Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you start trading? - page 11. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
I really feel what you feel.
A few tips from me for those who want to start trading.
1. Don't buy coins if you don't have another market benchmark.
2. Don't panic quickly if prices go down. Even though I myself still panic.
3. Don't be greedy. Take profit if it's enough. Play coins according to your goals, whether you want to invest or want to trade
4. Don't forget alms: D

Good luck Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
Trade is very risky for newbie.  I think  they learn how to trade and learn some skill.  If you learn some skill about trading  then trade become easy for you
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 31, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
Trading is neither easy nor hard. It is in between and it depends on the trader whether he is a professional or a beginner. The first thing you have to do is to make as much researches as you about the whole market. You could learn first about the definition of trading and what is the nature of it. After you make your researches, ask about people's opinions because they can help, and then sit down with yourself and come up with a wise decision.

You explained a process but in reality trading is one decision made in hurry based on days of researching. Wise decision or failure, you will know after some time, before everything you have is bankroll and big wish for making profit.
It's easy to start with trading, it's hard to make profit. I wouldn't trust everyone, you should concentrate on finding reliable sources of informations, you need to have money or bitcoins, make a plan what you wish to earn money or bitcoins or something else, and wait for the moment to get in and get out, perfect getting in and out is guarantee for maximum profit, but can you hit that perfect moment? With more practice you will learn how to recognize good moments and from that point just follow your instincts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 31, 2018, 05:32:47 AM
Trading is neither easy nor hard. It is in between and it depends on the trader whether he is a professional or a beginner. The first thing you have to do is to make as much researches as you about the whole market. You could learn first about the definition of trading and what is the nature of it. After you make your researches, ask about people's opinions because they can help, and then sit down with yourself and come up with a wise decision.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 31, 2018, 05:15:03 AM
If you are trying to day trade, you will have to learn how to time it out. You need to have extreme discipline as well. It's very easy to be excited about a coin, thinking it will keep rising. If a coin has dipped, that is typically the time to buy in.
Day trading is not easy. You need to analyse the RSI and stochastic RSI along with other market indicators to have an idea of where the market is moving. Alternatively you could join a telegram pump and dump group and follow the signals but then you will lose more money than you make because the group owners actually trade in the opposite side. You could take advantage of this and try to sell when they say pump and so on. But doing so is risky.

In my own opinion, trading is very simple and the only problem is the traders who are selling their coins at the lowest price every time the market prices are dropping so hard.
If you have never done it then obviously it will seem simple. Try some trading by your own hands and then talk about it. Wink
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
I started by studing technical analysis and fundamental analysis after which I choose to use MACD and RSI in trading.
I also started by trading using 50 dollars,and learning how to use cryptoexchange plus knowing how to adjust the satoshi value of the coins I am about to trade.
I used short time frame to make my entry point ,and use long time frame to see if there is going to be uptrend of the coins I bought.This helps me to exit the market if I see that a coin has been bought so much on daily chart or more.
 ;)I also start trading by finding the pairs i want to trade reason is that for a coin to appreciate in value there must be a use case, and at the same time be among the top 200 coins/tokens.
I get the fundamental of the coins/tokens  for that week because this helps in trading.
I check the market direction if it is bullish (bitcoin is sideways/consolidating)and the coin/tokens I  want to buy are at support ,I buy the coins,but if they are at resistance I wait for the coins to come down to support.

If the coins/tokens I bought are at resistance I sell the coins,but if not,I wait till the coins are at closer to resistance.
Finally,I am very patient because I was taught that it is better to have two successful trade in a month than trading many ,and loosing many trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
August 31, 2018, 04:27:06 AM
When i first interesting about trading,  every day i spend times to learn it on the youtube video and from some blog,  actually we can learn trade just by self without going to the trading cource. The most important thing is learn more how to understanding price action and to determine level support and resistance. Firstly we should learn trade in demo account to avoid risk lossing money.  

In my own opinion, trading is very simple and the only problem is the traders who are selling their coins at the lowest price every time the market prices are dropping so hard.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
Read up on trading a bit online, then try to gain experience in trading through small amounts of money at first and/or utilizing demo trading accounts on exchanges that support it to figure it all out. If you just go straight in with all you can afford, you may as well be gambling. Trading takes time and experience to learn, and even then things can become tough. You won't learn how to trade in a day like some people have claimed to do, but you'll get there if you have persistence and the drive to actually learn how to trade.
Thats right buddy, learn and practice first will be highly recommended so that you have the skills before trying to trade in real,
without trainy and learning that you might be just like gambling, many people do that, thats why a lot of panic happens on the market..
Activity: 476
August 30, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
When i first interesting about trading,  every day i spend times to learn it on the youtube video and from some blog,  actually we can learn trade just by self without going to the trading cource. The most important thing is learn more how to understanding price action and to determine level support and resistance. Firstly we should learn trade in demo account to avoid risk lossing money.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
If you are trying to day trade, you will have to learn how to time it out. You need to have extreme discipline as well. It's very easy to be excited about a coin, thinking it will keep rising. If a coin has dipped, that is typically the time to buy in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 30, 2018, 09:50:10 PM
Why does no one start off paper trading? You learn the ropes with zero risk.

https://coinmarketgame.com

https://coins2learn.com

https://testnet.bitmex.com

And why would anyone think trading knowing nothing is anything other than a terrible idea? And why do so many people think trading at all is a sensible idea when everything is rigged to rape you?

Thanks buddy it will be a good a good starting to me with this information, i will start to this one https://testnet.bitmex.com
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

first in the world of buying and selling criptocurrency we should really know what crypto is, maybe by the way we often ask for input from the temperature and often we often discuss

we must make a careful observation of the movements that are happening and what potential we can look for, choose coins that have the most potential to go up do not let us make the wrong step, because the risk of loss that we will get is very large, play it safe and start buying coins which are popular all over the world, indeed the benefits may not be many but the potential loss is also small, congratulations try...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
August 30, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
Read up on trading a bit online, then try to gain experience in trading through small amounts of money at first and/or utilizing demo trading accounts on exchanges that support it to figure it all out. If you just go straight in with all you can afford, you may as well be gambling. Trading takes time and experience to learn, and even then things can become tough. You won't learn how to trade in a day like some people have claimed to do, but you'll get there if you have persistence and the drive to actually learn how to trade.
Activity: 117
August 30, 2018, 09:24:41 PM
I will be actively trading in November, because in November the price of bitcoin will rise to a very high level, at this time I have not dared to trade, I do not want to lose in trading
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 30, 2018, 09:18:36 PM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

the good thing about crypto trading is you can start with little amount of money.  you can just buy some bitcoins to start investing in trading.  find some reputable exchanges (around 3) and do trading there.  coinmarketcap.com provides alot of information regarding coin/token prices and exchanges that lists the coins.  you must have alot of time when doing day trading - checking prices on one exchange vs other exchange.  the discrepancies among prices of the same coin sometimes are high that it would earn you good if you buy on one exchange and sell on other.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

I think at this point you should start with bitcoin, you can see that the market is in the long-term downturn and the price of altcoin drops very deep, so I believe that this time you should just head invest in bitcoin for the best liquidity and least risk. The market is in downtrend because I think you should only trade on short term investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Make a research about trading and study about that we all know that trading is not easy to learn and to do. But if you determined to make a trading and earn a good profit you do every thing to learn it.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 06:24:59 PM
Trading is a type of business. And if you are into a business without basic knowledge on it like in crypto trading, it might lose all your capital. So first thing first is to do more research about cryptocurrency how it works and some techniques to make you profitable in trading. You can start trading little by little and if you are already used to it, then increase the amount to trade gradually. Although you can't escape from the fact that there are bad days sometimes wherein you experience losses but then take it as a challenge to do better next time for you to become a successful trader.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 30, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
Make sure you are equipped with knowledge on what token or coin to buy. Don't just buy when you see the price continues to climb, make a research if the price has reached a level where it will continue to climb or price will start to go down. Learn how to use the available tools like RSI, Bollinger bands and Parabolic SAR.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 30, 2018, 05:56:58 PM
I always start trading with small capital to minimize losses. Besides that, I am also looking for a good exchange to start trading, and then I will look for some coins that have stable prices

I agree with the above. There's no better way to learn other than just starting yourself little by little, that's of course once some good reading was performed.
Right.Study first the different price movement of the coins and choose carefully where to invest so you won't make losses in the end.Identify those potential and shit coins and start investing in a minimal amount.It's good to experience trading on your own because for sure you will learn a lot from your own actions.
Pages:
Jump to: