Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? - page 3. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
We can't predict for long term but for 2 to 3 years bit coin will be used as the medium of exchange of goods and services. In coming future btc will have the highest value of all currency. If I see it as 10 years from now than it can be the currency of some country as dollar.
The good feedbacks and bad reaction from the people who uses bitcoin helps bitcoin to know what to face in the near future, in every year they encountered different feedbacks. I think 10 years from now bitcoin will be one of the best crypto currency because of the learnings from the past years and thats what you call experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Ten years from now bitcoin is still standing and still be in number one spot among cryptocurrencies,even their might be a new one pop up. It might be globally recognized and used by that time. This is what I really hope for as a bitcoin investor.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
The most important thing is that the price of bitcoin for these 10 years will grow just incredible! For myself, I decided that I will accumulate bitcoins and never sell them now, no matter how the market falls!
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
I believe that Bitcoin have the potential to reach the highest levels of success during the coming 10 years. Bitcoin still has the largest market capitalization. It will be more popular then now and many people will use it.Maybe 10 years from now it will reach a million or more than that in price.
It will definitely, just let us continue to hold what we do have currently and for sure we will be able to achieve what is our goal in the next coming years ahead. Yes, it would become more popular and not only fame but people would be so much interested in this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 238
I believe that Bitcoin have the potential to reach the highest levels of success during the coming 10 years. Bitcoin still has the largest market capitalization. It will be more popular then now and many people will use it.Maybe 10 years from now it will reach a million or more than that in price.
Activity: 134
With the limited availability of Bitcoin, if bitcoin users increase, I predict the next 10 years the price will skyrocket. This is because demand conditions outweigh the supply. So, Bitcoin has a very bright future, many people invest their wealth with cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
Activity: 154
10 Years from now Bitcoin will still be the leading Digital Currency in the World. by that time, its security will be more safe and secured. many rich people invested in Bitcoin and many students are into Bitcoin. maybe some Schools will teach Students about Bitcoin. and probably, many Low class People will get rich because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I think our economy would be better with bitcoin ten years from now because I believe that in that year, our country would have bitcoin as a currency. We all know that bitcoin has a big impact in our economy and I am so excited for the future of bitcoin as a currency with us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
it's hard to make such a forecast for such a period to be honest now I'm not even sure what bitcoin price will be tomorrow, but I think everything will be fine Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
to look forward of bitcoin in 10 years life line is enough to probe again that it is strong and can survive every circumstances when we refer to crypto. I also think that it will largely adopted in many countries the drastic entry of new crypto believers.
Activity: 59
I have doubts on bitcoin in the next 10 years but I'm very sure that the blockchain technology is going to stay no matter what happens. If it still had the same problems it has right now on the next decade then a coin that is much better has probably dethroned it.
Activity: 98
it's possible for me, the bitcoin economy in the next 10 years could be more improved from now on even bitcoin could be lower than it is today. may the bitcoin continue to increase over time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am very positive about Bitcoin's future, not just for the next ten years but for more. It is indeed the technology for the future. With how good it  is doing now, how rapid the community is growing, I know Bitcoin will still improved and developed to be better as time goes by. In ten years time, more countries are already very open and will be very successful through the use of Bitcoin, more people and lives changed for the better because of it.
Activity: 29
I have doubts on bitcoin in the next 10 years but I'm very sure that the blockchain technology is going to stay no matter what happens. If it still had the same problems it has right now on the next decade then a coin that is much better has probably dethroned it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
Bitcoin is the master of all crypto currencies. It is the first and without any doubt, the most popular crypto available out there in the market. Many people also regard it as one of the faster growing investments available in the market right now. It still has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future and you can expect more from it in the coming years. I think within 10 years its value will surely be above 100k$ for sure.

Maybe, for now, it is really the master of all cryptocurrencies. However, do not you think that in 10 years the other cryptocurrency will be the main on the market?
Activity: 81
10 years is enough for bitcoin to be more popularized worldwide, I think its enough for bitcoin to fully established and introduce to country didn't recognize Bitcoin and also maybe the governement legalized the Bitcoin and recognize bitcoin as their tools for economic growth, I know 10 years have a lot of improvement in Bitcoin features. And I expect a lot from bitcoin after 10 years.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4

I believe 10 years from now bitcoin will become bigger with so many users around the world. Bitcoin will be more commonly used as currency and many stores will receive payments using bitcoins.
Activity: 86

Bitcoin is becoming popular drastically over few years. I believe, 10 years from now, half of the investors in the whole world will invest in bitcoin. And since there will be massive investors in the future, bitcoin and othe altcoins price will be higher than expected. I can feel that from now.
Activity: 95
For me, bitcoin can not be predicted in the next 10 years could be bitcoin prices soaring high and could drop drastically.
Activity: 101
Well for me we have the same point of view what will exactly happened to bitcoin economy 10 years from now, and maybe there are more investors will try to invest there funds in order to gain higher profit by using bitcoin and also to those people who are trying to learn what are the opportunities given by bitcoin and itself but before that we are ahead to them because we have already knowledge about bitcoin from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: