka Magnotta. All of them take place, and on what path bitcoin will go - no one knows, there are too many unpredictable factors.
Activity: 1050
My opinion is bitcoin still unknown by the others so it is good to invest for now in the future bitcoin is so much popular it is in purely in-demand cryptocurrency.
Think back 2010, from its price up to its adoption, bitcoin became too phenomenon even by just holding it arises way too much, and it still applicable for the next 10 years and even more, so invest now and hold till you can.
i think too, hold as till as we can, longer i think it will be more profitable, because with a little supply and more and more in need then we imagine the price per bitcoin in future
Activity: 322
Seeing bitcoins popularity 10 tears fron is will surely diffrent from now because lot of people will surely get their interest after know that their investment can earn more profit than what they are doing and watching bitcoin from people who got his interest can really take people to a great opportunities to come with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Based on experience from previous years, my prediction about bitcoin 10 years ahead is the price will be very high. I also do not know for sure, because bad things can happen to bitcoin. The price can also be very down, even the price can be zero. If you are sure, then there is no worry you invest until 10 years in the future. But it would be nice not to have to wait 10 years bitcoin in the future if the price is very high. Because investing bitcoin has a very high risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This plainly is real for certain since a substantial live of show has simply been occurring a handful of years within the past up to the present day. what is a lot of, signally the people undoubtedly grasp higher and as of currently have a substantial live of bitcoins, actually did many things that even not all that simple remains approaches to trick and divert the frail gave people and easily exploit them. This happens in light-weight of the actual fact that people ought to get higher within the step. that is that the reason they could not care less whom or what they advance on to easily to own the capability to select up a substantial live of advantages. In any case, this is often this gift reality, therefore the main things that we tend to actually ought to focus on currently is not the means that big players area unit taking favorable circumstances of our defect, however the insignificant certainty that we tend to actually have a substantial live of approaches to win will in any case have the capability to extend mammoth edges within the event that we tend to merely do our greatest to get a large number a lot of regarding cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: