Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 6. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Usually i don't like to mix my emotional and logic in my thought about bitcoin.
When i trading, buying and selling, i usually use my sane logic to calculate about the value and my profit.
Calculations are done by logic and not emotional things. When you decide something with emotional, i doubt they will go right.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

It's all about diving work (financial) and personal, although both are interrelated. btc rise or fall shouldn't define the emotional state of a strong person, although it's very hard to achieve.
Activity: 24
In the emotional aspect, there is a certain anxiety. In mental terms-a period of development, this knowledge of the new, both in theory and in practical terms.
Activity: 76
For me, bitcoin is the discovery of a new sphere of humanity. By procuring by informing, I pribblezhayu future. And this is more joyful.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
BTC really has a great influence in the lives of its consumers. The thought of having lost the value of your money is soo appauling.I have been a victim of the influence; the fall in prices has really made me mentally and emotionally unstable. I tend to overthink about the price and although i believe its going to be better,i still think,of course I'm human Grin..When prices were good,i was very cool and im sure my mood would change when the tables turn. Wink
Activity: 405
Merit: 105

My mental and emotional stability is positive when it comes to dealing with bitcoin. It helps me in mental capacity by strengthening it in making decisions and increases my awareness level because of the latest news. Bitcoin enhances my critical thinking. As for the emotional, it sometimes make me satisfy in learning it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Being in the cryptoworld for a couple of months now, i feel like i am already attached to bitcoin and some of my crypto assets. Whenever i saw a price hike, i feel happy and feel a bit sad when it goes the other way around. I am just so glad that i remain positive despite all these crashes and crises because my mind always dictates me to always keep looking high and wait for the future.
Activity: 280
Many people become some kind of fanatics, very emotional. The most important thing is to learn how to control your emotions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I am going to be honest with this. It is very depressing whenever I see bitcoin at a low price. The reason behind these because it represents the current status of the crypto market which coincidentally affects my drive to work for crypto. Nevertheless, we should always learn not to base our decisions from our emotions because that decision will have a high chance of being absurd.
Activity: 81
This is the best topic since morning brother, emotional bitcoin effects me alot, when I think of the price I  bought last year and seeing the current price, and mentally it's always angry sometimes, well there is nothing to be done, HODL is the medicine
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I must admit that the arrival of bitcoin in my life has generated important collateral effects because the anxiety that often makes me incur the uncertainty of the market and the tremendous price volatility have made me lose many hours of sleep and tranquility at home.

Although it is true that thanks to cryptocurrencies my family economy has improved considerably, at the moment my character and my irritability have changed a lot, so I must work hard to improve my emotional and psychological aspect.
Activity: 56
I see some loss in the market even though it's just some small loss, it affects me a lot I think negative and selling is always bumping to my mind. Since I experience a lot of it when I was just starting, it doesn't affect me now. I always think positive even though there's some losses.
Activity: 360
Investing in bitcoins brings me some pretty interesting emotions. Feel happy when the price increases. Also, it gives me patience. Investing in bitcoin is not a difficult job but it requires us to restrain our emotions in order to make the right decision. Limit investment by emotion, so invest with the knowledge and strategy you have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
Bitcoin can give so many benefits rather than giving huge profits, it can also make as happy. Well whenever I invest and get a huge amount of money with bitcoin, I become happy and it gives a positive impact in my life. I become more independent and wise in every decision I make because of bitcoin, because I have a bitter experience with bitcoin but I take that as a lesson.
Activity: 105
Bitcoin does not control my emotion. Eventhough, everyone loves successes, the price of bitcoin does not regulate my feeling. This is because it rises to a higher level today and all of a sudden it drops to a lower value. I just study the market, manipulate it and make good profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
One of the aspect of our well being that control both the mental and emotional well being is our financial well being, once you don't have financial freedom then every other freedom is at risk both emotional and mental stability will be lost and at the end you become unstable. But with bitcoin offering us the total financial freedom I think bitcoin is able to settle both our emotional and mental crisis.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
Bitcoin greatly affected the emotions in me when bitcoin experienced a price decline when I was trading in the Crypto market. it can make my mind feel very chaotic. but when bitcoin experienced a very high price increase, happiness came suddenly in my life. so I think bitcoin is amazing because it can affect my soul.
Activity: 32
Lol, It may be that when Bitcoin is at a steady level, it suddenly drops. That made me quite nervous and maybe a heart attack.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
 Roll Eyes Bitcoin made a many diiferents effects on us, emotionally it like roller coaster ride, as the value of it goes up and down our emotion too goes on it because we never know when its goin to be ok in the market, mentally you sometimes your get confused and gets stress form different news outside about bitcoin not knowing if it true or not, finally financially, you want to anticipate what will happen to currency are you going to get paid or not what will happen to ico so and so fort those are what we experiecning right now.
Activity: 54
Since the bitcoin technology is very complicated and many don’t fully understand it, they will look for other cues that help them make a decision. One of those cues is to see how many others are invested in a certain project. This need for social proof helps us make daily decisions. But when you are about to put your money in a cryptocurrency, try to look past the herd mentality. Also, we humans tend to put more weight on losses than equal gains. So gaining $10 is not as satisfying as losing $10 is dissatisfying. We are wired to prefer avoiding losses than we are driven to seek gains.
Pages:
Jump to: