Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 5. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin gave financial freedom in the coming future the world will adapt to bitcoin and blockchain we can see many opportunities here on words so we can be positive for earning more profits
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin affected me in the most positive way, because I began to earn well, and this was my biggest goal in life. And it is the fulfillment of this goal makes me happy.
For influence, I think most users get a positive influence on their finances, but we know that bitcoin is at risk as prices fall very quickly and maybe it will hurt you very much, and if you don't get ready it might have a bad effect on you like your psychic shaken, or your head is dizzy

Right. It's not all rainbows and unicorns the way newbies see it. There's a huge risk in this market and it can also give you anxiety and stress. I know a lot who lost money or are having less sleep trying to monitor the price of their losing investments.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think the decision one makes with bitcoin involves his/her mental ability, and the outcome of the decision made affects his/her emotions. For instance when one should sell his coins involves a lot of mental work and survey. The outcome after selling the coins that is whether you run at a profit or loss affects the emotions of the individual.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Well, I have read a lot of threads and comments here which states clearly that most Bitcoin investors are emotionally unstable with the current market situation. Apparently, i will say these individuals are either too greedy or impatient. Invest when it falls back to $6200 and sell when it goes back to $6500 to $6700. Every investor who studies the market will attest to the fact that Bitcoin easily move freely within the mentioned price range within the shortest period of times. If these percentage rises are too small for you, then you have to exercise patience and wait for the imminent bull market.
Don't be too emotional about this because Bitcoin is performing well amidst these attacks from the governments, banks and the media.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Bitcoin affected me in the most positive way, because I began to earn well, and this was my biggest goal in life. And it is the fulfillment of this goal makes me happy.
For influence, I think most users get a positive influence on their finances, but we know that bitcoin is at risk as prices fall very quickly and maybe it will hurt you very much, and if you don't get ready it might have a bad effect on you like your psychic shaken, or your head is dizzy
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Bitcoin helped me to be stronger in facing all the risk challenges of investing and with that I had learned how to handle the losses and thought me as well how to manage my investments wisely.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Emotional and mental aspects of course will always occur when we see price movements, but that is something that is normal in investing. We should have broad knowledge and understand how the market moves, so that we will be able to control emotions and be able to think well in taking decisions where we have to sell and buy or hold back which we will ultimately benefit from investing
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

With bitcoin i had learned to face the investment challenges it had thought me how to face all the risks that i might encounter and it did help me to strategize all my investments and patiently wait for my investments to increase.
Activity: 406
With the help of bitcoin, I get a range of different emotions, and it brings me great pleasure, because I do not just make money on it, but also spend my time very well.
Activity: 395
Bitcoin brings me a lot of emotions, positive-when prices are rising, and negative - when the price falls or I see bad news about cryptocurrency. But this is a very interesting hobby for me, even despite the presence of negative emotions.

copper member
Activity: 322
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

I accidentally started investing, and then trade, and eventually realized that I like it. I want to trade and constantly monitor the Bitcoin chart, follow the news, of course I periodically get nervous because of such sharp impulses that drive my balance into a minus,but I'm learning to think with a cold head, and control my emotions!
Activity: 602
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
It is quite favorable, because in order to engage in trading on crypto-exchange it is necessary to constantly be aware of the latest news and novelties, which is also quite developing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

In a much wider view, it has taken a large part of me as it is a part of earning which requires concentration too. Like the popular saying that your heart lays where your treasure is. This has also enhanced by hope of having some real extra income source.
Activity: 63
Still bitcoin don't affect me emotionally but mentally it affects a lot specially that time when the price fall and continue it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I tend to not let it affect me mentally and emotionally, but that is because I have not bought much bitcoin just yet. I am too wary to buy so much given the current situation. My friend who just started using bitcoins, however, feels very positive and thinks highly of it that he is sure that it will get him out of poverty. I have to make him try to ease up on buying bitcoins and using all his savings on it though because bitcoin is very unpredictable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I participated in the market is in its heyday. And I decided to leave my main job to join Crypto, but look at the market it's down, I'm pretty worried about my finances, I'm really tired, I'm trying to comfort myself everything will be good. And the crypto selection is correct. There is a struggle in me. I will continue my belief in Crypto no matter what.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
It doesn't give me a lot of psychological distress" Because I do not consider Bitcoin as a source of income," but I'm feeling bad when I want to cash out and find that the price is low. "No one likes loss."
I agree with you that you can not separate emotional aspects in life, but life has good moments and bad ones so go ahead.
I try to make the mind control my decisions more than emotion.
Same here mate I do not feel stress about bitcoin since I have a work and I have other ways to earn. Making bitcoin as the source of income is not a good idea because it always flactuate but I never stop believing that bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
In order not to feel upset and become emotional towards your investment for every bear market happening in the crypto market, people should invest money that you can afford to loose if not successful in the end. However, I had high hopes for btc since I believe that this currency could give good opportunity to people to gain good profit.
I do not agree and you say a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us lazy. Why are you lazy?
I think bitcoin is the future for all people who understand using it, because with bitcoin they can live, but for those who have positive thinking.
Activity: 507
In the beginning, I was very worried about the jumps. After having completed a couple of studies on the crypto-currency market, I began to be calm about volatility. Now I precisely understand why this happens and my emotional background is stable.
Pages:
Jump to: