Pages:
Author

Topic: How effective is the covid vaccines ,Is it trustworthy enough - page 3. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Any vaccine has side effects, but I think it is better to be vaccinated against Covid 19, as it is an unpredictable disease that can lead to serious complications
Is good to vaccinate during the time of coronavirus, but now i know that coronavirus is not active again in some many countries,  but i wonder why people will be vaccinating or taking vaccination serious. I know that covid19 brought many issues during the effective time but I don't really think that the issue or it matters is still in existence.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

A study from over 130 countries concludes that mRNA vaccines are significantly associated with deadly blood clots.
Leading medical journal   https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/5/799/htm
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You mean she doesn't exist?
Also somewhat doubting whether it was really that safe since I did got some side-effects a few months later. Did got 2 shots though I've refused to take any boosters so far as I'm not required to take any and at this point, I'm ready to tell them to f off if they insist. My body my choice, aight?

But covid is nothing to worry now, looks like we got some new monkeypox going around now (seriously, I never knew it existed, I only got the chicken variant before, thankfully not the cow and never the small  Grin)

Monkeypox is the ultimate IQ test some will fail even that one.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Honestly speaking I didn't take any vaccines for covid yet because I actually afraid of people falling sick after taking their doses and some of the persons which I personally knows lot of neighbour affected due to covid vaccine side effects more than the virus. Government forced us to take but I didn't, and I won't forever.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Also somewhat doubting whether it was really that safe since I did got some side-effects a few months later. Did got 2 shots though I've refused to take any boosters so far as I'm not required to take any and at this point, I'm ready to tell them to f off if they insist. My body my choice, aight?

But covid is nothing to worry now, looks like we got some new monkeypox going around now (seriously, I never knew it existed, I only got the chicken variant before, thankfully not the cow and never the small  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

The vaccines are both safe and effective. I could understand a degree of skepticism in the early days, but now we have vast datasets covering almost everywhere in the world for over a year. There are countless examples of the evidence in the various Covid threads in P&S (along with humorous, idiotic and often quite hysterical counter-arguments from 5G-enthusiasts and their friends).

I think this question was resolved a long time ago.
Activity: 130
Merit: 25
   I know we got a different opinions on this but in me in my condition at first I take my vaccine I felt muscle pain and Cold but after few day an I'm okay I thought I'm gonna die that time and to my second vaccine same I felt muscle pain but I also felt faint and after many days an I'm okay I don't know why I experience that kind of syntomps . For my booster maybe I will not go it to take cause I'm scared for what syntomps again
Activity: 173
Merit: 74
There have been many assumed rumours about covid vaccines, how it isnt safe and a means of reducing the human populations, How a person who is vaccinated later  get infected with covid again even after collection of the vaccines ,many believe it too earlier and short for covid vaccines to be fully tested as effective enough,so it considered to be a trial process, while the world is assuring everyone of it safety and effectiveness,it even became mandated to access anything within a country.
Kindly feel free to drop your comment ,it will be gladly appreciated.

We're still at it? The detrimental effects of Covid on the population have been worse than they could have been because you conspiracy assholes have refused to put on masks and get vaccinated.

65.7% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
11.76 billion doses have been administered globally, and 7.36 million are now administered each day.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

And you're still coming up with this bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Before the vaxx, in the US, 94% of the people who died from Covid were sick, in the hospital, and often near death, anyway. The CDC said so. They called it comorbidities.

Now anybody can catch Covid easily if they have been vaxxed. Even the hospitals are reporting this.

The vaxx is creating Covid in people.

Cool
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any vaccine has side effects, but I think it is better to be vaccinated against Covid 19, as it is an unpredictable disease that can lead to serious complications
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
You can take the vaccine if you believe that you're in a high risk category that might be prone to severe illness and hospitalization death.

If you've survived this long, you've either already gotten the disease and built up natural immunity or have been able to successfully isolate yourself from human civilization to such a degree that Sars-COV-2 has physically not contacted you. Most likely the former. There's no incentive to receiving a COVID vaccine if you already gotten COVID. None.

And by the way, the vaccine will not prevent you from getting COVID. The may help for a severe infection. Vaccines were all designed for the alpha variant. And to my knowledge there aren't any approved omicron vaccines on the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
There have been many assumed rumours about covid vaccines, how it isnt safe and a means of reducing the human populations, How a person who is vaccinated later  get infected with covid again even after collection of the vaccines ,many believe it too earlier and short for covid vaccines to be fully tested as effective enough,so it considered to be a trial process, while the world is assuring everyone of it safety and effectiveness,it even became mandated to access anything within a country.

Many believe that the vaccines have been pumped out too quickly without enough time to get properly tested, but I wonder if that is calculated with old data, actually old conceptions on what the time frame for that is because so far in history there hasn't been so much incentive (monetary and social) backed by big tech developments until this point, so all of our predictions on what timeframe something can be developed can be thrown out the window. It's a whole new ballpark we are playing in and with that in mind, this just might be possible to achive.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
The vaccines are both safe and effective. I could understand a degree of skepticism in the early days, but now we have vast datasets covering almost everywhere in the world for over a year. There are countless examples of the evidence in the various Covid threads in P&S (along with humorous, idiotic and often quite hysterical counter-arguments from 5G-enthusiasts and their friends).

I think this question was resolved a long time ago.
Activity: 56
Merit: 17
Pages:
Jump to: