Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 7. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
actually. Last September was not the bottom of the market. Now its price is lower. In December 2017, the market reached its peak. If u think of it as a big cycle. the market may last for a period of one to two years. I don't think the bull market will return soon.
I also don't think the market will be bullish in the near future, maybe 1-2 years ahead until the market is in a good position. this is the thing we should expect to continue to be in a stable position in crypto
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
March 09, 2019, 08:27:57 AM
The market is still able to go up but now we have to be patient to wait for the price to rise. need the right moment so that the market increases as we expect
Activity: 420
March 09, 2019, 08:23:51 AM
The price of Ethereum dropped very sharply and of course, this had a negative impact on the development of Crypto. Despite a decline but now Ethereum has started to rise. And if you invest now is a very good time. So when the price of Ethereum can be pumped again, you are ready to sell coins.
Ethereum is not so influential coin that the whole market fell or grew because of it, it is able to show growth separately from bitcoin, but it will be temporary, everything depends on bitcoin and only it decides when prices will rise or fall
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 10:56:22 PM
The price of Ethereum dropped very sharply and of course, this had a negative impact on the development of Crypto. Despite a decline but now Ethereum has started to rise. And if you invest now is a very good time. So when the price of Ethereum can be pumped again, you are ready to sell coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 08, 2019, 06:42:50 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

absolutely, it will be quite difficult situation to manage our investment for a long time but we don't have any other choice then holding it differently the main problem without getting the profit how long you can manage it I think this is needed a huge pump again.
Activity: 504
March 08, 2019, 03:57:47 PM
actually. Last September was not the bottom of the market. Now its price is lower. In December 2017, the market reached its peak. If u think of it as a big cycle. the market may last for a period of one to two years. I don't think the bull market will return soon.
We are not even completely sure that the bear market has passed, we are waiting for confirmation of this, but for now we are looking at how soon the price will rise to at least $ 5000, but so far it does not Shine to us
The fact is that the current situation in the cryptocurrency market is completely different and the popularization of cryptocurrency has already stalled, compared to 2016. We all remember how the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has increased Over such a short period from 2016 to 2017. Today we should not expect such a large-scale growth.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
March 08, 2019, 11:30:48 AM
We are not even completely sure that the bear market has passed, we are waiting for confirmation of this, but for now we are looking at how soon the price will rise to at least $ 5000, but so far it does not Shine to us
Activity: 731
March 07, 2019, 11:47:43 PM
Market is getting better and better as day pass. No doubt that the  marketcap could go back to $200b after a few months which will be start of a bull run.
for now I see market conditions are still relatively stable because sometimes up and down. it seems that in the past few months the market has been in a consistent state after staying red for a long time. hoping from month to month the market will get better.
Activity: 448
March 07, 2019, 01:04:36 PM
for now the market has begun to have a good change because of last month many coins have risen in price. so this year is the year of crypto rise or rise reaching the bull run later
I saw only that the market bounced from the bottom, and then there was a temporary increase in prices against the background of good news and nothing more, nothing significant indicating the imminent arrival of the bull no
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
March 07, 2019, 11:01:28 AM
Market is getting better and better as day pass. No doubt that the  marketcap could go back to $200b after a few months which will be start of a bull run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 09:43:37 AM
for now the market has begun to have a good change because of last month many coins have risen in price. so this year is the year of crypto rise or rise reaching the bull run later
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 07, 2019, 09:36:25 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 07, 2019, 07:03:59 AM
I think the current market is not so bad and also depends on us to be able to take advantage of the situation even though the market does not experience such a large increase
Indeed, the growth is not so obvious, but now there is a possibility to go into altas, which are not very liquid, because when there is growth, few will sell
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
March 07, 2019, 06:15:55 AM
I think the current market is not so bad and also depends on us to be able to take advantage of the situation even though the market does not experience such a large increase
It will be good if the price fluctuations will be repeated further to be able to earn steadily, without such fluctuations will be very boring to wait when the bull market comes
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 07, 2019, 01:49:52 AM
Stay away from Bitforex, Bitforex has been performing wash trades and here are some of the token pairs where these bot trades can be detected.

https://medium.com/@sallyalexon/bitforex-the-biggest-wash-trading-exchange-in-the-world-8245e9ca910a
We have very well known about that and that should be considered as an old news. So many coins that listed on bitforex used bot. Bitforex is even worst than yobit and that's it. Just try to forget it and you will fine about that.
is bitforex that bad? I myself registered there but I never traded there. I'm not comfortable, I prefer binance and kukoin in trading. I think they are better than BitForex
Yes, it is and that's the worst exchange site in this era. Because you never traded there and that's why you still didn't know about how it works this day. Bitforex is an exchange site which fulls with manipulation and trading wash and the worst exchange site right now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 07, 2019, 01:46:36 AM
Activity: 179
March 07, 2019, 01:31:59 AM
I see the market for what it is bearish trend. We will keep seeing days of green followed by other days of red we haven't stabilized yet.
let's say that the market has long been no longer red, only movements are very small so far, and the market has not been falling for a couple of months already
you have to be calm and patient. the market already existed at the position that I think is great. If you look at the price it was not much of a change. but try see trading volume each day there are increased. it becomes a nice, hopefully there is a huge investment on the crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 06, 2019, 03:44:07 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

each and everyone parts are different from what we are saying so it depends on how they see in the market condition and how much they invest in this field because then you people will definitely think it is the best time to invest but the existing investor will not think like that so it will be the difference between the new and existing investor thoughts.
those who have financial means in abundance and really believe in the future prospects of the cryptocurrency market, they must use the current price condition for profitable investments. And the one who invested his money at the end of 2017, this one begins to regret about his actions regarding cryptocurrency in general. Many people took out loans and sold their property for the sake of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 06, 2019, 09:52:51 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

each and everyone parts are different from what we are saying so it depends on how they see in the market condition and how much they invest in this field because then you people will definitely think it is the best time to invest but the existing investor will not think like that so it will be the difference between the new and existing investor thoughts.
Activity: 756
March 06, 2019, 04:41:51 AM
I see the market for what it is bearish trend. We will keep seeing days of green followed by other days of red we haven't stabilized yet.
let's say that the market has long been no longer red, only movements are very small so far, and the market has not been falling for a couple of months already
Pages:
Jump to: