Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you think blockchain can benefit healthcare? - page 2. (Read 2488 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
First of all in the decentralization of patients data, records, medical records, past ill was the record and many more. This will improve the efficiency of the healthcare industry and make basic things faster and easier.

Yes, I agree. This blockchain system works very fast and that can benefit healthcare. Since we know that Blockchain is a chain of a block that contains information, why not use it for goods to keep the patient information data to record what kind of sickness they have to cure them, what is their past illnesses and more. This will help the doctor or nurses to work faster and keep track of their records.
Health care is a global problem, but the blockchain is already doing a good job in this direction and there are many projects.

Great point! I think everything is also moving in a good direction.

A great plus too is that a lot of blockchain startup companies are small businesses, so seeing this incentive to invest in a small business is great.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
The blockchain technology is a digital ledger that records and stores digital information in blocks. looking at the use of blockchain technology at the healthcare sector, it can be used as data registry, where all the information of a patient are stored and incorruptible. It can also be used to verify information obtain from patient and relatives using a particular healthcare institution.
Activity: 94
Blockchain technology is great technology with many benefits, but I think the use cases are limited, if we start forcing them into various sectors and try to adapt them to technology, then we may not get maximum results and we can even end up reducing the efficiency we already have Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Health care is a global problem, but the blockchain is already doing a good job in this direction and there are many projects.
Activity: 154
It is very necessary to develop with the database currently in use and switch to blockchain technology, because a lot of patient data can be misused. with decentralization it is hoped that data will be safer.
I feel like an ICO could begin just from all of the great ideas in this thread!  Cheesy

It might be worth writing up a paper of what the person feels is most valuable to a healthcare related blockchain application.
Activity: 15
Blockchain has the potential to propel innovation in preventative care and community-based healthcare models. The capacity of a distributed ledger technology for ensuring data integrity while sharing between parties can ensure collaboration between rising trends in healthcare, which are vital to the improvement of health in communities worldwide.
Activity: 18
In the healthcare industry Blockchain has just started to inspire both relatively easily achievable and more speculative potential applications. It enables more secure and transparent monitoring of transactions. With blockchain, the transactions can be documented in a permanent decentralized record - reducing time delays, added costs and human errors.
Activity: 20
Blockchain technology can allow various stakeholders in the healthcare value-chain to share access to their networks without compromising data security and integrity, by allowing them to track data provenance as well as any changes made. Better data sharing between healthcare providers means a higher probability of accurate diagnoses, more effective treatments, and the overall increased ability of healthcare organizations to deliver cost-effective care.
Activity: 21
As I understand, Blockchain-based systems have the potential to reduce or eliminate the friction and costs of current intermediaries. I believe Blockchain can be an enabler of nationwide interoperability. The current technology can't fully address critical policy and technical components needed for nationwide interoperability because they face limitations related to security, privacy, and full ecosystem interoperability.
brand new
Activity: 0
​Blockchain technology has the potential to transform health care, placing the patient at the center of the health care ecosystem and increasing the security, privacy, and interoperability of health data. It could provide a new model for health information exchanges by making electronic medical records more efficient, disintermediated, and secure.
Activity: 10
Blockchain is indispensable for IT healthcare to improve the recording system. Thanks to the independent architecture, blockchain could potentially form the foundation of a high integrity tracking capability that is updated in a near instantaneous manner. This would lead to many less errors (with both financial and patient care upsides) and substantially reduce fraud. Given the scale of opportunity here, this might generate enough interest to attract the investment and intellectual commitment required to solve this complex technical challenge.
Activity: 21
I think Blockchain is of importance in creating usable, high integrity records associated with a patient. It offers the possibility of creating a reliable place to track the changes across systems in a manner that gets around many of the concerns associated with data integration between proprietary systems. In effect, blockchain becomes the unifying glue that holds together a highly fragmented healthcare record.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Blockchain benefits in the world of health can prevent theft of medical data. Blockchain naturally, can secure the data, because the data is accurate and safe. Because it cannot be changed, falsified, or damaged without great difficulty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Having  globally accessible valid, accurate and validated health data can help to avert some persistence diseases. With blockchain technology all what I have mention above can be achieve without stress.
Activity: 32
It is an interesting question. In my opinion today startups can have more advantages  and great opportunities to help the system of healthcare using blockchain in this sphere.
Activity: 19
As far as I concerned, Blockchain is not ready for healthcare. I think storing data don't need blockchain because there was a technology to do this work better. Instead of using Blockchain in healthcare, some other majors can use blockchain like means of transport such as airplane, car and so on. Besides, creating robots also need blockchain to develop.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
In my opinion, one of the biggest things that make the use of blockchain revolutionary in healthcare is the lack of a central administrator. Why? Because a database is still a tangible thing- consisting of bits and bytes. If the contents of the database are stored in the physical memory of a particular system, anyone who has access to that system could corrupt the data within.
brand new
Activity: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Pages:
Jump to: