Pages:
Author

Topic: How Far are we from the bull run - page 7. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
Bull run should not work this time, because the way that humanity imagined cryptocurrency has changed. When BTC dropped, all the interest was stoped.
I don`t think so. Crypto - it`s a very promising technology, which slowly provides in many companies and countries. I think it will be bull run, but after such good news, like ETF approving.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
maybe only 3 years.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

I think that until the end of this year cryptomarket will grow. But definite numbers are unclear for me. In my mind it is necessary to be confident in your actions and be brave to take responsibility making investments.
Activity: 462
November 02, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
Don't expect too much, do you expect it like last year, I think it will be difficult even to touch 10k is already very difficult.
just look at the new ico that came out, the price immediately fell above 50% i don't know what the cause was because in my opinion they invested btc using the current price, so i sometimes confused what caused the price to drop so drastically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
Bull run should not work this time, because the way that humanity imagined cryptocurrency has changed. When BTC dropped, all the interest was stoped.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

No one can give a definite answer, but I definitely expect a good impulse.In which direction is unknown.For a trader, the main thing is that there is movement.Ultimately, I am confident in crypto.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 31, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
IIRC, last year Jamie Dimon called bitcoin as a fraud then after that the market pumps and later on he regrets calling it as a fraud.

And now, you want to hear new news from him?

Jamie Dimon: I ‘Don’t Give a Sh*t’ about Bitcoin

Is this another indication that he's ready again to buy at the dip and considers this is the bottom? IIRC last time, after such words from him the market rose.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
First of all I am a positive people and I always believe in crypto. All though the market is not recover yet But hoping it will recover and crypto will show it's real character as well. I hope at the end of this year market will increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
December so the main way is pausing .No amigo can anticipate what will this market resemble in December cause it is significantly more hard to foresee about this crypto showcase. I think the bull rushed to begin on the ETH and BTC needs to tumble to 130#$for the ETH and 4500$_ 5000 $ for the BTC just for this situation it merits sitting tight for solid development
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 31, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

I want to believe that there will be a  bull run within the next couple of months.But looking at the way things are going we might have to wait a couple of years before that happens .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
October 31, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

maybe until the end of this year there will be no truly pumped growth, we have seen the market bleed almost every month. this is quite annoying and depressed, but the choice that I can do. I can buy altcoin at a relatively cheap price and hold it until next year
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 31, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

December will certainly not grow strongly. I think the Bitcoin will gradually slide down to $ 5k by the end of 2018. That is a sad result but we need to accept it. A weak economy can not help our Cryptocurrencies rise. Please accompany and support it well until it is used all over the world.
girls that in the near future we do not need to expect any improvements in the cryptocurrency market. I think that there are no prerequisites for stabilizing the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 464
October 31, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

December will certainly not grow strongly. I think the Bitcoin will gradually slide down to $ 5k by the end of 2018. That is a sad result but we need to accept it. A weak economy can not help our Cryptocurrencies rise. Please accompany and support it well until it is used all over the world.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

Next bull run will start in the late 2019 or in 2020. There will be a lot of new projects, which could be usefull and widely adopted. It shoudl give market a chance.
Activity: 320
October 31, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
Market shows signs of degradation. Every small movement forward is followed by huge collapse. I do not think that it will recover in future, in neartest future.
Activity: 294
October 31, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

Recovery to the previous level is competely impossible, but some of new tokens may rise even higher. My prediction about future of BTC and ETH is too sad.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
Hey everyone! A new ICO I came across that is really good has launched their pre-sale! It's now live!! There's a 5% bonus! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Don't miss it! Tokens running short!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
I think that December will be a key and indicative month for cryptocurrency. If in December there is no growth, then it will definitely be in March.
Activity: 256
October 31, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

I think so far that it will have to wait at least another month 3 or even more, until we see stable growth with minor corrections. Therefore you should not reassure yourself with imaginary signals.
Activity: 573
October 30, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
The bloodbath has been so long and I am optimistic that there will be turnaround in the price of crypto by the end of 2018. The approval of bitcoin ETF will make a significant change in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: