Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you think about the forkdelta?? - page 3. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 23, 2018, 06:36:35 PM
Have not used etherdelta for a while and just learned about forkdelta from this thread.
I had some ETH and may some token too on etherdelta smart contract. Going to try and check
if all those are accessible using forkdelta website.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Fordelta and Etherdelta has sharing the same database,the same smartcontracts and both of these websites are being run by the same people.So there will be no different which one you would use,Forkdelta has some advantages because there are less people who are using the exchange which means there will be less traffics and problems,unlike to ED which has slowed and has a lof of problems.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 23, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
Im excited about it , the more decentralized exchanges the better . For now it seems to work great but what happens if there is gonna be real volume on it. Will it have the same problems as etherdelta for example.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 23, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
really? is there a new exchange substitute for etherdelta forkdelta? I just found out about this, thanks for sharing the information.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 23, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
Forkdelta is way better than Etherdelta, I'm very confident about my trades i save my private key there and willing to get back soon. Very thankful that we have FOrk delta.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

I've actually never hear of it. I'm still waiting on ehterdelta to resume it's service. Right now there are no updates on their twitter page, so I don't know what's going on. They said they were working on API issues, but the last update stating that was on the 15th Feb. The only "substitute for ehterdelta that I'm aware of, but never tried it, is the IDEX exchange. Are they even connected? Checked their twitter but didn't saw any mention of that.

Etherdelta is finished, the new owners held an ICO just for the money, now people are bag holding their wortthleess ED tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
February 23, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
is this a substitute for the exchange of etherdelta? how do you think is it safe for a better exchange ??

I've actually never hear of it. I'm still waiting on ehterdelta to resume it's service. Right now there are no updates on their twitter page, so I don't know what's going on. They said they were working on API issues, but the last update stating that was on the 15th Feb. The only "substitute for ehterdelta that I'm aware of, but never tried it, is the IDEX exchange. Are they even connected? Checked their twitter but didn't saw any mention of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
Etherdelta was bought by chinese scammers that held a fradulent ICO.  Now many investors have worthless etherdelta tokens and the ED owners made millions of dollars with little effort.  thank god for fork delta.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
Fork and etherdelta uses the same smartcontracts,so it means they are much very the same to each other's interface.But i see fork has less users because it is a new exchange,and it means there will be less problems than the old fashioned etherdelta that has a lot of issues nowadays,forkdelta seems to be more legit than etherdelta,i have used it already without any problems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
It is safe as much as etherdelta is, I don't think there is a obvious difference in terms of security, I don't use neither of them for higher amount of eth and tokens.
Activity: 588
February 23, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
Very cool exchange, I already tried to use it and everything is fine, it is much faster than EtherDelta of the old version, so personally my opinion is completely positive, it's worth trying if you have not already done so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 23, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

It is not really a substitute as it is using the ED contract. An alternative as decentralized exchange is Idex. It has been gaining momentum lately. For all 3 ED, forkdelta and Idex I would strongly recommend the use of a hardware wallet like the one on ledgerwallet.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 02:46:54 PM
My answeer won't be yea, because the issue with EtherDelta started when the trading volume on the exchange grew, this is not perculiar to ED alone most of these exchanges suffer from this kind of growth, it just depend on how each of them managed their success
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
You can run this exchange on your computer locally.
For example, through Ubuntu 16.
Because there is open source code.
Then surely there will be no problems.
I have no confidence in either the Delta, or this fork.
Yeah you are right. I agreed. 80% people have no confidence about ether delta
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 23, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I think that anything that improves ED, alias "the one that sucks" is much welcome. Lately I have not even been able to see an updated orderbook even after three days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
I am still wary of such decentralized exchanges, I Think it is safe to use Meta mask, but I still try to avoid it
Yes, and the other main issue is liquidity, not much volume and it is really hard to trade.
Activity: 420
February 23, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
I am still wary of such decentralized exchanges, I Think it is safe to use Meta mask, but I still try to avoid it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
February 23, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
My friend have use it already with any problems,it is better than etherdelta because the developers from ForkDelta is only the same people who are developing etherdelta,ED has fucked up so hard and it all started when ED was hacked,many problems got into the website.How unprofessional ED they were attacked by some newbie hackers who use the DNS server thats unacceptable.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
ForkDelta is an alternative interface to EtherDelta trading platform, run with care and attention to its community. It uses the same order book and contract, allowing easy access for existing EtherDelta users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
for now the forkdelta is safe and the feedback I see is all positive, it seems forkdelta was created to solve the problems that often occur in etherdelta.

see the tweets made by this forkdelta, hopefully can help you to connect metamask with forkdelta.
https://mobile.twitter.com/forkdelta/status/949771406602133504
Pages:
Jump to: