Pages:
Author

Topic: How Far are we from the bull run - page 8. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
if/when bitcoin finally does resume an upward trend, alts are sitting perfectly to start another altseason.
You are just beginning to master the forum, so you still have a lot of work and study of different information. Apparently, not only Bitcoin, but many altcoins will lose their relevance, because even experts say that most altcoins do not have real products today.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
So far enough, bloodbath in market will take last time for 5 month (in my speculation) that will end in 2019 after ETF approved
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
October 30, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

I cant sense any sign of bull run or atleast a sign of recovery to the market, although we see some green and increase value to some tokens . But if we become updated to cryptoworld their are some good news happen this month , hopefully it can trigger a bull run before the end of the year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 30, 2018, 12:43:34 AM
Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

I really hope that this whole horrible situation with a sharp drop in prices will be a thing of the past. A long-term financial correction should end, and instead it will be an active increase in the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies. I hoped in the summer that this would happen in November. But, most likely, the changes will begin with the new year.
It will be happened on the next year, it seems like the crypto price will be so stable until the end of this year. If there was a good news at the end of this year and that can give a little hope to the price of crypto to get another bullish trend again at least it's not impossible to imagine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

I really hope that this whole horrible situation with a sharp drop in prices will be a thing of the past. A long-term financial correction should end, and instead it will be an active increase in the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies. I hoped in the summer that this would happen in November. But, most likely, the changes will begin with the new year.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 29, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

There will be a pump that will happen in the last quarter of December but don't expect that it will be the same last year because until now the whales are still waiting for the signal of other whales.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

I think the bull market is coming, and most investors hold a bullish attitude.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
It's really so disappointing nowadays that the market isn't improving towards the end of 2018. Most of the investors are on hold right now. Hoping that early next year, bullish market will come and then followed by bull run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
it is impossible to predict what is going to happen now. because crypto market is totally unpredictable. that is why people can earn or loose so amazing amount of money in this market.
Activity: 532
October 28, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
thus may be quite confused as many have speculated that the bull run would arrive late. of course, it is not even certain things and can be known. up to now, there is not even a sign of a serious bull run will really come. It might be better to see and prepare a long-term course of on only hoping for a bull run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

indeed I think this year the market development has decreased slightly but as an investor who knows all the risks in investing, of course with confidence and patience can reduce our fear and our panic when the market experiences a decline
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

This market movement can last a very long time. Especially to wait for some movement in the near future is not necessary. I think many have ceased to fantasize and began to really wait for the end of the correction, because the market will not change rapidly, it takes a lot of time. Hopefully waiting for the bull.

But we can expect traditionally bull run before New Year. Something like move to 10k USD or less. Hope for this  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 28, 2018, 04:50:18 AM
You can wait for a new trend for a very long time. There is a lot of war in the states' foreign markets. This can be bad for financial markets.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

This market movement can last a very long time. Especially to wait for some movement in the near future is not necessary. I think many have ceased to fantasize and began to really wait for the end of the correction, because the market will not change rapidly, it takes a lot of time. Hopefully waiting for the bull.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Hope is  not yet lost. We still have about two months for this year to end and i believe that something positive can still come out of the market. Although, i do not expect bull run this year, but i envisage that the market will at least recover and rise a little.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 26, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
I guess we are still far away from the next ATH, probably it will be end of the 2019 year. Market still need more time to forget the loses and people should certainly.back with more intusiasm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
The truth is no one knows when bull run. The only thing that we can do is wait and hold our token till the bull start to run and hoping it will be in christmas. So patience my friend
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
We are very far indeed! Market is still correcting from massive rise in price of cryptocurrencies lastyear and we may have a volatioe cum sideway trading for the rest of the year!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 26, 2018, 04:20:56 PM
I think december will not bring much. Same nowhere going market. It is not the time yet. Market saw the bottom but it is not ready to fly up.

I expect the bull run in the middle of 2019. Some serious new alts shall appear and gain trust. Market has to be pushed by changes.

Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 07:38:32 PM
It seems that we are far away from new bull run as there are no signs for recovery, but many good things happening
in crypto space : many new projects, new partnerships, new developments and some big players waiting on the sidelines....
Things can change very fast in crytpo and not only in negative direction but in positive way as well.
Pages:
Jump to: