Pages:
Author

Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto? - page 2. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
I'm very excited about the crypto because I just started this year and I started to learn a little about the crypto and it keep me getting excited and interest about the crypto because of the new project coming and I can earn something with it. Many new start up are offering bounties that I participate that they give reward for it that make me more excited every task I done there's a reward and while earning I learning something about crypto world.

I am trying to stay a realist and I do not feel some great excitement. However, I believe that the cryptos are the currency of our future. That is why I am not going to leave the market and go on trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

Crypto already change my life, when up I go up when down like now I also go down without permission. People surprise and replace their asset into crypto because very excited about the result ( profit ), in many reason money always become the main reason. Come and goes is reality and we should see it as part of risk, the first thing we should know before enter crypto market. I'll keep stay not because the profit anymore because my money stuck with Eth, just wait until next month before cut loss.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:58:15 AM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

For me i have great passion for cryptocurreny, i am always excited about the cryptocurrency blockchain technology,no matter the down trend i am never moved because i believe the market will recover very soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
Crypto will simply give you great results and many are still enthusiastic about it. the development and growth of crypto will not be avoided again and this will affect the crypto to the price will be higher for longer. If many who go out it is quite reasonable because crypto is indeed especially this year has no certainty. But if you can and I think it will be able to survive any different result.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Crypto-currencies present a lot of opportunities . That is a good enough reason for anyone to be excited . The potentials in this novel technology is endless and I see it changing our traditional way of doing business transactions
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 09, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
I still excited and curious about the crypto and I want to see what will happen in the future. It is why I still try to watch the market and read about many news related about cryptocurrency because I think the cryptocurrency can grow more than now. But right now, it seems many people don't interested in the cryptocurrency because of the price is down too deep and they think that the price cannot increase higher. I still believe that in the future, the market with all of the coin will recover from this situation and will rise again and I want to follow the cryptocurrency journey.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 09, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
You are crazy about the price skyrocketing? lol
There is nothing to be excited about the price. Because, for me, cryptocurrency is a currency like traditional. There iss a little different in the form only. That's it. So, basically, I consider those as currency, not a lucrative investment opportunity.
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
Crytocurrency is full of excitement. I am also excited for my first pay.. hopefully this coming months before december the market will be stable so that I will totally enjoy may first pay on my project.. thabks to crypto even me as a house wife I can earn money without investing any amount of money and I can earn small or big income..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
Still I am not getting anything in this market but I am very excited about it .I have great trust in it . I believe that when new policies of crypto market will annouce I will get good amount.
Lyd
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
I have been watching cryptocurrencies with special attention in the past two years. I am amazed to see how much the price of one coin can increase or decrease in just few days. I think it is a great thing for people because this way they can buy at low prices and sell at higher prices.
Activity: 127
October 08, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
Yes, I am still investing in the crypto market and want to earn the big money in it, but the fact that I got nothing and lost almost 80% money in this shit market, anyway this is not the first time in the crypto market, even the price drop to the bottom and it will back again in the future, this is cryptocurrencies, and everything will be happen!  
Activity: 462
October 08, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
I'm very excited about the crypto because I just started this year and I started to learn a little about the crypto and it keep me getting excited and interest about the crypto because of the new project coming and I can earn something with it. Many new start up are offering bounties that I participate that they give reward for it that make me more excited every task I done there's a reward and while earning I learning something about crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 08, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Although there is not that much hype on crypto for this year, I am still excited on what I can earn when I got paid on my bounty. This is the first time that I have settled for long term bounty campaign. Almost 4 months of working for aignature campaign and hopefully I got lucky this. I will be heart broken when the ICO I am promoting turns out to be scam. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
in myself, if I don't get enough profit, maybe I give up and leave the community and stop talking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. because this profession is about speculation and hockey. that's what I feel right now
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 08, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
My excitement with cryptocurrency is still the same level as when I started last 7 months ago although  the market now is very low.    I have seen and heard lots of positive and negative comments regarding cryptocurrency both from outside and inside  the crypto world but my belief in Bitcoin is still solid. I still believe that cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world and eventually accepted and used by the people and I want to learn ahead of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Besides of the crash price of the cryptocurrencies , I am very excited not only that I have the opportunity to buy more coins but I am  very excited especially during distributions of token .
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 08, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
I see Bitcoin as a great thing that has happened to the world at large, though many still don't believe or trust it but I do and will always do , the down and up of the market is just a normal way of life which can't be going smoothly Everytime , you just have to face some challenges and through which you learn and the more you are able to learn the more stronger you are in dealing with everything around you , I see it as part of lesson cause in cryptocurrency patient is my watch word.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
I am still optimistic that I can get more profits in crypto, I have also become a crypto for almost three years. And, I was lucky to have known crypto earlier than my friends, so that I was richer than them. Even though the market is not currently profitable, I still believe that it is part of the market cycle, and that it will recover in the near future.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
Very excited! I have been waiting for 9 months for the bearish market! There were a lot of great profits and as well as big loses. But I still believe in crypto currencies and patiently wait for the bullish market to come.
Activity: 231
October 08, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
Me too I've also seen many up's and down's of the cryptocurrency but I'm still here working to gain more knowledge and money. I'm very excited to the pump up or increasing of crypto market again so that I will be have more income. I'm waiting for that time comes so I'm very excited about that.
Pages:
Jump to: