Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? - page 16. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin economy 10 years from now it will growth faster more people join. Turn into a thousand to millionaire or a billionaire.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

Lets see in 2018 on how this will turn out.
The title should be the Economics of cryptocurrencies because in the crypto world BTC is not the only reining cryptocurrencies. we've seen a lot of pretty good coins here and more are coming. But I do think that BTC will still have the biggest market cap and will always be the most valuable.
I've read some of this before and I can't remember where that gold has been around for about a thousand years before it has a global adoption and because of the advancement of technology the world is much smaller now making BTC adoption much faster, they have said that BTC has been around about a decade and their prediction is that in the next 10 years it will acquire its global adoption and will price around 3M$ per coin. Lets see in the next 10 years.  Grin Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
All Bitcoin users are sure to expect the best from the industry, and if we see the progress from the beginning of Bitcoin forming up to now it works so well that it attracts a lot of enthusiasts, and I think that could be a Bitcoin benchmark in the future. The bottom line is Bitcoin will get better and become more popular in the future, I think that's it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If the flow of investors and enthusiasts on the next ten years will be like 2017 then Bitcoin economy will be super duper great. That is why I also spent my time here because I want to go with the flow even though I am a bit behind or late due to poverty. To those who has capitals it is their advantage because they can invest anytime and how much they want. I think it is enough to hold one BTC ten years from now and that is my target but sometime's depends on the situation. One thing is for sure two years from now that a single satoshi could possibly buy a motorcycle or a car depending on one's local currency conversion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
As you have already stated that by time to time basis, bitcoin was fastly growing and started to be an attractive type of currency which literally caught not just the attention of the people but also their interest that is why they are starting to go engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency. With that saying, I think it is enough to state or even claim that with the continuous engagement and popularity to people, I can see that for the next 10 years bitcoin will be a massive grown currency in terms of being virtual to be used and already legalized worldwide.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
Bitcoin price is unstable and it is changing every time. Bitcoin demand and users are increasing day by day among all the people. It is too much hard to predict on bitcoin price. Next 10 years bitcoin will reach a higher and great position and may be accepted by all the government of the world. We can use it in every where as we need.
Activity: 70
If we can fix now some of the major problem regarding transaction's speed and high cost we can see more historical event in bitcoin in the coming year, we can the see bitcoin ten years from now as more valuable that any currency known
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Bitcoin price is not stable and it is changing everyday. Day by day demand and users are joining digital currency. It is really heard to predict exact price of bitcoin. But is has great potential and a bright future. So on next 10 years, bitcoin will reach on very high quality position.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
I see bitcoin 10 years from now this will be acceptable to all country  especially if bitcoin proven that it is good to use, hope that many store will accept bitcoin 10 years from now.
Activity: 98
I think 10 years from now bitcoin will have a lower price because of the people who has it already. Now, people getting interested from bitcoin because the reputation of bitcoin is good right now but what if after 5 years bitcoin has down and there is an a big issue such as scam: example you have 10000$ in your wallet then 5000$ lost and you dont know what happened and too many people also happened like same senario so bitcoin will destroy its reputation.
The effect of it will be decrease price right? So afters 10 years i bet bitcoin  will be decrease price. Lets be considerate about the facts that will happened in future but taking risk is the most secret of millionaires because if no big risk there is no big future.
Activity: 74
From observable trends and activities around Bitcoin, it is quite clear that the cryptocurrency has made tremendous progress since its emergence and it can only get better. Lots of folks that are previously skeptical are now developing more interest in Bitcoin. The surge in price of the cryptocurrency has also drawn more interest and attention of even those who see it as a no go area.

It is important to note that judging from the progress Bitcoin has made so far, in the next ten years it will become a house hold name and even governments and big corporations will tap into it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
It is difficult to know that, you should know that once that the lightning network gets implemented a lot of things are going to change in here. 

Maybe you are not aware of that, but once that the payments gets more faster and cheap a lot of people are going to be interested.

I think no one can stop the bitcoin, as you said there somebody would change if there are someone going to be interested. What i see to bitcoin economy in 10 years is very reach in value of currency because it carries the whole economy to easy in advertising and spreading through the world. If you imagen how many investors would enroll everyday in bitcoin, because they think it much easier to transact business without any hassel free.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It is difficult to know that, you should know that once that the lightning network gets implemented a lot of things are going to change in here. 

Maybe you are not aware of that, but once that the payments gets more faster and cheap a lot of people are going to be interested.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
It will be a lot bigger i think , lots of people are interested but don't know how to buy it. Ofcourse this will change in that many years.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I believe bitcoin economy will exponentially grow.  With its history and how it grows in the past 9 years, we can get our assumption on that.  Aside from that there are good news of country accepting and legalizing the se of Bitcoin and these countries that are hesitant will definitely come to a decision of embracing the technology given by Bitcoin.  I also believe that this will happen because of the evolution of Bitcoin technology, the updates and upgrades of its network.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Its hard to know where bitcoin will be in the next ten years. We cannot predict what will happen in this period. Anything can happen. But i am optimistic that bitcoin will grow even more.
It's truly a hard thing to predict the future of bitcoin after ten years. We don't know whether it survive or not, but it will get a good return to the people who believe in it, because it is completely decentralized and the trust of each user is the one that keeps it growing as well last longer.
Activity: 532
Its hard to know where bitcoin will be in the next ten years. We cannot predict what will happen in this period. Anything can happen. But i am optimistic that bitcoin will grow even more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
10 years is very far, no one can really predict what will happen with bitcoin by that time. But we bitcoin lovers always hope for the best that bitcoin is stil the number one cryptocurrency and it will keep soaring high in the market . Lot of people will continue to adopt and use it because it really gives brighter future so that no one will suffer poverty and everybody is happy. And i think that time bitcoin will be more accessible and being develop for us to use it better.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
10 years? Phew, that's far away! It depends on how it does in the next 10 days Grin
That is really far and no one can really say what bitcoin would be like by then, but I am sure so many things would have changed from what we have now, with respect to adoption, transaction speed, and so many other things. Improvement will keep continuing and that would make adoption, usability and experience to even get better, but like you said, even in the next 10 days, no one can even know.

Bitcoin has been growing and I am definite it would keep growing as long as a huge force does not stop it. The community is strongly increasing and even though we have some who may want to get rich quick, they usually do not last before they end up being shaken off.

I do foresee a lot happening in 10 years from now, and I am sure the value would not even be the same based on the level of adoption in years to come as well as the increase in usage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Bitcoin grew so fast since 2011 if I am not mistaken just Imagine it after 10 years from now. It will get biggger for sure, a lot of people are getting interested in btc.
yes it is true .. from the beginning bitcoin until now its development is very remarkable, although not all layers of society know and use it. too far to predict the next ten years, because in the next five years bitcoin may already be acceptable to every level of society.
If bitcoin team fully resolved issue with transaction delayed I personally think that the value will jumped really high after 10 years, a lots of possibility to happen in terms of its value and how the community will adopt the system, if more people will use it accordingly and not just an investment maybe it will grow perfectly after some years.
Exactly this is the case, there are some problems with bitcoin right now like one of them you just told here, the lateness in transaction and then high charge for it. This one and few more, if these are to be solved within next two or three years, believe me everything will be fine with this bitcoin and they will be rocking the international market, people will adopt this system soon.
Pages:
Jump to: