Pages:
Author

Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto? - page 5. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 06, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
I have mixed emotions with the current status of crypto as I see a lot of bad things happening right now. If you check the ANN thread, you will probably see 20-50 new coins coming out each day and most of it are copycats and if worst, a scamcoin. 3 or 4 years ago, it was heaven or at least most of the projects created back then were successful.
This year was the most worst for icos. most of them are just a scam project that was want to collect money and disappear. Last year is a good time to earn big but this year I struggle to earn some money. most of tokens are just a shit tokens that has no value at all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
i believe in the crytpicurrency vivid future and i am sure that we will see a lot of surprises from different project in a few years
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
I have mixed emotions with the current status of crypto as I see a lot of bad things happening right now. If you check the ANN thread, you will probably see 20-50 new coins coming out each day and most of it are copycats and if worst, a scamcoin. 3 or 4 years ago, it was heaven or at least most of the projects created back then were successful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Crypto still has a long future. developments in the crypto will continue to improve and the prices there will also continue to increase. may be reasonable if much is going in this year as many are entered when the value is high and even to the present day value of the fallen and failed there is a rise in the value of that promise. not only will they go and leaving only the best and ready to feel the results will last.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 06, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Excited to see the price skyrockets again.
Me too because that is most exciting part here in crypto world, which is a big opportunity for us again to obtain massive profits like what happen before year 2017 . without hard working only knowledge , strategies and of course patience is a must, no need to work if crypto market is stable which you can earn money even at home.  Lmao

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
I'm still in love with crypto. If you have enough money, this period could be the best to invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 06, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
Excited to see the price skyrockets again.

I've been into the same situation as yours and I'm very much disappointed with those people that asked me about crypto's and is interested in it but didn't followed up much.
Activity: 448
October 06, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
in the crypto market cycle is relatively unstable, altcoin continues to increase and investors increase. in the crypto world many people come looking for profits with the initial mental being able to overcome many losses. I have lost a lot of money, got up but with trust and experience made me able to avoid losses on a small scale.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 06, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
I came seriously to the crypto market a little earlier than you, but I also saw UPS and Downs. Falling hard was much more and my nerves are now like steel. But I learned a lot and now I look at 90-99% fall in price perfectly calm. In this market, billionaires will be people with the strongest nerves. Now many have given up.

Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 06, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
I am excited because i did my research about past historical cycles and i tried to understand about blockchain.
After i learnt about blockchains advantages and that is only cyle. i am still really exciting about crypto market and future gains.
Newbies feeling excited during pump and they are trying to get our during dumps and start fudding but that is really wrong in my opinion.
We are not newbies anymore because of that we need to think professionally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
Crypto broke into our lives and I like it.I think over time, will talk about her in every house.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
I Am excited because big entities are getting involved as we speak. Coinbase was valued at 8 insane billion dollars. What we witness in crypto might just be the beginning. Things might not be the same, but will probably still be around for some time. Look what big traders with millions of dollars think of it, and we, just as small fishes in the sea can swim along them... wisely of course.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 06, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
It is natural and i will agree that the excitement in a bull market is something next level, where the hype and fomo just goes through the roof and everyone just want to buy and profit blindly without doing any analysis of market or charts, so yes bulls do bring super excitement, i hope we will experience such excitement soon again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 06, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
Im excited about crypto since my friend show me how this all works,first i think this is not real,that peoples can get money from it and withdraw works.Now when i know how it works and get first income crypto stay like my hoby.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
Very important to us.While I'm very excited for entering for the world od cryptocurrency some how many of us already know how it works.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
The current bears season is killing the morale of a lot crypto enthusiasts. But overall, being in this space has been exciting, the massive gains, the losses that follow. Getting to learn about the blockchain technology and different projects as they come into the space has been exciting
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
It's normal for a human to feel bored in something, including in crypto. Maybe that's the reason of many people who leave crypto. For myself, I still feel very excited about it, I still invest here, I still do my business here, I have no reason to leave my lovely crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 06, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I've been in it for a long time now and am still excited.  There is so much going on in this space that it's hard to keep up but that just means there are more opportunities than ever.  For me, it's the constant change.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Crypto really excites me, makes me enjoy my free time. With crypto, there always something to do and it keeps you busy. It gives me the opportunity to do something of my field as a business development manager.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 06, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
I am really excited, especially for the fact that crypto is the new phenomenal. It is an industry that is promising so much with its technology and innovation into the economy. Many a few young men have been made rich through this and many more will be by the time the bull run commences soon.
Pages:
Jump to: