Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like? - page 12. (Read 4240 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
what I want from the bounty is a bounty campaign that offers big rewards with the stake system but has participant restrictions on every bounty such as social media, blogs, signatures etc. It seems good, for the affiliate I'm not interested
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
The first thing I look at is partners, people and organizations that support the project. Next, I delve into the project to make sure that the project has high trust and credibility. In the end it's the bonus management team, I like kypital, amazix, .. and some other groups.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
ANYONE bounty is one example that we can tell it is perfect.
THere are no tokens involve from the ANYONE team pr project, and they will pay in BITCOIN.
This one will be a good thing for the participants and also for the team tokens as there will be no dumping on their side.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anyone-limited-2-btc-giveaway-bounty-campaign-5162093
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For those people looking in perfect bounty campaigns will manage by bounty manager is very important to see legit projects and bounty hunters will join it up. For me join bounty campaigns that have a trusted accounts in bitcointalk.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
the form of a perfect bounty campaign in my opinion is from the side of the team can be sportive in making payments, in terms of very good allocation and release in the trusted exchange. I think it's a good and perfect bounty
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
To be honest i don't participate on affiliate links of any bounty campaign because i don't think it's profitable at all. For me a perfect bounty is that it's being managed by a reputable bounty manager, the project must be solid and has an experienced and professional team. More over the rewards must be fair and can accommodate lots of participants to have a better payout in the end.

For the bounty participants to be able to enjoy the reward, the bounty manager has to limit the participants.
Some participants would join in the middle of the bounty when they see some major improvement that could likely make successful and usually they are the high rank who own a big stake compared to a lower member, so even if some members participated early but they don't have a high stake, their reward will be affected, that's the sad truth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
To be honest i don't participate on affiliate links of any bounty campaign because i don't think it's profitable at all. For me a perfect bounty is that it's being managed by a reputable bounty manager, the project must be solid and has an experienced and professional team. More over the rewards must be fair and can accommodate lots of participants to have a better payout in the end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Hey guys,
I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

I would like to see a weekly payment bounty campaign, I think that will make most of us definitely motivated in our jobs on doing task. It is very rare to see a weekly payment bounty campaign nowadays, so I would like to see some again. This will also kinda help us prevent any useless efforts to do while not getting paid.
usually bounty that give weekly payment using bitcoin.and bounty manager will required high quality posting from participants.they will take a look at posting histories in each member.actually its give us more certainity how much money we will accept by joining in bounty campaign.we can look it as services board.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Hey guys,
I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

I would like to see a weekly payment bounty campaign, I think that will make most of us definitely motivated in our jobs on doing task. It is very rare to see a weekly payment bounty campaign nowadays, so I would like to see some again. This will also kinda help us prevent any useless efforts to do while not getting paid.
Activity: 1022
the most important thing I see from a project is the bounty manager, it also depends on the manager's account, one example is Yahoo, he knows which projects are good quality and we follow and participate in the project, and certainly not all projects he manages , the second is to look at their website and whitepaper to analyze how the concepts they will run.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
The perfect bounty is a campaign that could pay us what it should for our job, and the team criterias above be obligation for bounty campaign, you should look in at their project first, look for the road map and the white paper, just a few projects that could make their coins worthly.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
It is hard enough to see how a bounty campaign perfectly looks like. For so far, the appearance will not guarantee the legit prjects. We must analyze deeper all the bounty projects including their team and deeply on the project to promote itself.
The bounty program that gives BTC or ETH may be the best bounty. But, it is rare to do
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
there was nothing interesting this year, although bitcoin prices rose but investor interest in ico declined.
The ICO and IEO did not succeed in convincing investors to invest. It's time to stop being a bounty hunter and find another job.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
Hey guys,

Whats your thought on affiliate links?

Looking forward to discussion

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Every bounty campaign has been simulated first with the owner, including financial team work must be professional, communicative and have a target when finished later
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Recently, I have not met such bounty companies that would completely suit me.  I’m not talking about working conditions, because I’m not afraid to work, but for almost a year now I’m not getting a normal reward for my work.  Constantly or deception, or work for nothing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Instead of using the word perfect, I think I will prefer to use the simple word good , quaity or profitable.
Therefore, a quality bounty campaign should have the following:
- A team of professionals that are hard working.
- A reasonable and feasible whitepaper and roadmap.
- A good usecase, which includes a good and real product that will solve a major problem.
- Mutual communication between the project team and its community.
- Transparency in conducts.
And many more...
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Hey guys,

I would like to know from all the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

first of all, what i was looking for in a bounty is, if the project is really genuine. I look at the website and i try to learn what they are trying to do. That part is very important because you dont wanna get involved in a project that the team also is not certain of something that they are trying to do. That will save you a lot of time and effort.
Plus i also look at the bounty structure if they pay good. I always compute their budget according to the bounty pool and value of their token in their ico.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I believe that there is no perfect campaign. But for me a dream perfect bounty campaign is having a great and good campaign manager.  For me having a good bounty manager is like having a perfect campaign specially when manager is very approachable to answer all the question about the problem and issue about the campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think perfect bounty campaign looks like it could give a good profit upon entering on their project. And perfect bounty campaign have a good partner on exchanges that where their coins or tokens can be listed and may give you good profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
For me, I really need a potential project to promote them. I am really afraid of promoting scam projects to investors, which is really bad for me and feels very sorry for investors.
besides, I don't need projects with bounty pools too high. I just need enough and their financial plan is reasonable.
Because potential projects will make the value of tokens grow very strong after listed on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: