Pages:
Author

Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto? - page 6. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
many investors have lost 75% plus in some excellent coins , some have made profits , i cant get excited about alts now until i see some solidity and growth rather than pump n dump and people getting rekt
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 06, 2018, 10:37:43 AM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol.  
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

Was really excited year ago.
But after the crash -70%, a little bit lose interest but somehow crypto is earned me a lot of money already.
I'll keep waiting crypto wake up patiently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
If I am getting profit in cryptocurrency it will always be exciting for me. Say for an example if you are investing in a coin for some dollar and after few months the value is rocketing then how could you feel. Definitely you will be overwhelmed by happiness right. Same applies here, Time matters for everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
I am happy as I can make payments and received fund from everywhere around the world.  Before my country is not accepted in PayPal services but since cryptocurrencies come in I do buy and sell things online through cryptocurrencies
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 06, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

I have participated in this market from the days that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is still little people know about it and its value at that time is also very low, but I just concern about technology and feel interesting with applicability if it is used in the real life, although at that time everybody all supposed that it is just like a game and Bitcoin and other coins like as coin in one game
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 06, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

I am still excited in crypto, I have also been into crypto for almost two years now. And, I can say that I have earned decent amount of money through it. Even though the market is not favorable, I still believe that it is part of the market cycle, and that it will recover sometime soon.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 06, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
Cryptocurrency technology is full with so much excitement. I really excited to see how people will use crypto technology on their real life. Also I'm very excited to see price of cryptocurrency to the moon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
October 06, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
I personally think this technology is one of the most exciting things (in general) happening right now. Ever since I learned about Bitcoin, I'm like obsessed with it. IMO, the consequences of cryptocurrencies will be far reaching. Sure, your friends may not be interested... yet. I also see this indifference on the faces of some of my friends when I try to spark their curiosity. But I'm sure that in a couple of years they will be coming back to me, asking me how this thing works, how to install this wallet, how to send this payment and so on.

The crypto transformation is inevitably happening to everyone. Just look at the number of people staring at their smartphones all they long. Our lives are becoming more and more digital and virtual. So the need for virtual currencies is the logical continuation of this process.

One of the main problems as I see it now is the ingrained tendency of many people to put their financial freedom and security into the hands of various institutions, i.e., banks. They would rather had someone else taking care of their money. But true freedom means being fully accountable for your success as well as for your mistakes. I hope the new generations will educate themselves to finally use the cryptocurrency technology to achieve total financial freedom.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: