Pages:
Author

Topic: How good are you at managing your money - page 49. (Read 51545 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
In my opinion im quiet good in managing my money i dont think there are allot of people from my age can say that. But there are more people who cant manage their money and that is such a shame..
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I was not that good at managing money and buying lots of unnecessary things for me, now that the economy is not what it used to be, I have started managing money in a very conservative way making notes on calculator documents (excel in windows) of every expense I have therefore restricting to 100% what I don't need to buy. Actually I have seen improved result int he last months, and a bit more money for me in the end of the month. I suggest you try this if you want to start better managing your money.
Activity: 275
In my opinion im kind good in managing my money there are allot of people who cant handle their self and buying anything they want you know. But you also need to save some money for other things in life.
Activity: 336
I try to spend as little as I can on stuff I don't really need and that made me spend less compared to other people that I know. But sometimes I just buys some things or gamble my btc/fiat without thinking very much. I think that I'm doing quite good for now, though.
I am also not that good at managing money because I always spend to much money on things that I do not need that much. I need to start saving money more then spending money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I have never been good at managing money because when I get money I spend more then I actually have to spend. Managing money is not hard you just have to control your self at some times if you can do that it will become easy.
Lol yeaaa managing money means controlling money correct?
Controlling from unnecessary spending / expenses and minimize it.
A women usually has a natural skill doing this, a men I doubt can do it properly.
yeah girls are have the most better in controlling and managing their money not like boys, because mostly of boys wants always hangout , eat with friends outside , spending money from nothing, just enjoying their self.
Yeah exactly most of the boys like me .that was the first thing that will never out with the boys hangouts ,but i can manage this matter through saying "im past" or not to join somewhere for the mean time. This includes the willingness to smart managing money.
but you can hold it if you can control yourself in making fun , gambling , hangouts with friends , but it's okay to spend it in fun with your family and relatives but don't waste it with non sense things or you can buy things just in your house  Grin
Regardless of whom you spend your money with, if you do not have a good budget you will still be debt in the end. You need to consider the word "savings" in managing your money. Now, if you know how to save then I would say you are good in managing your money.
managing money is the most important in life, if you have big salary but you don't know how to save money it's useless, youre just wasting time for your work.
I think regardless of your income, if you know how to manage your money, you know how to choose your lifestyle. The key here is do not borrow money to buy something you want and just priorities your need, only buy things for your wants but make sure it is in cash. In that way you can be discipline and you will understand that if you cannot buy things in cash your cannot afford it.
Activity: 420
I have never been good at managing money because when I get money I spend more then I actually have to spend. Managing money is not hard you just have to control your self at some times if you can do that it will become easy.
A women usually has a natural skill doing this, a men I doubt can do it properly.
yeah girls are have the most better in controlling and managing their money not like boys, because mostly of boys wants always hangout , eat with friends outside , spending money from nothing, just enjoying their self.
Yeah exactly most of the boys like me .that was the first thing that will never out with the boys hangouts ,but i can manage this matter through saying "im past" or not to join somewhere for the mean time. This includes the willingness to smart managing money.
but you can hold it if you can control yourself in making fun , gambling , hangouts with friends , but it's okay to spend it in fun with your family and relatives but don't waste it with non sense things or you can buy things just in your house  Grin
Regardless of whom you spend your money with, if you do not have a good budget you will still be debt in the end. You need to consider the word "savings" in managing your money. Now, if you know how to save then I would say you are good in managing your money.
managing money is the most important in life, if you have big salary but you don't know how to save money it's useless, youre just wasting time for your work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I always do for trade, for example, I put 10 BTC in the trade, and every I get a profit 1 BTC, I convert to fiat and save it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
the best way to manage money is investment!

a good investment even could be profitable in a long term and could give a good % each month/year that cash in a bank couldn't give!

Btc is another good investment but if you think that there are a lot of people that buying with 1200 $ hyipe on 2014 you can understand how it could be risky!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
for real i'm not good in managing my money.

especially when i have bitcoin, i always deposit it to my favorite gambling site

and gamble with it, i always lose of course, i seldom win, and everytime i win

i just keep on gambling them. so in the end i will still lose my bitcoin.

its hard to control if you are holding bitcoin and your hobby/ past time is gambling.

i always cant do that
I think if you were to the difficulty of managing your money and you're in bitcoin easier to spend bitcoin. so one way is to convert it into a fiat perhaps because bitcoin provide ease facilities for gambling. then you're always spending money on gambling. so one way is to convert it into a fiat. it will be difficult to gamble
Im not so good in managing my bitcoins. I am attracted to new steam games and buy with my bitcoin. I cant save big  causr i don manage to control my self in buying new games in steam
i suggest to you that you can make business in steam if you're playing dota 2 or cs go then buy steam funds using bitcoins, but you need that you allow to buy in steam market, try the buy and sell method , buy low sell high at facebook dota 2 or cs go group. you will get good profit  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well im not bad and im not good either. I don't have debt because I only spend what I have and I also save money but sometimes I buy some things that are needed although I buy them so that im not bored.  Grin
Activity: 210
Im not so good in managing my bitcoins. I am attracted to new steam games and buy with my bitcoin. I cant save big  causr i don manage to control my self in buying new games in steam
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

especially when i have bitcoin, i always deposit it to my favorite gambling site

its hard to control if you are holding bitcoin and your hobby/ past time is gambling.

i always cant do that
It seems that you have some activities that simply lead to wasting your money. You have to define some priorities for your money and do a simple analysis of your money.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

i always cant do that
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
While we are all here on this forum to earn one way or another, how well do you manage that money after you've earned it. Do you trade your Bitcoin as fast as you can spending it all in a day or do you save it? I recently got paid for a job I did in programming and i keep finding myself wanting to spend more of that money i made. I have a lot of credit card debt and that is not good. I have destroyed only two ofg my credit cards to which I owe thousands of dollars on.

how do you spend your money?
I try to place limits on my self because if I do not do that then I would spend all my money in the first two weeks. But I try to use a limited amount of money per week.
I too put limits to myself but even though it s really hard to not to spend money whenever you go around or at the mall I decided to turn my back on this things. I believe so that this is the only way for me to be able to save enough money for real. I always think of what are the things that I really need for me to survive or the necessary things that I can't live without. This are the most important only and then I stop doing socialization like going outside or malls, groups hanging out and others. This actually helps a lot to save and of course focus on things that are cheap or at a discount rate that you may consider.
Activity: 714
I think properly managing your money comes with age. The older you get, the more mature we become in handling our finances. I could say that for me, at least . When I was younger, I would always often wonder where my salary goes within a few days after payday. With more research and eagerness to save, I was able to discipline myself into having a savings. And then I got to learn about investment instruments like mutual funds, stocks, trust funds, and just lately, bitcoin. With all the experiences, losses, bad decisions, we tend to learn something which then serves as our guide into what our next money venture would be.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I don't know how to keep money, in my case its coming and going all the time. Small or big it doesn't matter, I will spent it somehow, somewhere.

But as I'm older I realize how smart is to save money and put it on a side. Managing money is not easy thing to do, but I'm thinking to make some serious plan for that and to finally start to working on that.

I agree with comment above " A women usually has a natural skill doing this, a men I doubt can do it properly. "  Its really like that,you said big truth with little words.
Activity: 658
Pages:
Jump to: