Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 4. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Maybe I feel a little emotional in seeing prices on the market right now. Too low for altcoin and bitcoin. And I feel annoyed and keep thinking how long it will continue to be low like this. I haven't gotten anything this month because the price keeps rising and falling and it makes me sick.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Actually there is not much influence on aspects and mentality in daily life. It's just that sometimes I often feel disappointed and angry when I see the price of bitcoin continues to be low. But I always think that bitcoin will not always be low, surely in a few months bitcoin will increase at high prices and I believe that.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
That should be control and menage before dealing to Bitcoin. Due to its volatility of Bitcoin price, someone is usually become panic in making decision purchase or sell. Most of bitcoin holder and investor make much profit and do not want to be lost, indeed they miss something most important that keeping their assets. It is better to minimize our assets rather than always think about ROI.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Maybe because of BTC I learn so many things in life specially in virtue of waiting and overcoming the loss and scam happened on me as a trader. This BTC brought also me a dream to be a millionaire someday and let me do whatever I want so as I have enough money to spend in. BTC helps me to be patient as a trader specially this drop happening in the market, lol. I'm not depressed and discouraged about this.
Activity: 107
Normally affects. Tones. Keeps, as they say, in good shape. In addition, it allows you to develop, because studying the history of the emergence and development of bitcoin, I learned a lot for myself.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
I think it gives us positive impact like when we are earning huge amount of money, we think that we can buy the things we want and things that makes us happy that is why it can also affect our emotion. Sometimes we have biiter experience with bitcoin so we feel sad about it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
From that date i invested in bitcoin and other digital currency, most of time i am thinking when market will recover and time to time I check the prices. I think emotionally, i attached so much with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

bitcoin have a large affect in my emotional and mental aspect in my life because I use it everyday. Actually it change my life to better and everything about me is now better.
Activity: 58

It can severely affect emotional aspect when we put a lot of faith and confident in bitcoin and found out that it is a scam or it is a fake, it will hurt us knowing that we trusted the system that it will give us benefits but it did not. In the mental aspect, when something seems unreliable, we tend to become aware and smart as we improve our decision - making skills. Also, when the market is down, it affects users as some may think they put a lot of faith in it and eventually pull out everything that they have invested in.
Activity: 154
when we put hope, emotion and mentality into action. a positive perspective builds confidence. fear after reading FUD is also there, emotional and mental also involved. the effect is very great on someone who really lived it
Activity: 238
Emotional and mental aspects of life are dependent on each other. They both play important role in the joys and sorrows of our life. Bitcoin affects both emotional and mental health alot. When we are earning nice sum of money than our both mental and emotional aspect of life will be perfect and in good state and if we are going through some losses in bitcoin than these both will also get disturbed. So it can be said that butcoin has high influence on mental and emotiional aspect of life.
Activity: 336

Bitcoin can really give you some good and bad times meaning, bitcoin can sometimes affects your emotions which can affect your decision-making abilities. So definitely, bitcoin can test your patience, strategy and loyalty.
Activity: 112
In the beginning, I was kinda paranoid about it given the rumors that it's a scam but then it also made me decide to just play it cool meaning, low investments only and I still do the same now. As they say, invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
That's true. This bitcoin will affects your emotional and mental aspects if you will take this seriously and invest all your money in here. Due to the high risk it's not advisable to invest big amount of money that you can't afford to lose. The risk is high but you can gain big profits if you take the risk and invest big amount. That's why many people will get panic when the price fall down as they are emotionally affected with the volatility of the price. Invest only to a bearable amount that will not give you headache or pain if the price fall from your expectation.
Activity: 31
That can happen when there is a bitcoin exchange in the crypto market. Suppose that if you are losing money, it can bring emotional limitations to the trader.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
I can say that bitcoin is the most profitable investment in modern times, those who want to get rich quick will immediately invest in it. But because it is very unpredictable, the rise and fall of the price, the investors go through a roller coaster of emotions. It can stress you out, it test your patience and wise decisions. Before, I almost into panic selling but now, I will believe in btc, relax and hodl.
copper member
Activity: 497
Bitcoin can be a job and can provide real benefits to make finances better. For me bitcoin has a positive impact because it can be a very good source of income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
It certainly takes a lot of thinking and can cause some trouble for some people who are unsure of the direction of the market
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

Bitcoin improve my mental and emotional aspect. As for the mental, it help me enhance my thinking ability and my vocabolary because of replying to the threads that posted in here. It also opened my minds concerning the cryptocurrency. It strengthens my critical thinking. For the emotional aspect, it train me how to wait patiently.
Activity: 345

The moment I knew bitcoin is a big hop or scenario that became included in my life. All I can think upon starting it is the pros of knowing bitcoin and it did not fail to meet my expectations. Until now, my trust in bitcoin has not bren change for it still satisfy me.

Pages:
Jump to: