Pages:
Author

Topic: How Far are we from the bull run - page 9. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 05:09:47 PM
We have to wait and be hopeful to the possible change gonna happened. Many predictions occur that this coming end of the year 2018 will start the run. Detecting  the big changes is giving us more adhesive or eager to make those chances came through.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
Market has been moving sideways for a few months now. Bitcoin price is moving up and down for a few hundy but that's it. I hope something will happen in December...
not the first time I meet forecasts concerning October and December. But what are the prerequisites for real growth in the cryptocurrency market? To date, there is nothing that makes it possible to predict positive changes in cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 25, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Market has been moving sideways for a few months now. Bitcoin price is moving up and down for a few hundy but that's it. I hope something will happen in December...
Activity: 149
October 25, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
I also hope that we will see the growth of the market in November. But really nobody knows for sure

November seems like it could have a nice month for projects and investing. December seems promising for the markets.
Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
I also hope that we will see the growth of the market in November. But really nobody knows for sure

Activity: 518
October 25, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
All of us are waiting for the market movement into  a higher level. As of now we are still experiencing the stability of the market price, we are hoping that before year end  market price will increase and all of us earn a good profit. The only thing we can do is WAIT.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
I think that nobody really knows how far we are from the bull run, but most of us are waiting for these beautiful times
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
Indeed, the simple fact that the bloodbath has ceased and has left a fairly stable market is already good news, as many anticipated the possibility that the price of bitcoin would be retracted at prices even close to $3,000 for late of this year. But we must begin to consider 2017 as an atypical year that will hardly repeat itself, so we must begin to prepare our minds to face the possibility that bitcoin behaves in a fairly stable and regular way from this year.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 08:00:07 PM
Can only hope bull run in late 2018, then the demand for investment in crypto increased and the market will become more exciting. Currently, the cryptocurrency rates are stable, and this is the basis for the December bull run. So be patient and keep holding if you have invested in crypto.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 22, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
For bullish market we need higher demand for crypto, much more investors and at the moment it is not the case.
The bearish market could last for years but it will end earlier if the institutional investors enter the market.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
The bull run is expected to happen before this year ends. As we're only few days away from November, it becomes more exciting as the market remains in the bearish market. Someone might really ask if is there really a bull run going to happen this year?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
I am sure for one hundred percent that already in November of this year we will begin another bull race that will bring us much more money than all the rest everything we took Wink
copper member
Activity: 462
October 22, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
I can't predict any Bull run and I think it's high time we stopped talking about bull run since this is why many are in crypto besides I don't think there will be any bull run for a long time
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
October 17, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
The bull run will come again eventually but there has to be some real world application and mass influx of people to crypto not just as a speculative asset but a real world way to pay for everything. Governments have to sanction it and credit card companies have to support it. If that time comes it could mean a million dollar Bitcoin or whatever currency wins out.

I agree with you.  The mass adoption will be the biggest bull run in crypto.  This is what all of us need and looking at how things are going on now, it will come anytime soon.  It is still a very long way to go.  In the first place, regulations have to come.  Without regulations, a lot of people would not dare to put money on crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 22, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
I think that we should wait for about a year and a half more if we started talking about what happened in 2013-2014

Your theory can be right as every one is waiting for bull run so i think market still needs time to move up. Even traders are also afraid to hold the position for long.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
I think that we should wait for about a year and a half more if we started talking about what happened in 2013-2014
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 05:20:17 AM
Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

no one knows what it will bring. the good things is the the we still maintain at higher low compare previous bear market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
we are still very far from the bullish mood in the market. I think we still need to spend at least two years in a bear market

This I think is almost true. Same thing happen before the price of BTC goes up to more than $1k, it took more than 3 years, its seriously not that long if you just have something else to do. But if you have put your money in crypto and expect returns as early as 3 months you may have been thinking you were scammed.

I think he's too naive to think that a strong bull market cycle will repeat so quickly. It's not just him, many people who have joined the market also want the same thing
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
December is not going to be any different from previous months we have seen in tge course of tge year! If there is going to be any bullish market, the cryptocurrency community will gradually make it happen through various breakthrough project, research and development of key factors of bitcoin that will enhance value creation and overall growth of the crypticurrency!
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 17, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
I don't think there will be much change in December, because I have not found anything that can drive the rapid recovery of the market except ETF this year!
Pages:
Jump to: