Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 6. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 17, 2019, 11:37:55 AM
Of course, technical analysis also works in the crypt, because here, as in any trade, the psychology of the crowd works, but in the crypt it is still more dependent on the data, and there is still a nuance with dumps on individual exchanges
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 12, 2019, 03:30:42 PM
Today the market is green. I love it. I was able to earn a decent amount of money. I am very happy about this and I hope that the growth will be long.

That is only today, who knows what it will look like tomorrow...

If you have knowledge of technical analysis then it can help you predict the price, but it takes a lot of effort to learn it and learn to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 12, 2019, 03:20:39 PM
Today the market is green. I love it. I was able to earn a decent amount of money. I am very happy about this and I hope that the growth will be long.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 12, 2019, 02:55:22 PM
the market has shrunk like a spring, it says that firstly, the past tendency to fall breaks. and secondly the breakthrough will be very strong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 03:27:13 AM
At the moment I have high hopes that the cryptocurrency market will go up. It seems to me that the year 2019 will be very successful for the cryptocurrency market.
hope everyone like it, but we don't know the truth. We can only hope and wait for the fact that will happen. too much drama in the crypto. We believe but the market still does not move.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 11, 2019, 10:44:06 PM
The Crypto market is now red because the price of Bitcoin has also declined. This has an impact, so the price of Ethereum and all Altcoin goes down. Expect the price of Ethereum $ 224, I think this will be difficult. Better before prices rise, investment is better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 11, 2019, 06:00:45 PM
The market will be shooting up soon.
So hurry and get involved with faireum.io before it is too late.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
At the moment I have high hopes that the cryptocurrency market will go up. It seems to me that the year 2019 will be very successful for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 11, 2019, 03:23:01 PM
I see the market is picking up.
Projects like faireum.io will start the test of time.
Not on a specific project only, I see the whole market is starting to recover.

It will always start with bitcoin and the rest will follow, maybe those low volume tokens that are almost worthless now will find a help to
increase its value once we will really see a bullish run, for now, it's hard to conclude as it has not started yet, I don't want to see this price spike failed.
- I think no one wants to see the price of the market have a sudden increase because everyone can understand what is rising so fast, it will get serious collapse, people just like stability over time. However, in the present time, although the market is recovering as you say but the speed is probably too slow, it cannot make investors or users feel satisfied, this slow recovery always creates a delicate boundary between rising and falling, an insecure feeling always appears, hope it will have more improvements to eliminate this feeling
Of course, each of us wants to see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market in the near future, but I think that only an increase in the market capitalization can improve its performance. But for this, as always, large amounts of investment are needed .
What is certain is that all of us here also hope that the cryptocurrency market can recover in the near future but after all we will not know it will happen when the most important thing is to continue to follow its development
Activity: 630
March 11, 2019, 12:51:10 PM

It will always start with bitcoin and the rest will follow, maybe those low volume tokens that are almost worthless now will find a help to
increase its value once we will really see a bullish run, for now, it's hard to conclude as it has not started yet, I don't want to see this price spike failed.
- I think no one wants to see the price of the market have a sudden increase because everyone can understand what is rising so fast, it will get serious collapse, people just like stability over time. However, in the present time, although the market is recovering as you say but the speed is probably too slow, it cannot make investors or users feel satisfied, this slow recovery always creates a delicate boundary between rising and falling, an insecure feeling always appears, hope it will have more improvements to eliminate this feeling
Of course, each of us wants to see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market in the near future, but I think that only an increase in the market capitalization can improve its performance. But for this, as always, large amounts of investment are needed .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 11, 2019, 04:49:14 AM

Activity: 189
March 11, 2019, 02:12:38 AM
we have no choice but to really expect the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and the bullish run. It's too bad that you have to sell your coins at a very cheap price, since I was hoping to have a cryptocurrency market as the only filler for my household budget.
to sell our investment assets maybe it is unfortunate. but it all depends on the needs of our own. I chose to trade crypto now than I have to wait for my investment assets for a long time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 11, 2019, 01:35:39 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 10, 2019, 04:42:38 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 03:23:06 PM
I feel the current market situation is slowly changing, even though it has not undergone major changes, but the change is certainly still there, and I think this change will last a long time, but besides that of course there are still ups and downs. so we don't worry so much
Of course, for daily trading, even small price fluctuations are enough to make a good profit, but this does not suit us. Apparently you have to wait a long time to reach the goal.
Day trading suits for some but majority are not really unto it, most of us are long term holder, thus we hope the price will recover fully.
A new bull run would be very helpful for our dreams to realize, as we are expecting we will see a new ATH that could eventually bring big profit to us.
Of course for today I think output is the best strategy and this is a long-term storage of all our assets. It makes no sense to sell coins at a cheap price, because it does not even return the money spent, not to mention the profit.
we have no choice but to really expect the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and the bullish run. It's too bad that you have to sell your coins at a very cheap price, since I was hoping to have a cryptocurrency market as the only filler for my household budget.
March 10, 2019, 12:47:30 PM
I feel the current market situation is slowly changing, even though it has not undergone major changes, but the change is certainly still there, and I think this change will last a long time, but besides that of course there are still ups and downs. so we don't worry so much
Of course, for daily trading, even small price fluctuations are enough to make a good profit, but this does not suit us. Apparently you have to wait a long time to reach the goal.
Day trading suits for some but majority are not really unto it, most of us are long term holder, thus we hope the price will recover fully.
A new bull run would be very helpful for our dreams to realize, as we are expecting we will see a new ATH that could eventually bring big profit to us.
Of course for today I think output is the best strategy and this is a long-term storage of all our assets. It makes no sense to sell coins at a cheap price, because it does not even return the money spent, not to mention the profit.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 10, 2019, 01:03:33 AM
Activity: 602
March 09, 2019, 05:50:18 PM
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 04:48:54 PM
Activity: 350
March 09, 2019, 01:44:17 PM
actually. Last September was not the bottom of the market. Now its price is lower. In December 2017, the market reached its peak. If u think of it as a big cycle. the market may last for a period of one to two years. I don't think the bull market will return soon.
I also don't think the market will be bullish in the near future, maybe 1-2 years ahead until the market is in a good position. this is the thing we should expect to continue to be in a stable position in crypto
I would not predict any achievements or failures in the cryptocurrency market, because recently there is no natural movement for the development of cryptocurrency. First of all, everything will depend on the public interest in the cryptocurrency market and on the volume of investments.
Pages:
Jump to: