Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you think blockchain can benefit healthcare? - page 3. (Read 2488 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think blockchain can very benefit for healthcare sectors. I have recently joined an ICO that their project is in the healthcare sector. The blockchain will give the health care system better such as for the record of the medical data of the patient, the medical history data, the payment, the system etc. I think the blockchain will give the better system for heathcare.

Do you mind sharing this ICO? Always curious about these emerging startups in the healthcare-blockchain industry.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology can revolutionize the global healthcare system
The use of blockchains can enhance data management, security and information confidentiality, public health surveillance, and other purposes. The payment, reward, and incentive processes are also streamlined through smart contracts, ultimately rebuilding the trust and motivation of participants in the blockchain environment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I think blockchain can very benefit for healthcare sectors. I have recently joined an ICO that their project is in the healthcare sector. The blockchain will give the health care system better such as for the record of the medical data of the patient, the medical history data, the payment, the system etc. I think the blockchain will give the better system for heathcare.
Activity: 9
Well, according to me, Blockchain technology can help in healthcare industry as due to this all the data of the patients are i decentralized form or in encrypted form. with this , a patient can share their information to the only person they want to share.With this, there is no need of central administrator eliminated by cryptography and all the users are in the control. So, Blockchain provides security, scalability, and data privacy to the healthcare industry.
Activity: 64
I do not know what I see most projects related to healthcare always fail in the ICO even though there are few who achieve success,
Activity: 27
Public Health,with the application of blockchain technology, regulatory bodies can create a shared stream of de-identified patient information. This stream will assist authorities identify the pandemics or threats so they can take necessary action to control the problem in a timely manner.

Menurut sepengetahuan saya  masalah kesehatan sangat-sangat penting dalam kesehatan baik kesehatan fisik maupun non fisik dan hubungannya dengan blockchain sangat penting,karena blockchain adalah suatu sarana atau perangkat daripada bitcoin yang super canggih,apalagi berkenaan dengan kesehatan dalam membantu masyarakat pada semua lini
Activity: 154
Blockchain doesn't generally fathom any issues in healthcare services informatics we are looking with today. There isn't much use for the super costly, moderate, cumbersome conveyed record... it just includes issues instead of illuminates them.

The greatest utilize case for blockchain is really investigate. Having a conveyed record that can't be altered is critical for sedate supported research. Along these lines any information went into the dispersed database can later be freely checked to guarantee examine uprightness, and is anchored against any altering. Results from inquire about attempts can be COMBINED together in a meta-examination for greater preliminaries without worry of "lost information".
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
So with blockchain technology growing and adoption coming quickly, we are obviously going to see large industries like healthcare, banking, and law enforcement begin to utilize the strengths of blockchain.

Curious your thoughts on how blockchain could benefit the healthcare industry and why.

A great use case that I can think of right of the bat, is protection of patient data, making it immutable once stored.

The health information in healthcare industry can be recorded in the blockchain with a high security.
Yes, you are right, patient data protection should be the advantage of using blockchain. I think blockchain is very good technology, we can use blockchain for any thing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
blockchain is centralized storage of trasfer and recods this will benefits the whole world.
health care is the main issue of both people and service from hospital.
records are veery important.
ihope that soon there will be something that will feature health and blockchain together.

Healthcare related projects we already saw in this forum also guys. I think that name docanamic but not sure with the name but this project's campaign had been managed by our own forum moderator hilariouscando.

I really wanna know how the blockchain can be used in hospital side. May be payment hospital insurance and other projects it may be much useful things for you buddy. Please check the ICO projects whether this kind of projects coming up in the market to help the people who need of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So with blockchain technology growing and adoption coming quickly, we are obviously going to see large industries like healthcare, banking, and law enforcement begin to utilize the strengths of blockchain.

Curious your thoughts on how blockchain could benefit the healthcare industry and why.

A great use case that I can think of right of the bat, is protection of patient data, making it immutable once stored.
If blockchain will develop technology about health-related solutions that might be really useful. Thus, the blockchain problem of medical attention as a project will be very difficult to realize because there is no feasibility study regarding projects related to health and its implications for profitability.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
blockchain is centralized storage of trasfer and recods this will benefits the whole world.
health care is the main issue of both people and service from hospital.
records are veery important.
ihope that soon there will be something that will feature health and blockchain together.
Activity: 4
In my opinion database is still a tangible thing- consisting of bits and bytes. If the contents of the database are stored in the physical memory of a particular system, anyone who has access to that system could corrupt the data within.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
blockchain helps every life, not only can make transactions safer, but blockchain technology can create new styles in every activity of our lives.

so the blockchain scope is very broad, including blockchain can provide great benefits for the world of health.

in my opinion, Checking and saving every patient's disease is a blockchain benefit for the world of health.
Activity: 376
I agree with your opinion, because the system that has been patented and it is really good, which will make blockchain will survive and even grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Block chain at the present has numerous activities going on within its sphere of influence that enumerating all in this page may not be  all encompassing. Integrating Dapps into the  healthcare system will protect, promote and produce a healthy, functional and reliable database, service-provision and secured data of clients. The use of crypto for payments will further enhance reliability and promote the virtual currency initiative...... Yes a lot of benefits are in it....
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
To my mind, the best way to benefit is to use btc is every field today. it is much more convenient than any other coin. and you should understand that the digital money is the best way to succeed
Activity: 43
For a detailed explanation on how blockchain can benefit healthcare, read here: https://medium.com/@odeskpawan1/how-can-blockchain-technology-benefit-healthcare-201f2c4f0b84

I found this post very helpful. The way how blockchain is introduced, and how it will benefit healthcare.

I believe that third pointer mentioned in the post will see most of the blockchain's impact.
Read through the post and share your post on what you think.
Activity: 110
I like Korean startup so much, because they are not afraid to integrate the blockchain into really important areas such as medicine. I agree that the blockchain provides a convenient tool for monitoring any database, including patients. The further the society develops, the faster and more convenient the control systems should be. And the blockchain is the best assistant.
it doesn't matter which sector to talk about, because blockchain can be used everywhere. I am glad that medical institutions will be able to undergo management system upgrades. The speed of processing requests depends on how quickly the medical professional finds the patient's card, and the person can get help.
Activity: 170
I like Korean startup so much, because they are not afraid to integrate the blockchain into really important areas such as medicine. I agree that the blockchain provides a convenient tool for monitoring any database, including patients. The further the society develops, the faster and more convenient the control systems should be. And the blockchain is the best assistant.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

It's obvious since computerization are begin to accept in very establishment they include also the adoption of blockchain because they simple to explain blockchan is collecting information of the patients data.

Blockchain is the technology of cryptocurrency which helps to run cryptocurrency on proper way. Yes I think that Blockchain can benefit healthcare, every online sites like gambling, mining, trading all are benefited by blockchain through it's well managed technology. Blockchain helps to run these sites properly. So it's pretty clear that blockchain works like a healthcare.

Perfect this great explanation how to get benefits using blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: