Pages:
Author

Topic: How far do you think ETH will go? - page 4. (Read 10121 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 510
September 08, 2017, 02:51:18 AM
I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
I don't have any idea about the eth but I will guarantee that the price per eth will increase in future. I know it will gonna be okay later on and it will accept in the world. I hope I can buy eth soon for my future pusposes. It's a big help for us, for the people around us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 02:50:59 AM
After future Metropolis hard fork price should go up, if there will be no problems and issues. Maybe to 400-500$.

I do not think so, the eth is valuable because of the hot ICO market, and as you know, the American, China and Korea has regulated the ICO market, so I think the price will be lower than now and keep for a relative long time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2017, 02:46:33 AM
After seeing this post i am really embarrassed because as you mentioned the price of Ether was 3$ now the price  is 300$+ more than 100X growth in 5 or 6 months No commodity or asset in world would have given this much profit .

Its really following btc's footsteps and with the current team doing a pretty good job and more people and companies supporting it, eth is bound to make leaps in the near future.
Activity: 826
September 08, 2017, 02:22:06 AM
After future Metropolis hard fork price should go up, if there will be no problems and issues. Maybe to 400-500$.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
September 08, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
After seeing this post i am really embarrassed because as you mentioned the price of Ether was 3$ now the price  is 300$+ more than 100X growth in 5 or 6 months No commodity or asset in world would have given this much profit .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 08, 2017, 01:10:51 AM
Eth is currently one of the coins that is showing a lot of improvement and potential. Though it has been around for a short time, it has proven its worth and its value continues to rise; never failed to amaze the crypto community. With its continuing technology and unending development, more and more investors will surely come in and eventually its value will rise. 
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 01:01:54 AM
Considering that ETH was launched in 2015 the price that it has reached so far is very good. I bought some ETH earlier this year because of the idea of smart contracts. I think that eventually massive companies e.g- Microsoft will make use of them for large contracts, therefore driving up the demand and the price long term.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 08, 2017, 12:51:44 AM
I put in about $100 into ETH yesterday and plan on putting another $100 in today. Last I checked, it was around $3 per ETH and now it's at $19 which is absolutely great.

How many of you have invested in ETH and how far do you think it will go in the next couple of years?
You bought Ethereum at $3 for $200 . Thats pretty amazing. At first when I read the post i was like what the hell how can Ethereum be that cheap but then i realized that the post was made in early march  Tongue You would have been really lucky to buy it at that price. If you are still holding it then you would have made a huge profit from it. Almost 100 times the capital which is a big deal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
September 08, 2017, 12:47:27 AM
eth is likely to go to a higher level following higher eth value. in addition it may eth will dominate to be the most popuper coin under bitcoin. eth will more consistently be a coin that has a valuable value when it is always right under bitcoin. it is not an impossibility but it is already happening now.

MOST POPUPER COIN EVAH !!!!!1111ONE

By the way this belongs in the Speculation section.  Roll Eyes
I agree with you one hundred percentages, if Eth could gain more valuable value and becomes the consistent Bitcoin value killer I think we'll see so

Much values pouring out of Vitalik's ass. Spoet still thinks Eth is an ICO scam, you are sleep mate time to wake up, people are mining it for a long time

Now, it even has a power consumption equal to a small country I don't know why are you still against it, maybe you don't understand how it works and

What it does?
Activity: 456
September 08, 2017, 12:22:59 AM
Hopefully Ethereum will reach a new ath before the year ends. I don't have a specific amount to speculate however I am really hoping it'll reach a newer ath soon though.
Yes, ethereum has got lots of chances of reaching a new ATH before the year end. This is purely on speculation as well certain pumping were done based regards to the ICO generation. Ad majority of the users are into ico investment it gains good market circulation creating a price pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 08, 2017, 12:20:41 AM
Lets put this into perspective..
Ethereum is worth double an APPLE stock.

Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
September 08, 2017, 12:17:13 AM
I do think that ETH has potential to become big just like bitcoins as ETH has also increased her much past this year and might go till $500 before end of this year.ETH has also demand and is getting popular and it is also the best coin after Bitcoin.I think that ETH will go big in few years,price may go up to around $1000 or so going up than that might be hard for ETH.

Yeah but in the end it will still matter to what's the current price of bitcoin, although some people tend to say those other alternate coins are inversely proportional to bitcoin, but the difference of eth is that, he is directly proportional to bitcoins price and to that matter it varies directly to what the current price does.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
September 08, 2017, 12:02:27 AM
Hopefully Ethereum will reach a new ath before the year ends. I don't have a specific amount to speculate however I am really hoping it'll reach a newer ath soon though.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 07, 2017, 11:51:24 PM
eth is likely to go to a higher level following higher eth value. in addition it may eth will dominate to be the most popuper coin under bitcoin. eth will more consistently be a coin that has a valuable value when it is always right under bitcoin. it is not an impossibility but it is already happening now.

MOST POPUPER COIN EVAH !!!!!1111ONE

By the way this belongs in the Speculation section.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 07, 2017, 11:47:53 PM

There is no limit to increase it's price. I think ether has a great future. Now it is being familiar to all and price of it increasing day by day. It has a chance to reach up $500 in the end of this year and will increase it's price continuously.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 11:40:37 PM
I think Eth has the potential to be the biggest coin in the future, like 2-3 years from now. The coin has an insane amount of real use cases and plenty of good ERC20 tokens already starting to appear and grow...  I think you made a great investment, OP! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 07, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
I do think that ETH has potential to become big just like bitcoins as ETH has also increased her much past this year and might go till $500 before end of this year.ETH has also demand and is getting popular and it is also the best coin after Bitcoin.I think that ETH will go big in few years,price may go up to around $1000 or so going up than that might be hard for ETH.
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 07, 2017, 10:36:41 PM
With various ICO projects that use Ethereum wallets, this will certainly have a good effect on the future development of Ethereum, both in its increasing popularity as well as the growth of new investors involved in this project.
but I see ETH still have some bug with create token and smart contract. dev need to fix it soon
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 04:01:17 AM
My prediction is it will go to 500$ untill the end of the year, we will see some ups and downs due to news.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 03:47:23 AM
regarding the growing popularity and the development potential of ETH I think that this coin could effectively follow BTC's growing path ! These blockchain and smartcontract apps will be the future internet so yes, invest into it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: